• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
2 things, and I’ll explain nice and straightforward for you

1. That was a message I’d started and didn’t finish
2. Not referring to signing out of the forum - I was expecting to be hammered and thus signing off from the game

That ok with you?
Yes. I never said you were signing out of the forum, you assumed that's what I was saying

I'm saying you are faking emotions because you claimed to be signing off from the game (as you just said) but have since gone from pushing Yoho to vote you to pushing people to lynch me. I'm saying youre either on your period or you're talking absolute shit as an AtE

Grammaton

Consigliere
Do I need to expand on this, or is this enough?

Let me educate you. In endgame, when it’s not a clear poe, you have to put pressure on multiple players to see how the other players play around it. It only works if you play it seriously, or at least look like you are though!

I’m fine lynching gad, but my main push is and always has been tpein. If you can’t deduce that, that’s your problem

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yes. I never said you were signing out of the forum, you assumed that's what I was saying

I'm saying you are faking emotions because you claimed to be signing off from the game (as you just said) but have since gone from pushing Yoho to vote you to pushing people to lynch me. I'm saying youre either on your period or you're talking absolute shit as an AtE

Oh you expected me to leave the game because I posted a half finished message and because I didn’t, I’m faking and thus scum?

Good catch mate

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Pretty sure the PoE players not on him are him & Jag lol. And he/Jag I don’t think have much equity when he came out swinging on him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back