• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
At this point you’re daring me to play a game of chicken with you lol. So I just can never unvote now lol

Even if I’ve got reservations I’ll actually be gutless by unvoting

Grammaton

Consigliere
Okay, please enough of these posts.

Why are you being so antagonistic this game, Gram? It isn't like you. You can convince them that you're town and help yourself.

These posts do nothing.

I’ve tried literally everything. I’ve spelled out my poe, you can have fun deciding who you get to lose to

Grammaton

Consigliere
Of course not, but it doesn't help us win if you're town!

I’ve spelled out what I think is a game winning poe

If the shitters and the scummers among us don’t want to go for it, that’s on them and their prerogative respectively

RDK

Marvelous
I brought the connection up previously. I ISO'd Gram and you can read it.

I just don't think it means he's scum with them.
So when you just said there's no connection besides paranoia and tinfoil that was just you talking bollocks then?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Last chance saloon to vote gad
Nah I’d rather be useless

Like, I can for sure see you as town rn but you’ve put me in a corner

What happened to you’d take the lynch if we’d follow your legacy? All false bravado

Cause you’re not doing anything

You’re just sitting there like a pussy waiting to be fucked cause that’s how you play

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Last chance saloon to vote gad

Cause you’re not doing anything

You’re just sitting there like a pussy waiting to be fucked cause that’s how you play
Except I spelled out last night all the reasons why I think you can be scum. And now I’m letting the chips fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back