• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Reread from earlier and see for yourself. Gram came out against Jag.

Wagons formed on Gram, Jag, and Gad

Jag wagon stalled a bit and Gram himself talked himself out of the Jag direction.

Which left Gram & Gad as the two main wagons but Gram wasn’t voting there (despite I feel not much reason not to go there)

Idk if I still feel they have equity anymore. But early on it felt like subtle resistance to jump on that wagon
Yeah I mean gram seems pretty happy to vote for Gad so I don't really see the equity myself, Moreso with Yoho

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Yeah I mean gram seems pretty happy to vote for Gad so I don't really see the equity myself, Moreso with Yoho
Earlier it wasn’t there

That’s why since then I probably throw it out the window

Although on play around Gad he made a comment about if Gad is scum it makes the rest of the PoE wonky bc it means someone else is bussing Gad (which to me feels like taking a step away from Gad), but then he started asking people to vote Gad not long after (Idk that that says equity at all just possible self preservation move)

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Gram/Jag I don’t think have equity

T-Pein/Gram I don’t think have equity

RDK/Gram I don’t think have equity

I say this to say of the PoE I probably only would pair Gad/Yoho as teammates if scum

Vice versa I the rest of PoE can fit a combo of teams together

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Gad scum doesn’t mean -> Gram scum for me at this point

But Gram scum would more clearly point to Gad scum by process of elimination on play around other players

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Rn the main PoE most people are looking at are

You, Pein, Gram, Gad, Yoho, Jag

Unless a Miss clear, I’ve got a hard time putting Gram with 2 other people there without Gad

RDK

Marvelous
Rn the main PoE most people are looking at are

You, Pein, Gram, Gad, Yoho, Jag

Unless a Miss clear, I’ve got a hard time putting Gram with 2 other people there without Gad
Yoho as I've said would be my first choice.

Is Luka mech cleared or something I've missed? I saw Gram had him outside of Poe

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Yoho as I've said would be my first choice.

Is Luka mech cleared or something I've missed? I saw Gram had him outside of Poe
He’s not just a general weak town lean by most

(He’s a person I could see as scum just not in my immediate PoE)

The main argument is if he’s scum he’s not been bussing like usual lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
Still willing to call ceasefire and get rid of tpein, given literally nobody believes he’s town as far as I can tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back