• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I am still trying to figure things out as I play these games so mistakes happen, wrong choices are made etc. I

Well I’ll humour this for a moment.

You used your role on ekko n1 without any real problem or blowback, but then decided to stop copping people?

Surely if you were worried, you wouldn’t have used it n1 in the first place without getting some advice?

Your story doesn’t add up

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Ultra taking Jag off the table doesn’t really track with me which is what I told Magic yesterday. I don’t think that’s scum Ultra’s game

Then Jag defended Ultra vice versa

Jaguark101

Illustrious
Well I’ll humour this for a moment.

You used your role on ekko n1 without any real problem or blowback, but then decided to stop copping people?

Surely if you were worried, you wouldn’t have used it n1 in the first place without getting some advice?

Your story doesn’t add up
I used it on ekko/emil cause he was suspecting me so i wanted to see if he had the ability to kill, thats all there was to it.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Ultra gets no credit for giving Jag a tmi town read and it’s the easiest thing in the world to not take much stance on him if Jag is town

Jaguark101

Illustrious

Jaguark101

Illustrious
You live and you learn
Kanyeshrug.png

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
The Current Vote Count

EW5Jkn8VcAACUQT.jpg

Lind: Gad
Pein: Gram
Psychic: Lind >
Gram: Jaguark
Gad: Lind > Jaguark
RDK: Gram
Professor: Gram

Gram: 3
Jaguark: 2
Gad: 1

With 12 alive it‘s 7 to lynch.​
I really love my wagon mates. The best way to clear Gram as town is to watch his execution here

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I like Jag so far and happy to have him as town. No grand reason for it but I expect him to be a good deal cagier than he has been as scum.

@Missingno Where are you at with the thread?
This was Ratchet's town read of Jag early D1 too. Later in the game, he did go back and forth with Jag's slot, but this kinda seems too easy from scum Ratchet to town read a teammate this way (?)

So we agree Magic is the serial yeah? No more blind worship please.

Vote: RDK
Ratchet voted RDK last day phase in his first post. Could be a bus vote to regain his thread status after the Ultra flip, or a vote to appeal to the majority who suspect RDK, I'm leaning more to the former.

Any thoughts are welcome.

With 15 alive we're looking at about 5 more Mafia, 1 Serial and 9 Town. To that ends we shouldn't lynch the Serial today, and there is an argument to avoid it tomorrow as well, assuming we lynch Mafia today.

RDK/Lethal/Gad/???/???
Magic

What are the odds of a Mafia/Serial masonry?
Also, these were Ratchet's reads on the day he got lynched. Lethal's there for obvious reasons, question is how much we trust the other slots.

I highly doubt Ratchet puts all his mates there. So if Lethal's there already, I anticipate at most 1 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back