Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Gad sussing an indie, and what’s at worst an indie with two of those. And his main focus of them is the one who is at worst an indie. (Pein is actually in position of where I could see a teammate going if Gad is scum)

Gad’s posts around Ratchet are slimy af. Why is Magic town -> Ratchet lynch. Especially when Ratchet is at worst a serial which means Magic’s town flip means not much there.
Or I just haven't read as much as I should have teehee

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I don't really think you believe that we need to have Ultra confirm he received "your results:" or "results:" instead of "Magic:" in his PM. I think you're looking for an extra point to hammer home and yes, that's not a scum accusation because I think you're likely to do this as town when you want to be right.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
You realise I was the one pushing Melkor before he even claimed, right? And was also the first one voting Magic which is the second of the two votes you're citing. Where are you getting this from?
You pushed Melkor but you haven't actually voted him. The other one was Fang, not Magic

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Or I just haven't read as much as I should have teehee
So are you going to tell us how you got your impression in the first place? You've obviously been reading because you knew I voted two people - I don't see why you would claim I didn't vote until later on without first having g checked that too, and if you had checked that, you'd know it wasn't the case, so where do we go from here Gad?

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Fill me up I mean in.

Boobies saw Ichigo?
You should read a little back, I was progressing my thoughts in the thread. I was trying to make sense of the world whereby there are no duplicate roles as Magic and Gram were insisting on being the case.

Putting aside that assumption now, the only way Ultra's claim is real is that either he was redirected to ichigo or sigis.
Alternatively Aurelian was redirected elsewhere and Magic did visit cube - which is just as likely in the scenario there's 2 redirectors

But, Ichigo claims the kill on Cubey - he is universal backup in case you missed his claim.
So that should pretty much clear Magic off the kill - unless you want to speculate a double whammy.

It is somewhat unlikely Ichigo and Magic are aligned as if they were they would have been too obvious and Ichigo has put a huge target on their back.

In other words - Ultra cannot be town in a world where there's not 2 redirector.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
who are you talking about? pretty sure ratchet started the melkor wagon?
I remember him pushing him, then it was forgotten until @Boobies came in and asked him again, and then he pushed again, but he was not the first to vote for him

Magic

Resplendent
1) mislynch someone with info

2) "well I guess I got manipulated as it said my target, gotta find the source of this manipulation

3) "gee guys ultra would never do this as scum"-Ratchet

4) ???

5) get away with getting someone lynched with fake info

You guys won't lynch him now but continue to suggest it's a suicide play. How? Is he dying? No? So want to explain to me how it's a 1 for 1 exchange if it isn't actually acted on cause people prefer wifom then holding people accountable?

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
You should read a little back, I was progressing my thoughts in the thread. I was trying to make sense of the world whereby there are no duplicate roles as Magic and Gram were insisting on being the case.

Putting aside that assumption now, the only way Ultra's claim is real is that either he was redirected to ichigo or sigis.
Alternatively Aurelian was redirected elsewhere and Magic did visit cube - which is just as likely in the scenario there's 2 redirectors

But, Ichigo claims the kill on Cubey - he is universal backup in case you missed his claim.
So that should pretty much clear Magic off the kill - unless you want to speculate a double whammy.

It is somewhat unlikely Ichigo and Magic are aligned as if they were they would have been too obvious and Ichigo has put a huge target on their back.

In other words - Ultra cannot be town in a world where there's not 2 redirector.
Doing pretty important thesis work. I'm only here for my quick 5 min breaks atm

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
1) mislynch someone with info

2) "well I guess I got manipulated as it said my target, gotta find the source of this manipulation

3) "gee guys ultra would never do this as scum"-Ratchet

4) ???

5) get away with getting someone lynched with fake info

You guys won't lynch him now but continue to suggest it's a suicide play. How? Is he dying? No? So want to explain to me how it's a 1 for 1 exchange if it isn't actually acted on cause people prefer wifom then holding people accountable?
His thought process isn't going to be "wow let me fake info on Magic and then afterwards with a town Magic flip against me say 'I was manipulated!'" - it puts him in a position that he would not want to be in. It's a 1 for 1 trade, I know you think most of us are stupid but there is 0% chance we see that defence and say "well yes Ultra let's not lynch you". At the bare minimum it puts him at the very top of the PoE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back