• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Watson hasn't come across as suspicious to me thus far, and Luka maybe has been overly talkative but that might be normal for them for all I know
Do you have any thoughts so far? Also, generally speaking me being talkative is NAI. My reads appearing as if they have TMI is wolf AI though.

Magic

Resplendent
Like, the only thing I'm not sure about is why do you say statements like the bolded. That makes it pretty clear IMO you at the very least scum lean Ratchet, yet you're just sitting there not doing anything to act on it.
That means I'm sus of him and have felt he's done scummy things sure. Nothing concrete to want to push him with.

Cubey

The Formality
Best get some thoughts quick. Can't have you slacking cubey

Well I do wanna give you the benefit of the doubt because I feel bad for misfiring on you in the other game. So for now you’re safe from my vote.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, I caught up finally. I'd say I missed about half this shit tho cause I'm tired working on something and my brain ain't braining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back