• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
The PoE should be easier for the townie that's outside the confirmed town - Ichigo / Prof / Myself.

I wouldn't mind just lynching Luka / RDK here. I recall Tempest saying that Watson was on her scum meta to a T. So I'm inclined to just trust that read and go with it.

Magic though had Watson as town, but later retracted it over the course of the game. I've gone back and seen the RDK - Ratchet convo, and gave my thoughts last day phase. Inclined to think it might have just been distancing there.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
If you think I am scum going all in, I’ll remind you that in that timeline I can’t actually do that - I can’t advocate for the lynch of the SK today (or probably any day) and it will probably take me 2 nights to get rid of him, so I have to play honest for at least 2 more days
I didn't quite get you. As scum you'd be able to advocate for the town lynch right?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Vote count 2 of day 6

74143.jpg

RDK: Grammaton
T-Pein: Grammaton

Gram: 2

With 8 players alive it takes 5 votes for majority.​

RDK

Marvelous
The PoE should be easier for the townie that's outside the confirmed town - Ichigo / Prof / Myself.

I wouldn't mind just lynching Luka / RDK here. I recall Tempest saying that Watson was on her scum meta to a T. So I'm inclined to just trust that read and go with it.

Magic though had Watson as town, but later retracted it over the course of the game. I've gone back and seen the RDK - Ratchet convo, and gave my thoughts last day phase. Inclined to think it might have just been distancing there.
it's easy for me but it relies on TP or gram being the SK

I would implore SK to claim tbh, I'd be shocked if scum don't know who they are by now anyway

Grammaton

Consigliere

The only thing you need to realistically be careful of if you believe that I can’t be aligned with rdk OR tpein is that you don’t accidentally lynch the SK - there’s no configuration that will allow a combination of those players to be scum together, which means that outside of the above SK factor, luka and jag are safe choices

RDK

Marvelous
The only thing you need to realistically be careful of if you believe that I can’t be aligned with rdk OR tpein is that you don’t accidentally lynch the SK - there’s no configuration that will allow a combination of those players to be scum together, which means that outside of the above SK factor, luka and jag are safe choices
ffs

Grammaton

Consigliere
I didn't quite get you. As scum you'd be able to advocate for the town lynch right?

Not if I want to survive to endgame in the world I’m scum

I mean I’m not so this is academic but I’m making the point that scum can only secure a win today by lynching the SK today, if they don’t then they can still lose so would still need to play somewhat strategically

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I mean no townie has apart from the Ratchet lynch.

I guess but he is a so called T1.
Has been wrong about everything.
We really need to stop taking the piss and flip him.

Like I said from when Ultra and Ratchet flipped.
The scum team was cocky AF.
They knew they can control the thread and not get lynched.
Me thinks gramma makes sense.

Simple...

Grammaton

Consigliere
If you don’t believe me, work through the scenarios.

We are agreed that prof and Ichigo are confirmed, correct?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I guess but he is a so called T1.
Has been wrong about everything.
We really need to stop taking the piss and flip him.

Like I said from when Ultra and Ratchet flipped.
The scum team was cocky AF.
They knew they can control the thread and not get lynched.
Me thinks gramma makes sense.

Simple...

And if and when gramma flips the last scum is one of jaguar/luka.
Those that didn't wanna vote for him.
Or Didn't vote for him

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
So you’re calling rdk town, correct?

Just like I said earlier.
The so called "solvers" have no business being alive.
Specifically you and lind.
I would rather flip you here b4 lind.
And I think luka/Jaguar sus for not finishing you off earlier when u was -1.

Lind could be sk.
Rest of town could be SK.

Scums
Gramma

Potential scums +sk
Lind

Town +sk
Luka
Doc
Rdk
Jaguar
Ichigo

Grammaton

Consigliere

Lind could be sk.

Scums
Gramma

Potential scums +sk
Lind

Town +sk
Luka
Doc
Rdk
Jaguar
Ichigo

I mean anyone who takes this seriously as an endgame poe needs their head examining

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Lind could be sk.

Scums
Gramma

Potential scums +sk
Lind

Town +sk
Luka
Doc
Rdk
Jaguar
Ichigo

This is just a solve on why Psychic is dead.
She was tunneling gramma.
I do not buy the "this is just WIFOM you are wrong" excuse.
Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back