• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
No, not your emoji posts, you interacted with Ekko, and then with Magic, I used the word "quizzical". If you don't want the town read I'm happy to retract it, when I have 5 posts to read from there is going to be some stretches there, not sure why you think you can only be read by the content of your posts and not what you choose to interact with etc.
On second thought I take it

Truce yey

Magic

Resplendent
Anyways looks like we lynching one of gramma or Aurelian.
I think it was weird that I asked who we lynching and gramma allowed my vote to stay on him even tho the counterwagon to him told me gramma.

if he doesn't care then I don't care.
Mate he wasn't even a counter wagon. Hr had no votes

Magic

Resplendent
I don't believe you understand that the onus is on you to prove your claim
The gall to play like a fuck and then ask to provide evidence of your own play is quite something.

Even got asked if he was jester this game

Asks to be killed aka throwing

Also refused to claim under any circumstances in this game, again like a fuck

Magic

Resplendent
I think Aurelian is being quite belligerent here in a way that is usually too aggressive to come from him as scum but it's almost too much so, like he's gone far past he parameters of normal behavior I've come to expect to the point where I'd like his claim anyway, this is bizzare
Are you sure you're not annoyed at the idea of aurelian playing like this then getting called town for playing like this because I sure as fuck would be annoyed by at it if I was scum.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Are you sure you're not annoyed at the idea of aurelian playing like this then getting called town for playing like this because I sure as fuck would be annoyed by at it if I was scum.

Lmao

If he had precedent of throwing behavior to this degree his ass would be tossed to the curb and he wouldn't be allowed to play. I've seen some egregious shit from aurelian but this is a bit too out there.

You coaching him? :maybe

Magic

Resplendent
Lmao

If he had precedent of throwing behavior to this degree his ass would be tossed to the curb and he wouldn't be allowed to play. I've seen some egregious shit from aurelian but this is a bit too out there.

You coaching him? :maybe
Literally just showed you.

Yes man. I built up the wagon on him all to do this.

You got any more shit accusations you want to get off your chest?

Magic

Resplendent
No just that one, don't think you're teamed and You're probably just good guying here
Okay then unvote him if you think I'm good guying him cause that would still make him town.

vote ultra

This page alone shows he's operating in bad faith.

Pretty blatant aurelian is gonna be town. First suggests there's no history of thus behaviour to this degree. When shown history he just ignores it then says I'm coaching him when i was the one pushing the wagon in the first place. Then back tracks that to say I'm good guying him.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Okay then unvote him if you think I'm good guying him cause that would still make him town.

vote ultra

This page alone shows he's operating in bad faith.

Pretty blatant aurelian is gonna be town. First suggests there's no history of thus behaviour to this degree. When shown history he just ignores it then says I'm coaching him when i was the one pushing the wagon in the first place. Then back tracks that to say I'm good guying him.

I was joking about the coaching thing, I don't think Aurelian is coachable point blank

Magic

Resplendent
I think you're definitely overstepping here though, nobody is putting up with this shit and his behavior demands explanation and a claim as well.
You've seen this shit before, in particular with @Gadministraitor , and always been on the side of "stupid is stupid but town". So nah not gonna let you pretend like you care this time when you just play to win. If it was ratchet I'd understand as he wants to make a long term point that this isn't acceptable.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You've seen this shit before, in particular with @Gadministraitor , and always been on the side of "stupid is stupid but town". So nah not gonna let you pretend like you care this time when you just play to win. If it was ratchet I'd understand as he wants to make a long term point that this isn't acceptable.

No, there's a clear and obvious difference between claiming godfather or whatever nonsense and faking a post restriction or whatever the fuck Aurelian was/is doing

Extremely performative, you gotta draw the line somewhere, and if you really wanted to move on from this you'd encourage him to claim as well

Magic

Resplendent
No, there's a clear and obvious difference between claiming godfather or whatever nonsense and faking a post restriction or whatever the fuck Aurelian was/is doing

Extremely performative, you gotta draw the line somewhere, and if you really wanted to move on from this you'd encourage him to claim as well
Everyone knew he didn't have a post restriction and he literally used the same line in that game to refuse to claim as he did in this one.

I did ask him to claim. He's just going to refuse which will encourage everyone to lynch him for said behavior.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Everyone knew he didn't have a post restriction and he literally used the same line in that game to refuse to claim as he did in this one.

I did ask him to claim. He's just going to refuse which will encourage everyone to lynch him for said behavior.

That's nice

He also has something resembling a thought process and engagement as town, there's nothing like that here, so I'm inclined to believe there is some sort of explanation for this, otherwise he needs to be taken out back like old yeller

Magic

Resplendent
That's nice

He also has something resembling a thought process and engagement as town, there's nothing like that here, so I'm inclined to believe there is some sort of explanation for this, otherwise he needs to be taken out back like old yeller
I've given you a perfect game for comparison and you're trying to entirely disregard that to continue spitting the same shit ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back