Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
You got mislynched polarized nooh
Yes, but people asked me to do something.

And I didn't

Alpha move right there

(I'm kidding, I really was fucking swamped 20 hours of the day don't promote inactives please)

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I hope you return

I know it was stressful for you but you're a good addition to games
I don’t plan on it any time soon lol (or really playing mafia in general for a bit besides a game I’ve promised to sign up for from Fuji)

Beyond that I tend to disagree I think lol. My personality just rubs some people here wrong and I don’t enjoy getting on people’s nerves (only when it’s in a fun way lol)

Some of its stuff I’d like to fix lol. But some of its stuff that I’m just never gonna weed completely out.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I nuked all my anger with the Discord dead chat.

But it's a sour taste in my mouth regardless, at this point we should just archive this fiasco and never speak of it again.
Well, I don't mind people talking about it. It's different if it's just vitriol.

The issue is the more you (proverbial you) aggressively convey your concerns it will be ill received so it's best to keep it constructive. We resolve any issues like adults without ad hominems, that's the standard I'll hold everyone to

So my offer stands
it's much healthier for 1) you 2) the section 3) the playerbase
That's what the mod team (Pot and Gram) is here for, to mediate before things get this out of hand again

RDK

Marvelous
I don’t plan on it any time soon lol (or really playing mafia in general for a bit besides a game I’ve promised to sign up for from Fuji)

Beyond that I tend to disagree I think lol. My personality just rubs some people here wrong and I don’t enjoy getting on people’s nerves (only when it’s in a fun way lol)

Some of its stuff I’d like to fix lol. But some of its stuff that I’m just never gonna weed completely out.
I don't think you're nearly as bad as you think you are lol

the only thing that annoys me about you is that you take forever to do anything, but that's not a bad thing at all, i just have zero patience for your methods (especially when im scum kek)

Magic

Resplendent

It has nothing to do with your personality mate and if you want to take anything out of this game I'd reread all 3 day phases and your positioning on ratchet and why it would piss off anyone that's town.

No one thinks your jokes or personality are suit or uncool but when you make someone that is already hard to lynch near impossible through sheer activity and finding any and all paths that lead to him being town then you're doing a disservice to every other player.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

You have nothing to fix.

You should take people at face value here and especially Gram - he really legit has no qualms, he just got frustrated over the situation and it intensified
Much like how you lost your composure, it's no different for anyone here.

I really doubt it has anything to do with you specifically

Let's flip the assumption upside down: would you tell the players here the same things you're saying to yourself? No? Then you have nothing to be apologetic for, cool cat.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back