• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I mean I would've caught that too I'm just not a big pre-flip tryhard tbdean

iirc magic was extremely confident watson is town

Magic

Resplendent
Trying to pull up what I can to find any equity from Melkor ISO if he’s scum

^ this is to Polar. Along with Polar’s mostly random vote I remember, maybe distancing?

^ These are to Magic. Just trying to get Melkor/Magic interactions here

I think some of these “so what’s your read on [blank] or why do you read [blank] town can be partnered as a way to get someone stuck into a trap for later to tie them there.

Think Polar looks the worst in this list? T-Pein and Watson are random inclusions
What do you think of him voting gram instead of ultra when I asked him to?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
What do you think of him voting gram instead of ultra when I asked him to?
Idk. I’ve not combed Ultra for equity yet, but off of what I’ve seen in the moment I don’t expect them to be aligned.

But I think him/Gram are probably not aligned and that would add to that.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
tbh shes not even trying to make it sound belivable. this is way too carefree. as scum she usually drops an iso before a vote change, and if melkor is scum too i expext her to try to drop some sus of him to try and gain some credit

might be too ambitious to call her scum for it outright as she is missing a major part of her usual scum play when bussing a teammate

Magic

Resplendent
Because I don't like these subtle shades you're throwing so early when Mel is usually a self-resolving slot and him being auto scum read by the majority of players makes him a prime lynch candidate. It's easy.

It's not that the act of what you're doing is incredibly shady (town can pull this shit to, but if I ask myself "why Mel? Why is someone going after Melkor?" it's, in my experience, usually a bad sign

You're coming across as mighty opportunistic
If it were, say, anyone else I wouldn't blink an eye (or at least not players that are not historically LHF)

One point in your favor of you actually generating content and giving dialogue, tho

Right so back to my original question
So that's one scum read
What are your other reads, 2 townie reads? 1 more scum 1, 1 town read? Name em
I don't associate this kind of defending from scum Watson to a teammate lol

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
tbh shes not even trying to make it sound belivable. this is way too carefree. as scum she usually drops an iso before a vote change, and if melkor is scum too i expext her to try to drop some sus of him to try and gain some credit

might be too ambitious to call her scum for it outright as she is missing a major part of her usual scum play when bussing a teammate
I spectated last game a bit but didn’t she get sussed for doing that random ISOing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back