• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Rugrat was my kill. I was mostly between him and Reloaded, but he avoided giving any actual position on Melkor before suggesting a 2 for 1, also saw he was mentioned as a lynch candidate so that was my thinking. Didn't want to do a superhero shot on Magic because with Melkor flipping town I felt that would be too greedy and he didn't leave enough of a legacy for me to be comfortable enough to gamble on.

For transparency sake I'm also 3-shot. Well, now 2-shots. I have no special conditions regarding who I shoot.

@Mr. Reloaded @Jaguark101 Big days for you two today. Reloaded - I noticed that you made a comment about "Ratchet fooling everyone again", but when later pressed on your position, you appealed to ignorance as to how I play scum. Can you go through your thought process for me there again please? Jag, you were obviously lurking - can you explain why you showed up only to vote?

Those would be my starting points. I have more to add (namely around Watson) but I think I want these inactive/lurker slots pressured first.
Here's the post where he claimed the Rugrat kill

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
I need some answers, anyone who has something to say, feel free to contribute

Mafia killed Emil - why?

Mafia/an indy poisoned Aurelian (we have no claim) - why?

Someone killed Cubey - why?

Ratchet blasted Rugrat who was apparently not towny from his PoV - Is there another hidden reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back