• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

...WHAT THE

Let me get this fucking straight

I track Magic to Cubey

Polar then claims he redirected Sig to Cubey

Then ichigo rolls along and claims shooting Cubey

Certainly nothing amiss with this sequence of events
I could see it being a hail mary to save Sig but I didn't feel like Sig was scum from his posts.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
...WHAT THE

I track Magic to Cubey

okay so what does it mean. let's hear some theories

Jaguark101

Illustrious
...WHAT THE

I track Magic to Cubey

Im confused lol
confused-confused-math.gif

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I could see it being a hail mary to save Sig but I didn't feel like Sig was scum from his posts.
I think Ichigo/Sig have some equity. I also think the hair color gate is pretty hard to reconcile still

If Sigi flips scum, I’m sending Ichigo to the moon

Luka

Polarized Noob
I think Ultra is outright caught out on spouting blatant bullshit tbh

But if all I get is nonsense responses like what DrProf gave me is all I get then I suppose y'all will lie in the beds you make

Probably not of much concern to me either way
You aren't analyzing anything that came from this though. You're just there, IDK how you expect people to take your side. You're also not listing a game where you didn't bus, and Ultra hasn no reason to lie about this.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I've thought nothing so far is a good idea outside of agreeing to lynch the CCed vig which gram seemed to know a lot too much about but I digress
no please continue. do you think Gram sticks his neck out like that as scum?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Ichigo held the information and didn’t bother sussing Ratchet for most of the day to find a “scum narrative” but didn’t actually catalyze it at all to get something started to analyze on the subject early?

And also, they were saying the discussion of the 2 vigs and the kills was boring when if I’m them and mixed up right in the middle of all that it’s not boring at all to me

Ratchet

I think my biggest concern is why Ichigo was presenting it as if it was a counter claim. Their role would be explicit on it being one-shot and on it being "the first town role that dies", I don't see how it has anything to do with what roles are left in the game beyond "Ratchet hasn't quite proven his shot". If it's on the merits of the claim, then he would have mentioned it yesterday.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ichigo held the information and didn’t bother sussing Ratchet for most of the day to find a “scum narrative” but didn’t actually catalyze it at all to get something started to analyze on the subject early?

And also, they were saying the discussion of the 2 vigs and the kills was boring when if I’m them and mixed up right in the middle of all that it’s not boring at all to me

I feel like the fact that we already have two possible explanations for cubey being killed makes me think it's more likely Ichigo is just sharking here and claiming a kill that wasn't them knowing they won't be counterclaimed, occams razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back