• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
fwiw I do find it strange that neither gram or ultra (or ratchet fwiw) have given my slot any consideration whatsoever. magic has given reads on me and prodded me to do stuff at least

Actually on second thought I'm second guessing the legitimacy of this as a genuine thought

What's my record on reading you 🤔

Magic

Resplendent
My last two games ended with game costing thunderdomes with cp and gram and as much fun as those are I'd prefer not doing it again. I can't reconcile ultra being this bad as town but I couldn't reconcile that for them either. They also both thought I was scum for pushing them in those gamesm So Maybe not the best approach unless others genuinely believe my arguments.

@Grammaton @Tempest no thoughts on this?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
She kinda actually be doing what someone else called her scum tell (dunno know) from that game where she keeps saying someone has to be resolved lol (Ratchet this game and Nat that game)

Grammaton

Consigliere
@Grammaton @Tempest no thoughts on this?

I don’t think of ultras play as bad so much as dishonest, that’s your take on it.

I cant empathise with his pov day 1, I dont think he is holding ratchet to any kind of account and I dont think his decision to track you holds any water

I felt his play outside of you day 1 was fine, and I think you oversold his position on Aurelian

Grammaton

Consigliere
She kinda actually be doing what someone else called her scum tell (dunno know) from that game where she keeps saying someone has to be resolved lol (Ratchet this game and Nat that game)

Sadly she started doing that as town too. I should never have made it public, I’m far too nice to people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back