• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't particularly suspect Aurelian (I do suspect his ability to interpret information however) so clearly something got fudged here and my result is non conclusive, we can opt to ignore results entirely but I don't think that's realistic or the best approach either

Sigismund

No putting up reasons why you would or would not kill cubey is totally irrelevant, specifically, and that's what you were insinuating (why would I kill cubey)
No I was insinuating had I have had a kill shot and know Cubey was in the game I would have continued the meme and killed him, but I didn't because I don't have any kill shots

Ratchet

However in that case I would say Magic would probably be the SK and if Sig flips Town I'm not too interested in lynching the SK so...

Ratchet

Ah only have a problem with the SK if I'm the SK eh XD?
Well it's more that you could be anything because you'd have been redirected. If it's Magic that killed Cubey then he would have had to wilfully choose to do so, very unlikely he makes that kill as Mafia and at that stage we will be into D3 with probably 0 scum flips. So then the Mafia can get rid of him, not our problem.

Sigismund

Well it's more that you could be anything because you'd have been redirected. If it's Magic that killed Cubey then he would have had to wilfully choose to do so, very unlikely he makes that kill as Mafia and at that stage we will be into D3 with probably 0 scum flips. So then the Mafia can get rid of him, not our problem.
Are you the Vig because unless that's true you do have the Vig kill option of redirection from your PoV so it would actually be a three way split on what I could be (Big/SK and presumably Mafioso) vs Magic as SK in your scenario.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Are you the Vig because unless that's true you do have the Vig kill option of redirection from your PoV so it would actually be a three way split on what I could be (Big/SK and presumably Mafioso) vs Magic as SK in your scenario.
First off, in what world are you the vig and not saying it in this situation kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back