Gram: Jaguark
Gad: Lind > Jaguark
RDK: Gram
Professor: Gram

Gram: 3
Jaguark: 2
Gad: 1

With 12 alive it‘s 7 to lynch.​

Eh, screw it. I'm done overthinking this. If Jag understood his role well enough like he claimed, then I don't think he'd have been swayed by other players' posts to investigate a slot he'd get no reliable info from.

Vote Lynch Jag

I am going to folliw Magic's next lynch target

Vote Gad
Lind: Gad > Jaguark
Pein: Gram
Psychic: Lind >
Gram: Jaguark
Gad: Lind > Jaguark
RDK: Gram
Professor: Gram
Ichigo: Gad

Gram/Jaguark: 3
Gad: 1

With 12 alive it‘s 7 to lynch.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
You don’t think scum could like, lie about their tool kit. Since no one claimed role blocker we must not have a scum role blocker this game
Ratchet said D2
Because aside from lind and prof, who are certain town due to claim and likely town from play, everyone is LHF or a low poster.

Which part of that do you disagree with?
Professor is not towny, he never was and I don't like his targets choices, they can be faked.
He defended Ratchet every time I talked about him.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ratchet said D2
Professor is not towny, he never was and I don't like his targets choices, they can be faked.
He defended Ratchet every time I talked about him.

If he were scum, town would have 0 protection roles and mafia would have 2, 3 if you count the bus driver.

His target choice for n1 is confirmed due to mango getting no result.

Not a good take on your part tbh

Jaguark101

Illustrious
Can you tell me why do you have these reads?
The greens look fine and are trying to solve the game etc. Not to say the ones in white aren't but i have not seen much engagement from them so that is why i have left it like that. I am not one to talk though considering my engagement level has not been that great either.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ratchet said he didn't shoot N2
Jailing someone who did nothing is a very convenient claim.

You’ve actually completely defeated yourself here.

If they were scum together, ratchet would just say he shot but his target survived and thus avoid the no shooting suspicion he got

Grammaton

Consigliere
The greens look fine and are trying to solve the game etc. Not to say the ones in white aren't but i have not seen much engagement from them so that is why i have left it like that. I am not one to talk though considering my engagement level has not been that great either.

You’re far too nice and self aware to play on here haha

Hope you stick around though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back