• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Actually nvm a healer has to be in the game i guess. We don't know if it's a scum role or town role though

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Actually nvm a healer has to be in the game i guess. We don't know if it's a scum role or town role though
Thoughts on Ultra’s town read of Jag? I know the gunsmith has you having him as town. But weird for scum Ultra to take that slot of the table (not like you get much credit for it)

Magic

Resplendent
Day 1/2 built enough strength

Correct. But I checked with Flower in my convo. Did some research on MU as well. My apologies for trying to evolve my understanding. I'll just insult people for making mistakes in future.
You could have done that on n1.

Magic

Resplendent
Thoughts on Ultra’s town read of Jag? I know the gunsmith has you having him as town. But weird for scum Ultra to take that slot of the table (not like you get much credit for it)
That's a fair point of consideration.

Ichago might need to be looked at too.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I would be surprised for Ichigo/Ratchet to be aligned. You could argue one claimed the serial kill. But probably would be Ichigo in that situation and seems no reason to out to the serial

Magic

Resplendent
I would be surprised for Ichigo/Ratchet to be aligned. You could argue one claimed the serial kill. But probably would be Ichigo in that situation and seems no reason to out to the serial
Ya just worth reviewing. Their beef dropped off and he never came in to help vote ratchet when being asked either.

Lethal

Exceptional
So with ratchet conceding here, I wonder if the hindsight heroes who bought his vig counter and let him survive another 2 phases will be crowing next day phase

Lethal

Exceptional
No, researched how your role worked. You've protected blindly n1 in the past m8
Yeah because I know how it works. Kek.

I. Was. Not. Active. I had minimal knowledge of the game state to swap things around. Heck I spam posted a bit to not be repped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back