• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
If anyone can tell me why a non aligned ultra with Ratchet would opt to go for Polar over Ratchet, especially if Ratchet is the sk who they would need gone, I'm all ears. Otherwise it's time to remove this slot. He is scum.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Like Idc about being accused or anything like that. Constantly calling out my integrity is personal and beyond the game

So it’s personal now

Magic

Resplendent
Like will happily come back to this later because you can't just call people cheaters because you can't get them to agree with you. If anyone else did it half of you would be up in arms.
Too many times he stands in the way of your lynch despite knowing he has no good way to read you and is incapable of deferring against you.

You are scum. This isn't some impressive skill on your part mate I can assure you. Him just taking it from you all the time is beyond just game breaking when he's this active then dictates people like reloaded too.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Tell me I suck and I’ll take that. T-Pein does it all the time and really believes it and I laugh it off with him.

But don’t tell me I’m a piece of shit game thrower lol.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I don’t like it when games get to this level but you brought it to this level to use than angle as a tactic to get me if you are, not me.

Ratchet

Too many times he stands in the way of your lynch despite knowing he has no good way to read you and is incapable of deferring against you.

You are scum. This isn't some impressive skill on your part mate I can assure you. Him just taking it from you all the time is beyond just game breaking when he's this active then dictates people like reloaded too.

//Out of Game//

Nah I'm done talking to you. Think I'm done with you in general after this is over as well. This is absolute dog shit Magic, you can't just call people cheaters because you don't like how it's going. I'm getting sick of the "one rule for us, one rule for everyone else" sentiment going on here. Consider this entirely OOG and we'll come back to it post game.

Magic

Resplendent
Tell me I suck and I’ll take that. T-Pein does it all the time and really believes it and I laugh it off with him.

But don’t tell me I’m a piece of shit game thrower lol.
Any of this "you work for me, I'll tell you where to vote" "I'm giving you my vote ultra and not thinking" or Fuji giving you their vote in Xmas or any of that shit is ALL CLIQUE BEHAVIOUR.

It has no place in a damn mafia game. I was trying to get ratchet lynched and tagging people to do it and you said you'll give your vote to ultra instead and now we're here because of that. You don't think we get ratchet last day phase if you just didn't give up your vote and at least considered maybe ratchet does plays above where you think he might because he's more skilled and strategic than you? If people were good at anticipating his wifom plays he wouldn't be good at pulling them off

Ultra had a choice due to you and opted for Polar over ratchet. Not in a million years does he do that unless they're aligned ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FLIP WOULD GO AGAINST ME AS I WAS ASKING FOR IT.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don’t like it when games get to this level but you brought it to this level to use than angle as a tactic to get me if you are, not me.

Bro he doesn’t think you’re a thrower, he’s trying to provoke you into proving him wrong, this is basic manipulation but he has to do something to break your clique.

You may not like it but sometimes tough love is needed

Lindltaylor

Paramount
If anyone can tell me why a non aligned ultra with Ratchet would opt to go for Polar over Ratchet, especially if Ratchet is the sk who they would need gone, I'm all ears. Otherwise it's time to remove this slot. He is scum.
Highly doubt he’d have ever got a lynch off on Ratchet last day phase after his opinions on Ratchet and you the whole game. It would attract insane amount of suspicion very quickly and very soon.

What’s your read of Gram btw?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Any of this "you work for me, I'll tell you where to vote" "I'm giving you my vote ultra and not thinking" or Fuji giving you their vote in Xmas or any of that shit is ALL CLIQUE BEHAVIOUR.

It has no place in a damn mafia game. I was trying to get ratchet lynched and tagging people to do it and you said you'll give your vote to ultra instead and now we're here because of that. You don't think we get ratchet last day phase if you just didn't give up your vote and at least considered maybe ratchet does plays above where you think he might because he's more skilled and strategic than you? If people were good at anticipating his wifom plays he wouldn't be good at pulling them off

Ultra had a choice due to you and opted for Polar over ratchet. Not in a million years does he do that unless they're aligned ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FLIP WOULD GO AGAINST ME AS I WAS ASKING FOR IT.
I didn’t give my vote to Ultra for a clique. I did it to sheep him bc he became the more trustworthy party between you & him bc if you were town I trusted your read on him. And if you were scum he was town

Grammaton

Consigliere
And if you’re going to deny you guys clique it up, I’m going to laugh in your face cause I’ve years of experience to the contrary (and I really like you all!)

Ratchet

Bro he doesn’t think you’re a thrower, he’s trying to provoke you into proving him wrong, this is basic manipulation but he has to do something to break your clique.

You may not like it but sometimes tough love is needed
It's not a clique. God you people are insane.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
For what it’s worth. Ratchet’s flavor claim doesn’t really jive with his action claims because it’s hard to see Shibisu being a Vig there.

But that’s going into flavor spec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back