Transformers feats/discussion

Arcee

Notorious
Someone claimed that this "endless hierarchy of circles" is proof of infinite higher dimensions. Any thoughts on this?

main-qimg-faa80a08caaf65ddbd0ac2ddcbc2323f-lq

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Someone claimed that this "endless hierarchy of circles" is proof of infinite higher dimensions. Any thoughts on this?

main-qimg-faa80a08caaf65ddbd0ac2ddcbc2323f-lq
Would say theyre mistaken. Shockwave's plan is emphatically to loop the universe into an endless source of energy for cybertron
main-qimg-751b69dc75583b45133e5806f2bd9f61-lq

it isn't even affecting anything outside of its own dimension. The circle within a circle is just describing the causal loop he's creating with the Time Drive

I love IDW, probably my favorite TF series, but it is insanely misinterpreted in most threads I've seen on quora and the like. Seen them claim the Nexus Prime that Galvatron killed was true form Nexus Prime which is just pure nonsense lol for many reasons

transformers doesnt talk about higher dimensions all that often, but Vector Prime did once mention human understanding of quantum physics is in its infancy. Afaik that line of study contains infinite dimensions, but this is also a pretty vague way of "confirming" that

Arcee

Notorious
Would say theyre mistaken. Shockwave's plan is emphatically to loop the universe into an endless source of energy for cybertron
main-qimg-751b69dc75583b45133e5806f2bd9f61-lq

it isn't even affecting anything outside of its own dimension. The circle within a circle is just describing the causal loop he's creating with the Time Drive

I love IDW, probably my favorite TF series, but it is insanely misinterpreted in most threads I've seen on quora and the like. Seen them claim the Nexus Prime that Galvatron killed was true form Nexus Prime which is just pure nonsense lol for many reasons

transformers doesnt talk about higher dimensions all that often, but Vector Prime did once mention human understanding of quantum physics is in its infancy. Afaik that line of study contains infinite dimensions, but this is also a pretty vague way of "confirming" that
Ok, thanks. I'm not very knowledgable about the IDW comics and I've heard a lot of mixed things about Regenesis Shockwave.

How powerful is their incarnation of Unicron? I've heard some very mixed things about him too.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Ok, thanks. I'm not very knowledgable about the IDW comics and I've heard a lot of mixed things about Regenesis Shockwave.

How powerful is their incarnation of Unicron? I've heard some very mixed things about him too.
regenesis shockwave is universal or possibly low multiversal (two universes affected) but the caveat is that this is all from the time drive so none of it scales to his durability, and there's nothing in the comic suggesting his individual shots are universe level so you can't scale his feats to Optimus or Megatron

idw Unicron isnt part of the singularity entity, but he is well beyond star level and is connected to every star in the galaxy, i posted some more feats for him
in this thread
https://onelastforum.com/threads/unicron-idw-vs-ctan-warhammer-40k.1230/#post-48487

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
также плюс, если вы знаете, что какой-то оптимус обладает силой зодиака, который может бомбить
main-qimg-05c9f0b59462bc7729abe3bada7384bd-pjlq.jpg
main-qimg-c93c8974d5b344c49ca006371cce6b29-pjlq.jpg
галактики и создавать вселенную
Forgot to reply to these. Yeah Star Convoy is definitely universe level, may be even higher given the silver matrix iirc has a multiversal feat but I'm not sure if it had all star power when Convoy used it
StarConvoyWebcomicEng-2.jpg
тут тоже про бесконечное измерение
image0_1.jpg
This quote is talking about universes in that context not higher dimensions, also that's a tfwiki quote not from an original source
Я так понимаю, что у Alternati есть возможность копировать любую технологию? плюс они составные версии любого персонажа из трансформеров, а можно например Оптимусу Альтернати привести подвиги Оптимуса из трилогии Юникрон?
Might be possible? We know they are gestalts made of countless alternate versions, but Alternity feats are already way higher than any other versions of their characters it sort of doesn't matter much.
падший/мегатронус универсальный тиран, способный использовать силу большого взрыва, может телепортироваться через измерения и вселенные, а также может уничтожить все творение.
TF2DKBooks2.jpg
I don't see anything about the big bang on the page, just "unquantifiable energies" and the creation statement is vague. We know The Fallen is very strong scaling to the other 13, but individual avatars of the 13's strength vary wildly from universe to universe. E.g. IDW 13 weren't strong at all.
every time i see this thread bumped

i expect another low-end obscure universal tf feat, at least :mjlol
when I have time to fully go through the Legends Manga, there are gonna be so many more universe+ characters confirmed
even before he became Golden Megatron, Megatron Omega was shaking off Big Bang Cannon attacks at point black :kobeha and anyone with Star Power should be universe+ too. Golden Megatron is plainly multiversal at well

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
universal+ low-end tf chars :mjlol

even low tiers will become universal+ levels at this point :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
it's straight up the power of the big bang stated multiple times

at its peak the silver matrix is low multiversal too, each star power=power over one of the colored universes :skully

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
tf low tiers with universal/low multiversal guns soloing 95% of the fiction :hestonpls

Arcee

Notorious

opthomas prime solos

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
lmfao

the “vastly superior” elder gods that cannot even enter a regular ass universe without human help and conveniently have never stepped to Unicron despite them all living in Unspace together

:mjpls

Back