• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i can see melkor being scum, but not very convinced on it. if he has a strong claim he's already hinted it so might wanna just go ahead and give it

im ok with pressuring cubey tpein or missingno to post or claim if they arent gonna provide anything threadwise

gad/watson/rugrat/tweet need to play more

there r too many slots floating in nulls for reads to progress, cant be of much help day 1

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
i can see melkor being scum, but not very convinced on it. if he has a strong claim he's already hinted it so might wanna just go ahead and give it

im ok with pressuring cubey tpein or missingno to post or claim if they arent gonna provide anything threadwise

gad/watson/rugrat/tweet need to play more

there r too many slots floating in nulls for reads to progress, cant be of much help day 1
he is either scum or a town power role, my d1 pushes are never anything else

Day 1 VC 11

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Vote Ultra
not caught all the way up yet but for gods sake people

vote melkor
vote lynch dr. prof
Vote lynch Melkor
Did a napperino, catching up ATM

Unvote

Ratchet: Polar Bear > Magic > Lord Melkor
Aurelian: Ratchet > Gram
Ichigo: Luka > Prof
Lord Melkor: Luka > Ruffles > Cubey > Aurelian > Gram
Luka: Luka > Lord Melkor
Mango: Ratchet > Ruffles > Aurelian > Magic
Magic: Ruffles > Aurelian > Ruffles > Ultra
Polar Bear: Ichigo > Aurelian
Missingno: Watson
Gad: Reloaded > Ichigo
Gram: Ichigo > Aurelian > Rugrat
Rugrat: Gram > Aurelian > Ultra
Watson: Ruffles > Aurelian >
Ultra: Magic > Aurelian > Magic
Pein: Gram
Tweet: Ultra
Tempest: Aurelian > Melkor
Emil: Missingno > DrProf
Lind: Missingno
Prof : Melkor

Ultra/Melkor: 4
Gram: 3
Magic/Missingno/Prof: 2
Ichigo/Watson/Aurelian/Tempest: 1

With 26 alive it‘s 14 to lynch.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No one is gonna comment on Gram just going in and out of the thread, not contesting the wagon/votes on him besides deciding to deride Melkor voting him and his general irreconcilable 180 degree uno reverse card read on me

Odd
hes changed his town play recently into more observant than leader until he has somethign hes certain of

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Lord Melkor in the interest of not wasting time, if u r town u might wanna claim. i dont think "ratchet is often wrong about me" is a valid line of defense here

Grammaton

Consigliere
No one is gonna comment on Gram just going in and out of the thread, not contesting the wagon/votes on him besides deciding to deride Melkor voting him and his general irreconcilable 180 degree uno reverse card read on me

Odd

whats there to contest?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
hes changed his town play recently into more observant than leader until he has somethign hes certain of
It's not recent he's played more on the sidelines here the last several months but he doesn't let this kind of crap shoveling at him go uncontested, feels more like he's detached then actually playing observer.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's not recent he's played more on the sidelines here the last several months but he doesn't let this kind of crap shoveling at him go uncontested, feels more like he's detached then actually playing observer.
hes flipped town in almost every time he did this tho?

the one time he was scum in xmas i was his teammate so i didnt have to rly solve for him. i'll defer this to someone else who was town that game

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I think Ichigo is probably Michelle (I know they don’t like this spec but it factors for what I’m about to say so going to be a bit rude I guess)

It pings me they put their vote on me without any interest on doing anything with it or never did anything to pursue it further

I can see it being pseudo spite over last game if it is Michelle. But I expect a slot not to throw down a vote and never try to get support or try to goad anything out of me or draw attention to me

Pre extension (which they just apparently found out about) parking that vote on me in that way was basically just asking to not be helpful with getting a lynch today

Ratchet

I think Ichigo is probably Michelle (I know they don’t like this spec but it factors for what I’m about to say so going to be a bit rude I guess)

It pings me they put their vote on me without any interest on doing anything with it or never did anything to pursue it further

I can see it being pseudo spite over last game if it is Michelle. But I expect a slot not to throw down a vote and never try to get support or try to goad anything out of me or draw attention to me

Pre extension (which they just apparently found out about) parking that vote on me in that way was basically just asking to not be helpful with getting a lynch today
I will say that spite is not in Michelle's wheelhouse and not something I've ever seen from her, so that won't be the reason.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
hes flipped town in almost every time he did this tho?

the one time he was scum in xmas i was his teammate so i didnt have to rly solve for him. i'll defer this to someone else who was town that game
No? He was like this in Craig's game and was mafia with Lethal, Poyser, Magic, and Ultra. It's also a bit similar in your JJK game how he was until the last 3rd of the game was left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back