• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Ultra’s fake claim wasn’t tracker, but I assume that’s Ratchet fake claim after Ratchet CC’d the Vig.

Maybe. You think Ultra TMI’d Yoho and Yoho’s actually town?
Tpein is gonna be town. As they'll kill me tonight you should know that.

I think lethal and Gad are most likely two of the scum.

Don't just vote Watson and actually review his entrance as he went straight for Ratchet so gotta determine if it was theater or not.

Ratchet

Nah, the fact he’s not even denying what I said to him should really show you.

Don’t drag me into this shit whether you want to acknowledge what’s being said or not. Magic benefitted from the exact thing when I got into mafia in 2018, it happens. Whether you intentionally cultivate it or not (and I don’t really think you do) you still benefit from it. Take mangos play around you day 1 as an example - your arguments weren’t good but he straight up wanted them to be good, so he treated them like they were. Some of you guys play and try to seek comfort in each other - how many games used to start with ‘The supreme alliance’ which was basically a mutual non aggression pact?

Hopefully this will get through to some of you, but if not, I tried
I'm not dragging you, you're already involved. You act like these players just default to having me as town because they want me to be, when you know how people think you know what sort of arguments are going to persuade then, and how to deliver it. That's all there is to it. To act like this group of players just go around town reading each other at the cost of games is simply not true, I can promise you a lot of these players will have been second guessing themselves constantly but just didn't show it. .

You just don't understand why it works or why it doesn't, to that end it's just familiarity with the players. At its core there is still a genuine attempt to play there. I'm more annoyed at Magic than you because you at least don't have a habit of constantly invoking this when it serves your purpose, but I can promise you nothing will change without some charity being extended to the people involved in regards to their motivations. Now with that I want to leave this here and go move on.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
For your consideration ratchet this accusation by prof to psychic is essentially on the same wave length of what I'm saying.

He said she essentially throws out of spite. Don't think I've seen her do that unless flamed.
I don’t think she throws. I think it colors how she plays and I don’t think she cares nearly as much about the outcome of mafia games as some of us so would just go with it

I’m not accusing her of thinking someone is town and lynching them for it anyway (though I know she’s said she’s done that with Nat/Hime)

I’m saying it colors how she plays.

If you said my subconscious bias colors how I play that’s a different thing. But it isn’t

Grammaton

Consigliere
I'm not dragging you, you're already involved. You act like these players just default to having me as town because they want me to be, when you know how people think you know what sort of arguments are going to persuade then, and how to deliver it. That's all there is to it. To act like this group of players just go around town reading each other at the cost of games is simply not true, I can promise you a lot of these players will have been second guessing themselves constantly but just didn't show it. .

You just don't understand why it works or why it doesn't, to that end it's just familiarity with the players. At its core there is still a genuine attempt to play there. I'm more annoyed at Magic than you because you at least don't have a habit of constantly invoking this when it serves your purpose, but I can promise you nothing will change without some charity being extended to the people involved in regards to their motivations. Now with that I want to leave this here and go move on.

I’m not saying they/you go around town reading one another indiscriminately. I’m saying they want to in a way that makes them turn a blind eye to stuff they wouldn’t with a non-member, which is undeniable. As I say, more how they treat you than you with them

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Can we at least have a discussion of who the town players are for everyone before capping the lynch?

Like players you would never remove from
The town pool.

Ratchet

And you have ruined it for everyone else. You got caught fair and square and you robbed him of his victory and reduced it to conceding on some confected position in support of your mate.

Pathetic.
You'll believe what you choose to believe but it has nothing to do with that. There is no "robbing" here, again you're assuming my motives see negative because of you disposition to view me negatively, presumably because you dislike me, but it's not the case. I've had this very discussion with Magic out of game so he knows full well that I don't appreciate him making it about this.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll

Magic is acting like I didn’t jail you for fear you’re serial

Grammaton

Consigliere
You'll believe what you choose to believe but it has nothing to do with that. There is no "robbing" here, again you're assuming my motives see negative because of you disposition to view me negatively, presumably because you dislike me, but it's not the case. I've had this very discussion with Magic out of game so he knows full well that I don't appreciate him making it about this.

Where do you get the idea I dislike you from lol? I’d consider you a mate and a peer, that’s insane- I’m calling you out on that basis because I think what you’ve done here is lame as fuck

Magic

Resplendent
Prof I'll put it like. Ultra and Ratchet are probably two of, if not the two best players here? If I got any kind if proper support when suggesting they're teamed and could be teamed we could have nabbed them and what a great victory it would be. Instead everyone overlooked them due to wifom and at the end of the day ever in the same situation I don't think I'd be listened to.

Ratchet said on day 2 why would ultra fake results and expect not to get lynched day 3 and he suggested I was saying that because I thought everyone was idiots and would let him get away with it if I was lynched. If they got me lynched day 2 I'm 100% positive they thought they could get away with it on day 3 so that shows what they thought of towns collective intelligence

Magic

Resplendent
You, Magic probably it

But I think Reloaded, Gram, Psychic are all likely town off the top of my head
Reloaded is not confirmed.

He hesitated on ratchet without reason and the points I brought up against him for voting Polar without hesitating while hesitating on ratchet were legitimate.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Prof I'll put it like. Ultra and Ratchet are probably two of, if not the two best players here? If I got any kind if proper support when suggesting they're teamed and could be teamed we could have nabbed them and what a great victory it would be. Instead everyone overlooked them due to wifom and at the end of the day ever in the same situation I don't think I'd be listened to.

Ratchet said on day 2 why would ultra fake results and expect not to get lynched day 3 and he suggested I was saying that because I thought everyone was idiots and would let him get away with it if I was lynched. If they got me lynched day 2 I'm 100% positive they thought they could get away with it on day 3 so that shows what they thought of towns collective intelligence

Hold on playa, I better not be included in this

At least for ultra lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back