• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
i dont think i went on the back foot. i explained thoroughly to see how he would adjust to explanations. if someone sticks their feet in the mud it's generally a worse look for them. rather than acknowledging it can be a misunderstanding they take it as a homerun when they shouldn't.
This is a fair enough take. I can see it, but I stand by what I said about why something pinged me about you towards the last leg of that debate you had. You were pushing less and more... amiable if you could call it that.

Magic

Resplendent
Wait, why not?
because i dont want to share a read on you yet lol
You keep appealing to this, do you think the bolded is a good way to read you?

I think this comes off as performative, happy with where my vote is.
i think it's a good way to figure out if my reads are bullshit which is what youre trying to accomplish no? im not appealing to it, im pointing out what you could do rather than insist on something im not willing to divulge and then say im scummy for it.

Ultra

THE BEAR
because i dont want to share a read on you yet lol

i think it's a good way to figure out if my reads are bullshit which is what youre trying to accomplish no? im not appealing to it, im pointing out what you could do rather than insist on something im not willing to divulge and then say im scummy for it.

To put it bluntly, I'm suspecting you of slowrolling here, and me asking you what your read was is an attempt to see what's going on behind the noggin

Magic

Resplendent
That was sarcasm Melkor

Magic's implying I merely haven't read his posts if I think he's not slow rolling
I asked cause this is somehow your best bet. You're also seemingly taking in nothing I'm responding with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back