• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
if melkors scum hed probably be on full anti spew rn so doubt we'll glean much off him. might not even show up
You just suggested we hold back from rushing the lynch now that we have time and now your walking it back.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You just suggested we hold back from rushing the lynch now that we have time and now your walking it back.
not walking it back, we still wait anyway, at a minimum for ppl like jag to explain their vote and answer questions we had for them

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
There are just way too many inactives right now so hunting for mafia and indy is gonna be a bigger chore with this game size

Grammaton

Consigliere
because town isn't going to find out about this until we've basically cleared the deck of scum?

No but I mean how are those thoughts compatible - it’s a 26 player game, town is going to have a killing role

Which makes trying to fake it dumb as fuck

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Trying to pull up what I can to find any equity from Melkor ISO if he’s scum

I do not recall Gram being an early day 1 type of player, but by the end of the day I would expect him to post some subtantial thoughts.

I liked Magic a bit more in their exchange, I am not ready to make strong conclusions yet. But i have Magic as town read.

I have similar town reads actually.

Why do you have gut town read on Realoded though?

So what is your current read on Magic?

Does he not want Aurelian to claim?

Are you scum here?
^ this is to Polar. Along with Polar’s mostly random vote I remember, maybe distancing?

Do you have a firm read on me right now?
Do you think Ultra is the type of player to make more joking/semi-trolling posts as scum or this is NAI for him?
^ These are to Magic. Just trying to get Melkor/Magic interactions here

vote lynch Grammaton

@Aurelian do you have history of reading Gram correctly when he is scum? He has been pretty null so far to me.

I still think Cubey is coasting scum. Polar Bear looks scummy to me, made half-assed stab at Ultra and disappeared.

Also retracting my town lean on Ultra. Maybe "Melkor cannot get away with it" is actually his scum tell, he has not used it for a long time but I remember it from at least one game he was scum and i was town. It was not here though.

On scale 1 to 10 how sure you are about Magic? As i would rather lynch you over Magic. If any of you are town though, it would be a huge loss for town to lynch you day 1.

Though @Magic you did not respond to me about clarifying your read on me? I think you implied town lean but never said it.

At the moment Cubey.

Oh, i would also add Gad to scum leans @Luka

I think some of these “so what’s your read on [blank] or why do you read [blank] town can be partnered as a way to get someone stuck into a trap for later to tie them there.

I do not have a lot right now in terms of scum reads. I would say Reloaded, Cubey, Polar, maybe Ultra and Tpein. Watson is trending down, in handsight her comment i am LHF could be white knighting.

My t
Think Polar looks the worst in this list? T-Pein and Watson are random inclusions

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Gram/Melkor are probably not aligned with Gram sticking up for Melkor here I feel. Melkor would need to be town and Gram to be TMIing if he’s scum I think

But I think sticking out for Melkor at all looks good

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Trying to pull up what I can to find any equity from Melkor ISO if he’s scum

^ this is to Polar. Along with Polar’s mostly random vote I remember, maybe distancing?

^ These are to Magic. Just trying to get Melkor/Magic interactions here

I think some of these “so what’s your read on [blank] or why do you read [blank] town can be partnered as a way to get someone stuck into a trap for later to tie them there.

Think Polar looks the worst in this list? T-Pein and Watson are random inclusions
mans isoing b4 the flip what a giga chad

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I remember Watson coming out full force to shut down the Melkor wagon at the start of game in a way that felt a bit unnatural. But the consensus read on her from the thread was thinking town there for the initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back