Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
It wouldn’t totally shock me if Psychic was serial. I think she should be able to find me as town here and surprised she’s just hanging up on Gram with Ichigo and hasn’t told Ichigo I’m town at all
I think Prof and Reloaded are town

I haven’t read much but what do you think about Gram as serial?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Just get him out of here already..

Why are you such a pussy when you roll scum? People expect you to play like an obnoxious ape when you’re town, you have the easiest meta ever to live up to, but you keep doing these stupid plays like proactively claiming bulletproof which just makes it obvious what you are lmao

You were also the only idiot actually trying to sell ratchet as a bona fide vigilante, do you think that was good play on your part?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think Prof and Reloaded are town

I haven’t read much but what do you think about Gram as serial?

Hey you know the idiotic shit you accused me of?

Check this out!

Ratchet is not a dummy
He ain't gonna counter claim just to get put on the table the next day.

:whathekong

so you think his plan was to lie and see if he can can get away with it all game?
don't think so.
Blud is a dupe vig.
Deal with it.
Flower was being cute.
Probably made roles like mine to cuck some kills.
Not that deep

stop trying to play host.
2 vigs can exist.
Get over it

smug donald trump GIF by Election 2016

you gonna look HELLA silly when ratchet Kun flips vig.

If it was anyone but Ratchet kun I would fr.
but I know he a tryhard.
also I know he aint got the guts to try and fake being a vig all game like that.

Hopefully you don’t just ignore this, though I won’t hold my breath tbh

Grammaton

Consigliere
Watsons early play is sus as fuck. She’s just defending Melkor in a way that makes no sense to do early day 1 - he doesn’t even have any real positions other than town reading magic and thinking luka talking to himself is a waste of time

Grammaton

Consigliere
Because I don't like these subtle shades you're throwing so early when Mel is usually a self-resolving slot and him being auto scum read by the majority of players makes him a prime lynch candidate. It's easy.

It's not that the act of what you're doing is incredibly shady (town can pull this shit to, but if I ask myself "why Mel? Why is someone going after Melkor?" it's, in my experience, usually a bad sign

You're coming across as mighty opportunistic
If it were, say, anyone else I wouldn't blink an eye (or at least not players that are not historically LHF)

One point in your favor of you actually generating content and giving dialogue, tho

Right so back to my original question
So that's one scum read
What are your other reads, 2 townie reads? 1 more scum 1, 1 town read? Name em

Like what even is this?

Grammaton

Consigliere
From melkors game back in January

Vote lynch Xadlin

Not on Gad, either, just throwaway votes with zero traction. No reasons given, just freely handing out a vote. No specifics and no elaboration on his process.

If anyone has a way to decipher mechanically (somehow - very much doubt this) what he's doing precisely, speak now.

I can't spend anymore time trying to understand the cryptic meanings and the way he's articulating and approaching things. But his inconsistency is ringing alarm bells.

So, if anyone has enough patience to allow him to speak further, do so now.

He's going in the bin otherwise.

Relatively early vote on the ultimate LHF player - she’s clearly trying to get him to provide more so that we have a chance of reading him

In this game she’s apparently has a personality transplant AND is acting like Melkor is some lame duck (he’s not, his mannerisms can come across scummy cause he’s not afraid to look image conscious as town)

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Gad, please explain your progression here when you get the time:

You said Magic felt weird and that he was forced into a position to protect himself in the Ratchet vs Magic debate early day 1.

Then went on to town read him and I recall you questioning Ultra about your supposed scum range at the time. But I don't think I remember you commenting further on it day 1 or question Ultra about it day 1 either.

Then you come into day 2 voting Magic right off the bat. I mean, what made you do a complete 180 since your last post since you said you didn't read the last 50 pages?
Yeah sure. D1 I did think he was being sus, but it doesn't mean I scum read him. I found him more town. But D2, after some evaluation, and the overall argument he had with Ratchet, I felt he did come off worse and I went his way, mostly cause I was inactive and didn't read enough for me to have any solid reads on the other players.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Okay, I can see where Gad said he wouldn't bus an active teammate, but frankly, his line of thought to attack Ratchet was so easily disprovable that I think it could be distancing / bussing
No it can't. It makes 0 sense to bus an active member as an inactive and that's not something that'll change cause you pulled a 100 quotes. Not that sense makes much... sense? Not after Ratchet really tried to CC vig as scum.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
@Gaddamnit whats your thoughts on everyone left in the game?
I'll honestly say I don't even know fully who's in the game. I think I had you as town but that's mostly cause you and Ratchet were really pissed at Magic and I don't think scum team is gonna set themselves up to be aggressive at the same person, even if they're mad in scum chat. I haven't read at all today but I'd probably go for someone who distanced themselves from the Magic vs. everyone fight.

No promises but I'll try to read the last few pages tonight if I can find he time.

RDK

Marvelous
Yes, he read him scum day 1

Lethal/polar is a false dichotomy because of facts result on magic - it couldn’t possibly be lethal driving magic regardless of whether he was town or scum. Shit take, as per usual
Wait then why did Polar get lynched?

RDK

Marvelous
lind
Prof
Psychic
Ichigo
Reloaded

I’m completely ruling them out, which leaves:

Luka - I still don’t think he’s scum. Has positions that seem thought out and hasn’t just bussed. Doesn’t have a strong clear but wouldn’t lynch for mafia

And then:

Tpein - no redeeming features
Yoho - basically no play
Gad - no redeeming features
RDK - some nominal play around ratchet that looks good on a surface level but seemed more interested in trying to smear me than actually push ratchet which is daft when it’s by association. Lind made some points that do legitimately look good for him though.
Jag - hate the claim, but seems unflustered. Has done a ridiculously good impression of a lost townie if he is scum
Why reloaded? I'm probably missing an obvious piece there

RDK

Marvelous
From melkors game back in January

Relatively early vote on the ultimate LHF player - she’s clearly trying to get him to provide more so that we have a chance of reading him

In this game she’s apparently has a personality transplant AND is acting like Melkor is some lame duck (he’s not, his mannerisms can come across scummy cause he’s not afraid to look image conscious as town)
I know she was town so obviously easier to say from my pov but I would say that a lot of what watson says makes very little sense to me to the point where I read her more on her energy than the actual content

I don't hate you digging this stuff up though seems genuinely solvy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back