• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Dr Professor has seemed suspicious this entire game, I could be wrong but I don't remember him defending anyone this much in other games I've played with him, if I vote anyone this phase it'll likely be him
wait.
havent you only played with him when he wasnt town, ie; indie/scum
so- whats the point of this post in regards to s!prof

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Fwiw if I were scum, I wouldn’t consider this dishonourable - you play both your cards and your opponent

I don’t remember exactly what zem did but I know it was some kind of IRL AtE way beyond the scope of what a game should be - I don’t think that’s the case here.

I’m either genuine or wifoming you - that’s for you to decide
Eh we’ll disagree but it really only matters on that if you’d actually think so. I think there’s a level where it becomes poor taste lol

I’ve got pretty thick skin so it’s not actually gonna bother me but I think calling anyone a gutless waste of space is about as low as you can get tactics wise if it’s just to manipulate them lol.

I don’t actually hold it against anyone bc my reaction to any dirty but not strictly illegal tactic is gonna be “fair enough lol”

Like I personally thought it was silly people cared about Ekko’s mod kill shit in XMas for similar reasons.

Tangent either way lol

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
prof isnt mafai from what happened with ratchet, hands down. that just isnt the case
prof has a good read on reloaded from what theyve said so i have both of them are good ftr
My Reloaded read isn’t gospel. Especially when I consider someone like Ratchet’s ability to coach him on some of the things I have him townier for. But I lean toward him being town still. And think besides D1 which was bad he’s vibes town tonally. Serial having poisoner weakens it from being as sure as I would be otherwise, but he’s still not at the top of my PoE

Grammaton

Consigliere
Eh we’ll disagree but it really only matters on that if you’d actually think so. I think there’s a level where it becomes poor taste lol

I’ve got pretty thick skin so it’s not actually gonna bother me but I think calling anyone a gutless waste of space is about as low as you can get tactics wise if it’s just to manipulate them lol.

I don’t actually hold it against anyone bc my reaction to any dirty but not strictly illegal tactic is gonna be “fair enough lol”

Like I personally thought it was silly people cared about Ekko’s mod kill shit in XMas for similar reasons.

Tangent either way lol

It’s strictly within the confines of the game if that makes you feel better?

I know nothing about you out of game after all

Grammaton

Consigliere
My Reloaded read isn’t gospel. Especially when I consider someone like Ratchet’s ability to coach him on some of the things I have him townier for. But I lean toward him being town still. And think besides D1 which was bad he’s vibes town tonally. Serial having poisoner weakens it from being as sure as I would be otherwise, but he’s still not at the top of my PoE

Fwiw we had reduced him and lethal to an either/or so this fits my worldview also

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
It’s strictly within the confines of the game if that makes you feel better?

I know nothing about you out of game after all
I don’t feel bad about it to begin with lol.

The whole point of it is trying to profile what I think you’d do/say (imperfect bc I don’t have as big a sample size)

Basically, I’m never gonna think Lind calls me a bunch of names as scum, even in the confines of a mafia game. I think it’s out of his wheelhouse. However I’m not gonna put much stock into Lord Tentei saying some crazy shit or Zemi and either actually.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don’t feel bad about it to begin with lol.

The whole point of it is trying to profile what I think you’d do/say (imperfect bc I don’t have as big a sample size)

Basically, I’m never gonna think Lind calls me a bunch of names as scum, even in the confines of a mafia game. I think it’s out of his wheelhouse. However I’m not gonna put much stock into Lord Tentei saying some crazy shit or Zemi and either actually.

Can’t you just like, review my play again or something?

Don’t try to read me on this stuff, I already said that anything I’ve said to you in this game id be fine saying as scum also lol

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Can’t you just like, review my play again or something?

Don’t try to read me on this stuff, I already said that anything I’ve said to you in this game id be fine saying as scum also lol
Maybe later!

I mean at this stage it’s a wash on that angle lol. I’m mostly expanding at this stage so if you’re scum you know I’m not like, deeply holding it against you if anything lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
I thought his post about “still waiting on Fangs case on Gram” reeked of scum Reloaded shade lol

And his response to liking my Rugrat post was all over the place

Depends which angle he meant it from - if he was shading fang I think that wouldn’t be unreasonable given how he decided to play d1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back