• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I need some answers, anyone who has something to say, feel free to contribute

Mafia killed Emil - why?

Mafia/an indy poisoned Aurelian (we have no claim) - why?

Someone killed Cubey - why?

Ratchet blasted Rugrat who was apparently not towny from his PoV - Is there another hidden reason?
Ekko and Aurelian were townie, especially Ekko, so not bad targets.

The Cubey kill is why Sigi is on the chopping block.

Don't really agree with your Sigi / Prof buddy read though. Prof is just town to me.

Ratchet

I don't think Magic's reaction to the information was one of scum being caught. Reads like gloating to me. I suppose on the balance of play Sig makes the most sense to lynch but I don't love it, feels like a shot in the dark and the mech is only circumstantial. Out of the lynches offered there though he would be my pick of the three.

Ratchet

The character description is pretty bad. Blonde isn't that close to Pink especially with this artstyle, probably the most compelling point to hand IMO.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
WG folk, have you seen this role before? This is very much a niche role that WF folk use from time to time as a weaker cop substitute, but I’m very surprised to see it in this game
I think I’ve only seen it one non ToS type game there, but it’s one I at least know Flower is aware of existing

Feel like it would be an odd inclusion in a set up if we do have two vigs. Then it just becomes more likely to hit a false positive than usual (when it’s already a role not very likely to hit)

If Jag is scum, probably looking for a non WG player who helped him with that fake

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
How do you know you got blocked?
I dont, I was making a blanket statement saying that i could have been, I have no way of knowing
That does seem pretty damning.
Now this is starting to look like a prototypical fake claim from scum that messed something up
It would be a huge botch. But I’m more inclined to think he got stuff from his pm mixed up
Wouldn't that make him part of the scum team, maybe he saw an image from another fake claim, but claimed don-whatver and goofed.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
He is not a beacon of towniness in this game, he plays like a serial killer

so you think his plan was to lie and see if he can can get away with it all game?
don't think so.
Blud is a dupe vig.
Deal with it.
Flower was being cute.
Probably made roles like mine to cuck some kills.
Not that deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back