• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers calc archive

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
In his first appearance, Trypticon was able to easily destroy the volcano that housed the Autobot headquarters.

This is Mount St. Helens, whose height is 2549 meters.zPUOOi5.jpeg
In the battle between Trypticon and Metroplex, they easily lift and throw each other, and can also lift mountains, which is approximately 70685835 tons.

J
It can easily lift and swallow a supertanker (due to its size) of up to 320,000 tons.Ultimate_Weapon_Trypticon_hungry.JPG.jpg
If the animation is to be believed, the shot of Metroplex and Trypticon setting up the Eiffel Tower shows him to be about 1,100 feet tall, give or take.
300px-ThiefNight_Trypticon_monuments.jpeg
2:40|Trypticon is approximately half the size of Mount St. Helens, whose height is 2500 meters.
2:40|Easily withstands shots from the ark ship.

6:50|This is enough to clear the asteroid belt.

grillmaster

Paramount
In his first appearance, Trypticon was able to easily destroy the volcano that housed the Autobot headquarters.

This is Mount St. Helens, whose height is 2549 meters.View attachment 1533
In the battle between Trypticon and Metroplex, they easily lift and throw each other, and can also lift mountains, which is approximately 70685835 tons.

J
It can easily lift and swallow a supertanker (due to its size) of up to 320,000 tons.View attachment 1534
If the animation is to be believed, the shot of Metroplex and Trypticon setting up the Eiffel Tower shows him to be about 1,100 feet tall, give or take.
View attachment 1535
2:40|Trypticon is approximately half the size of Mount St. Helens, whose height is 2500 meters.
2:40|Easily withstands shots from the ark ship.

6:50|This is enough to clear the asteroid belt.

the mass of a mountain should be in the billions of tons btw, but otherwise this is all good

grillmaster

Paramount
the arks laser clearing through the asteroid belt is notable, but i also am curious about for example calculating the original feat from the comics, where the autobots destroyed a cluster of asteroids that threatened to destroy cybertron

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
the arks laser clearing through the asteroid belt is notable, but i also am curious about for example calculating the original feat from the comics, where the autobots destroyed a cluster of asteroids that threatened to destroy cybertron
As I remember, this is an asteroid belt outside those located at the edge of the solar system, and to even threaten a planet at least the size of Saturn you need the largest asteroids, as for me, from a hundred to more kilometers in diameter.

grillmaster

Paramount
As I remember, this is an asteroid belt outside those located at the edge of the solar system, and to even threaten a planet at least the size of Saturn you need the largest asteroids, as for me, from a hundred to more kilometers in diameter.
not just that, it was the firepower to destroy ALL OF THEM
actually just thought about this
so if cybertrons KE was however many joules (4.3e36-4.09e38)
and it withstood that
and it was going to be destroyed by these asteroids
does that mean the firepower of just the bots on the ark and the ship itself is already comparable, cause thats insane
this may be a bit of an overestimate but consider how big and durable cybertron is, those would have to be some insane asteroids to destroy it

grillmaster

Paramount
semi related to this actually from my watching of part of transformers energon we see the autobots ship survive a barrage from unicrons surface turrets
i really should try to calc that whole fight it should be lots of insane shit

grillmaster

Paramount
horrific news something i should add, i forgot Liege Maximo's solar compactor from Alignment
Furious, it turned on the nearest Warworld, charged its solar
compactor and fired. The Warworld weathered the blast… but
only just. Its shielding failed, and the energy feedback
punctured gaping wounds in its hull. The Liege Maximo
charged the solar compactor, fired again… and the Warworld
disappeared in a colossal fireball.
We know from when he obliterates Megatron its compared to an exploding sun (which would match its name honestly), so its presumably a gun that shoots supernovas
and the Decepticon Warworld survived it so
Post-G2 Warworld Shields = 1 Foe >= (Give or take, since it still failed and took damage)

even surviving a direct hit with exploding star levels of energy is nuts, adding this to the calcs list i guess even if it isnt really a calc

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
Galaxy Force Primus' shoulder cannons according to his bio can also destroy stars
00 God of Creation Primus
Function: God of Creation
Transformation: Planet (Seibertron) / Super Colossal Spaceship
Ability: The creator and God of all Transformers. Since the creation of the Transformers he was thought to be a legend, but his true form is a colossal Transformer that turns into their home world of Seibertron. His existence is to cherish the entire universe, the exact opposite of the evil Galactic Emperor Unicron. Capable of flight in ultra-subspace in his spaceship mode, thought to have existed in another dimension’s universe before the creation of the Transformers. His existence is wrapped in mystery.
Character: A being who loves peace and order throughout the universe.
Weapon(s): Planet cannons on both shoulders can destroy stars. His Brightness Shot slices through planets.
PWR...NA; INT...NA; SPD...NA; END...NA; RNK...NA; CRG...NA; FPR...NA; TECH...NA; TTL...NA

and on the english version they're called Stellar Convertor cannons so they too should be around this level (possibly/probably higher)

Back