• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Anyway Lind, we gonna try solve this thing or what?

Ichigo looks like the serial killer if we flip around the accepted wisdom of the kill choices, and I can’t see how tweet was an SK kill

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll

Ichigo looks like the serial killer if we flip around the accepted wisdom of the kill choices, and I can’t see how tweet was an SK kill
I think the poison being a serial kill makes some sense at this point

(And can see it having taken the place for the regular kill that night)

Grammaton

Consigliere
I can’t see how jags claim can be legitimate, nor do I get the idea of him saving what are basically cop shots for a rainy day, so he is 100% where I would start

Lindltaylor

Paramount

I've made an ISO on Gad.

And honestly, I've convinced myself that he's most likely scum here, along with Jag's reason for investigating Ichigo despite knowing how his ability works, my poe right now are these two - Gad and Jag.

Yeah, Ichigo can be the serial killer here. Killed N1 and we know that Ekko and Rugrat were the mafia kill. So unless the SK couldn't poison and kill the same night, he's basically our SK killing every night.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Look, there’s no reason to be a piece of shit

I like you, and look up to you as a player so really would rather not be on bad terms over something as stupid as this

We’re not on bad terms at all. I’m trying to get you to break your dependency on other players and fear of failure. It’s a game, it’s not that deep. I’m fine with you voting me if YOU think I’m scum - I’m convinced you’re town so I know you’re acting in good faith, and I’m wrong enough often enough for me not to care about that - but I won’t accept a kind of sliding toward a scenario where you won’t make any big calls. Now that you’ve made one, it’s down to me to convince you to make a better one - which is much easier than convincing a coward not to be one!

Just play for yourself and stop worrying scout dead chat, you’ll be a lot happier for it

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I’ll sheep wherever we’re going

You called Zemi’s tactics vile in Weebs, and I’m under the interpretation that you’re one of the more honorable people we play mafia with just as a judge of your character.

I think that level of play is beneath you as scum to attack me in that manner for some kind of manipulation. It’s bitten me a time or two, but yolo

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’ll sheep wherever we’re going

You called Zemi’s tactics vile in Weebs, and I’m under the interpretation that you’re one of the more honorable people we play mafia with just as a judge of your character.

I think that level of play is beneath you as scum to attack me in that manner for some kind of manipulation. It’s bitten me a time or two, but yolo

Fwiw if I were scum, I wouldn’t consider this dishonourable - you play both your cards and your opponent

I don’t remember exactly what zem did but I know it was some kind of IRL AtE way beyond the scope of what a game should be - I don’t think that’s the case here.

I’m either genuine or wifoming you - that’s for you to decide

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I think the poison being a serial kill makes some sense at this point

(And can see it having taken the place for the regular kill that night)
If the poison took the place of the regular kill that night, then Ichigo can't have made the Rugrat kill.

Apart from Ichigo though, struggling to see who else could be the SK.
  • It can't be psychic by virtue of Polar's redirect.
  • RDK - maybeee... if he's the SK could probably explain the kills on Ultra and Ratchet and his confidence in Ratchet not being an indie I guess.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I had Gad mafia and nothing has changed. If Magic had the same read we have to go there.

I don't like Professor and Reloaded alive after their claim as JKer and doctor.

I don't have a serial killer read, but they should be in the game.
prof isnt mafai from what happened with ratchet, hands down. that just isnt the case
prof has a good read on reloaded from what theyve said so i have both of them are good ftr

Grammaton

Consigliere
If the poison took the place of the regular kill that night, then Ichigo can't have made the Rugrat kill.

Apart from Ichigo though, struggling to see who else could be the SK.
  • It can't be psychic by virtue of Polar's redirect.
  • RDK - maybeee... if he's the SK could probably explain the kills on Ultra and Ratchet and his confidence in Ratchet not being an indie I guess.

Ratchet already claimed the rugrat kill tho - he’d have to claim something valid else he’s outed to the SK

Luka

Polarized Noob
Luka, what about Ratchet's post made you vote Polar? Could you clarify?
As I need to repeat myself - Magic's progression makes 0 sense. He paints himself the figure of the lone frustrated townie - that's what he has been leaning into, as someone who has no responsibility for the situation that town are in. Then at the nth hour he pivots completely because the flip makes him look bad, then defers to the guy he was death tunneling.

And instead of questioning any of this you all nod along and accept it and even change your previous stances to match to it. You can't all be scum so some of you have to be genuine. And I don't understand how. Like he's L-2 without even defending himself.
I felt like this was defending Polar w/o explicitly stating there allignment, something I see more come from s/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back