• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-2168.jpg

I’m just here so I don’t get modkilled
Pumpkin squaaaad

Magic

Resplendent
Lilial Zahard

I actually like that read list lol. Especially the town part of it since his and mine have similar players as town.

I scan guilty to investigations.

Gram mainly off of tone in his interaction with Ichigo. Seemed townie to me.

Gad - just gut honestly. Can't point to a single interaction here. It's an overall town gut read.

Ruffles - Think he town slipped in his first post where he said "Oh FUG" and his replies to Magic and Mango seemed tonally fine to me. Plus - considering that he's kinda new to Mafia - his replies are generally what I associate with Newbie townies.

Think they're fine tbh. Since you quoted a part of Ekko's post talking about Ratchet - I'll address that by saying I actually like that observation since it's something that caught my attention while catching up as well, and which I later asked Ratchet about to clarify what he meant.

Polar Bear - PB.

Lind is town.

So is kuri.

That's FIVE strong town reads. Magnificent.

Gad/ekko/Polar are weak town leans.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
@Magic and @Rugrat you guys got your answers - I am Lillial Zahard, as for Flavor Magic, you mean what's written in my role PM? Just that I'm opposed to the marriage to Viole and escaped from Zahard (paraphrased)

All I saw from Mango was him questioning if Fang would play this way and what info we could get which was valid imo.
That's what I call soft defending.

Magic

Resplendent
He's in the "probably won't lynch today but not a fan" pile. I maintain that he misrepresented parts of the argument earlier and I still don't understand why he has some of his apparent thought processes. I don't mind about half of his stated suspicion though and I'd like to see where he goes from here. I don't mind his play outside of my slot, though I do think with Ruffles he looked to control that discussion and iirc I don't see him making any read there which I dislike.
That's cause ruffles didn't do enough to come across as town to me. He seemed hesitant to do much and while I understand he's essentially knew thst hesitancy can also be newbie scum hesitancy in not knowing what the best approach is.

Don't think I'm obligated to reach a conclusion just because I had interaction with a slot.

Magic

Resplendent
Well if that's the case I don't know what he's doing.
Is he as he insinuated last game where he's tanking his play in order to give him leeway as scum in the future - or is he just scum trying to ride that wave?

I'd like anyone who reads this post and have some understanding of Aurelian's playstyle to give me their opinion
Aurelian wouldn't tank his town play like this.

He's also quite proud of his scum play so I don't think it's intentionally ducking. He could just be busy. That isn't why I'm voting him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back