Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Why killed mafia Tempest with so many claimed town PRs?

You can ask them post game

I’m confused as to which power role you’re referring to though. Cop, vig and watcher all dead by day 3, and the jailkeeper was in their pocket, so who exactly should they have killed instead?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
No I did not, I thought he was an Indy with a different win condition, because it didn’t make sense for him to claim what he did and play it the way he did

The fact he got caught for it hook line and sinker on day 3 should explain why as he was trying to weasel out of shooting for a second night in a row. If he hadn’t made his claim, he wouldn’t be in that position in the first place, hence it being a bad idea by him and fair for me to assume he wouldn’t do

I know you probably won’t even read this but whatever
I read it.
I am really bothered by your reads if you are town.
You can ask them post game

I’m confused as to which power role you’re referring to though. Cop, vig and watcher all dead by day 3, and the jailkeeper was in their pocket, so who exactly should they have killed instead?
You implied I am an idiot, how come an idiot figured we have to lynch Ratchet and the experienced players couldn’t do that?
Pocketing should have a limit for town.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
I checked and Tempest pushed hard Lethal.
Maybe that's a reason to kill him, but Lethal's claim would get him killed sooner or later, so there's another reason too.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I read it.
I am really bothered by your reads if you are town.

You implied I am an idiot, how come an idiot figured we have to lynch Ratchet and the experienced players couldn’t do that?
Pocketing should have a limit for town.

I said we have to flip ratchet, but we need a mafia flip first. Do I have to repeat myself over and over?

Psychic

Yennefer
I said we have to flip ratchet, but we need a mafia flip first. Do I have to repeat myself over and over?
No I did not, I thought he was an Indy with a different win condition, because it didn’t make sense for him to claim what he did and play it the way he did

The fact he got caught for it hook line and sinker on day 3 should explain why as he was trying to weasel out of shooting for a second night in a row. If he hadn’t made his claim, he wouldn’t be in that position in the first place, hence it being a bad idea by him and fair for me to assume he wouldn’t do

I know you probably won’t even read this but whatever
So what was Ratchet’s game plan? Hey guys, I’m gonna make the most unbelievable claim ever and as long as you Ultra and you Gram play along with it and convince the rest of these sheeps, we can win the game? Lul

Grammaton

Consigliere
So what was Ratchet’s game plan? Hey guys, I’m gonna make the most unbelievable claim ever and as long as you Ultra and you Gram play along with it and convince the rest of these sheeps, we can win the game? Lul

You’ll have to ask him, how would I know?

RDK

Marvelous
I checked and Tempest pushed hard Lethal.
Maybe that's a reason to kill him, but Lethal's claim would get him killed sooner or later, so there's another reason too

This is why I don't like gram trying to sell the idea he went so hard at lethal.

Lethal was fodder the second he claimed redirection. It was either him or Polar. The fact it was Polar kinda makes gram saying he buried him a bit of a joke

I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out what the actual grand scheme was if gram was with ultra and ratchet

All seems a bit elaborate

Was magic reading ultra scum prior to Ultra faking info on him?

Day 5 VC 6

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Current Vote Count

tower-of-god-new-world-release-date.jpg

Lind: Gad > Jaguark
Pein: Gram
Psychic: Lind > Gram
Gram: Jaguark
Gad: Lind > Jaguark
RDK: Gram
Professor: Gram
Ichigo: Gad

Gram: 4
Jaguark: 3
Gad: 1

With 12 alive it‘s 7 to lynch.​

Grammaton

Consigliere
This is why I don't like gram trying to sell the idea he went so hard at lethal.

Lethal was fodder the second he claimed redirection. It was either him or Polar. The fact it was Polar kinda makes gram saying he buried him a bit of a joke

I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out what the actual grand scheme was if gram was with ultra and ratchet

All seems a bit elaborate

Was magic reading ultra scum prior to Ultra faking info on him?

Yes, he read him scum day 1

Lethal/polar is a false dichotomy because of facts result on magic - it couldn’t possibly be lethal driving magic regardless of whether he was town or scum. Shit take, as per usual

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
You always trust scum claims like that?
That's a valuable piece of meta if true.

Looking at things from your perspective I think it's ok to be wrong,
From my perspective you are not out of your scum range and you can make the same arguments as Ultra and Ratchet. Honestly I read enough of WIFOM defense all game.

Grammaton

Consigliere
You always trust scum claims like that?
That's a valuable piece of meta if true.

Looking at things from your perspective I think it's ok to be wrong,
From my perspective you are not out of your scum range and you can make the same arguments as Ultra and Ratchet. Honestly I read enough of WIFOM defense all game.

You wouldn’t know my scum range if it slapped you round the face

I didn’t trust ratchets claim - I repeatedly said he is not a vigilante

This is so fucking aggravating

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Explain Mango N1 and Lind. Mafia wouldn't kill a miller claim, it's illogical.
It isn’t. Lind has been a universal top town read since D1.

Millers are more likely to get killed at some point bc they are usually town. Especially when certain players claim it. It’s treated as a soft confirm for a reason.

Mango was also a top consensus town read D1 and a decent chance at being a kill for it

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
At some point if Ichigo is town post game, I expect them to admit I was townie bc everyone else in the game has seen it barring Yoho apparently.

When everyone else gets something right and you got it wrong you’re the one who made the mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back