• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
This is kind of random spec, but if we did have two vigs, we probably would have a bigger mafia and not a serial? (This would sort itself out anyway via night kills)

Imagine 4 kills in a night
Its possible one or both of them aren't being entirely truthful about any restrictions or other handicaps their vig roles might have even if they are both town.

But almost every SINGLE ranked game here has had a third party/indy presence in some capacity.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Its possible one or both of them aren't being entirely truthful about any restrictions or other handicaps their vig roles might have even if they are both town.

But almost every SINGLE ranked game here has had a third party/indy presence in some capacity.
Town shouldn’t lie in this situation and neither of them are the type to do something stupid and be lying here (both as town realize that transparency is the correct play)

Rugrat

Caldust
I will now officially title such scenarios like the last game with you and me and this one as a "Fangrat off".
Haha. Jokes aside even though it’s a very different scenario, it’d have been the optimum situation in the big picture if we shot each other - as Hime doesn’t get lynched and we deal with Gad a phase earlier
What’s your thoughts tho?
neither seem fake, but it’s the best way to resolve it

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I already gave my take a few pages back, but I'll reiterate.

I'm fine with the Melkor direction because of the CC because I feel the flip is kinda needed to explain what's the deal here. Either Melkor lied or Ratchet is making us look like fools.
So you think Ratchet is scum if Melkor is town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back