• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

If anyone wants to check my games, any of the last 3 will show me being indecisive and reconsidering my position. Literally all recent town games. This isn't the gotcha he thinks it is!
How many show you reconsidering 85% of the way through day 3, after you've been tunneling said read and naught else since day 1? Let's not ignore context here!

Magic

Resplendent
No, you clearly got cold feet about Ultra's flip so you're going for the next best thing - stalling.
Why I'd just die next day phase then ultra never gets lynched. This isn't as optimal as a mislynch and you know it. You're logic isn't logicing.

Ratchet

Again literally everything I've been saying about his play has come true and it's still not enough. At this point he could basically open scum which he is just short of doing now and you still will have people following him.

Ratchet

Why I'd just die next day phase then ultra never gets lynched. This isn't as optimal as a mislynch and you know it. You're logic isn't logicing.
I said "it's the next best thing". Which means yes, it's optimal after the mislynch. But if you want to survive longer, as in you're concerned about how your flip reflects on the game state, this is exactly what you would want to do!

Magic

Resplendent
How many show you reconsidering 85% of the way through day 3, after you've been tunneling said read and naught else since day 1? Let's not ignore context here!
No idea, you can check. This isn't beneficial to my survival or scum. A mislynch would be better for scum here than a No lynch.

There is also something you're blatantly missing if you're town! And you haven't considered it which is concerning!

Ultra

THE BEAR
You're at like 5. I'm at 3. Ratchet is at 1.

Let's do this comeback.

side_eye_cat.jpg

Magic

Resplendent
I said "it's the next best thing". Which means yes, it's optimal after the mislynch. But if you want to survive longer, as in you're concerned about how your flip reflects on the game state, this is exactly what you would want to do!
How would I survive longer if people just don't lynch ultra next day phase, taking him off the table as a mislynch, then lynch me instead. We'd be behind!

Logic isn't checking out! There is no scum motivation for this and you're dying to find one!

Ratchet

No idea, you can check. This isn't beneficial to my survival or scum. A mislynch would be better for scum here than a No lynch.

There is also something you're blatantly missing if you're town! And you haven't considered it which is concerning!
That's a "no".

Ratchet

How would I survive longer if people just don't lynch ultra next day phase, taking him off the table as a mislynch, then lynch me instead. We'd be behind!

Logic isn't checking out! There is no scum motivation for this and you're dying to find one!
The scum motivation is 16 alive and 6 scum making it even harder for town to lynch. Again you're not stupid, you know this. You can win with the town failing to get to a lynch. You're uniquely beneficent of you vs Ultra or you vs me not being resolved.

Magic

Resplendent
The scum motivation is 16 alive and 6 scum making it even harder for town to lynch. Again you're not stupid, you know this. You can win with the town failing to get to a lynch. You're uniquely beneficent of you vs Ultra or you vs me not being resolved.
You've just forgotten you "apparently" have vig shots haven't you. Hasn't even crossed your mind in your defense of yourself because they don't exist so it's not a natural thought. Silly guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back