TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Emperor Qin Shi Huang Di:

shihuangdistage04.png

Ying Zheng, also known as Qin Shi Huang.
Unifying mainland China by 221 BC, he took the name of First Emperor.
His true body is the form of Qin Shi Huang from the Chinese Lostbelt.
This is the final conclusion of the Zhenren[1] who freely used the authority gained from a system of centralized authoritarian rule as he poured all of his energy into domestic affairs and technological development while pursuing the path of immortals to exceed the limits of his lifespan as a mortal being.

79Q7Ndk.jpg

Holy Form(i.e. The Form we see of The Emperor for most of LB3)

Here, The characters at first consequently believe that they was more of a metropolis at first.

Here, This Form(and all of LB3's accomplishments in general) all came from them finding Nehza's corpse and working on making themselves immortal through a way different than the Zhenren than the real life/Nasuverse method of Mercury.

Here(Video), QSH contacts Chaldeas through a Magnetic Beam focused on Mash's Shield for Negotiations, he later states he can do this to anyone in the Lostbelt and even beam it into their heads if he chooses as long as there's enough rigidity to do so.

Here, He can also hear anyone talking from the Lostbelt but he requires them to speak up and look towards the sky for perfect clarity.

Here, Da Vinci also believes that QSH is able to see characters with Thermal Vision as well as it being able to penetrate through the Shadow Border.

Here(Video), Da Vinci gets around this by making a Stealth Module for Ritsuka's Mystic Code that's styled off of Robin's No May King Noble Phantasm... but it has alot of issues but gets the job done to avoid QSH's eye

Here, Da Vinci realizes he's being serious when being in the Shadow Border is enough that he can't hear her obscenities towards him(though this is potentially due to how the Shadow Border may be built and reinforced...)

"Zhenren" Qin Shi Huang(Or Servant Qin Shi Huang or "True Human" Qin Shi Huang... whatever you want to say)
shihuangdistage01.png

Here, Holmes is ultimately confused as he feels that Qin's Saint Graph is less strong than it is "Great", on the rank of a Grand but is later confused on why he registers as a Ruler.

Here(Video), QSH explains that he was able to gain this form using a method of "Eclosion Ascension" from the Fusang Tree using the data of Akuta Hinako(Meaning he potentially has the same level of ridiculous ability that Hinako is capable of as a True Ancestor... maybe, he does have her absurd healing factor).

Here(Video), Holmes HEAVILY implies here that his Mechanical Body is stronger than his Human form as "They stood no chance beating him in that form".(Although you can imply they had no way to truly damage his Mechanical Body in a significant fashion).

Now we can get to the actual feats(Seriously, there's not much feats in this Lostbelt or from him to be frank, so don't expect much).

Power, Durability, Speed and otherwise?

Here, In their "True Human" Form, he's capable of effortlessly punching through Servant Jing Ke without an issue, killing her.

Here(Video), In their "Holy Form", they have access to being able to sense Spiritrons despite not realizing Servants can go into such a form until he noticed Jing Ke's presence.

Here, In said "Holy Form", upon scanning Jing Ke's "communication device"(It's a damn iPhone) and she clarifies it's like a handheld computer, QSH states that it's processing power is still barely a millionth of their own despite it being more compact.(A genuine issue since QSH doesn't compact his creations for reasons that I will get into far later in the Archives).

Here, Before Jing Ke's trap is sprung, QSH states that he has Epang Palace Defensive Measures all lined up to fire upon her, stating she'll be disintegrated before she can make it to the door.

Noble Phantasm?

The Domination Beginning: The First Emperor
『Qin Shi Huang』
Classification: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
Range: 10~999
Maximum number of target: 6 billion people
The Domination Beginning.
The Noble Phantasm of the national prestige of the system of centralized authoritarian rule that Qin Shi Huang laid out.
The lone Zhenren Emperor protected his subjects with his policies founded on the concern for their welfare. Using these laws as a curse-like binding force, the Noble Phantasm coerces the world itself.
However, its scope is limited by the population of the territory he recognizes as his own so it does not fall strictly into the Anti-World category.

Or aka, I slap meteors in your face outside of Gameplay Mechanics!

Here(video), Their Noble Phantasm is composed of his variation(aka the Lostbelt variation) of the Great Wall of China

Here(Video), QSH created this new Great Wall to deal with alien threats from space.

Here, QSH states that this version of the "Great Wall" is far longer than it was before(As it was named the Ten Thousand Li Long Castle before gaining it's more famous name) as it's now 131,424 Li and took 300 years to make.

Using this site as a small basis(I also have the Wikipedia Article as another basis): https://www.convertunits.com/from/li/to/miles

Li (unit)
Li (Chinese: 里, lǐ, or 市里, shìlǐ), also known as the Chinese mile, is a traditional Chinese unit of distance. The li has varied considerably over time but was usually about one third of an English mile and now has a standardized length of a half-kilometer (500 meters or 1,640 feet). This is then divided into 1,500 chi or "Chinese feet".

Converting QSH's statement of it's length into the website gives us the following miles for his "Great Wall":
40831.54378430009 miles or rounding down 40831.5 miles off the ground in comparison to the Great Wall's 3,110 miles in length in estimation.

Of course, I could have messed up here or chose a bad conversion website so if anyone knows any better websites, let me know so I can change it if it's wrong.

Here, Da Vinci's estimation of the width of the "Great Wall" is 5 Kilometers wide.

Here, QSH states that he "released a pay load" from his Great Wall to strike their location in 3 minutes exactly.

Here, QSH explicitly used it just so he can kill the villagers due to Chaldeas spreading "Confucianism" to the villagers(While hoping Chaldeas would be caught in the crossfire which all but implies he knows that they would be able to escape the worst even without the Shadow Border)

Here, QSH reiterates it that they would be able to flee but the villagers won't be able to despite the 3 minute warning meaning again, the blast radius and damage would be truly massive.

Here, Mash notes if that Wicked Star hits, there won't be anything left of the area.

Here(video of the whole thing), Spartacus asks to be given a Command Spell to "Jump" to intercept the Meteor, getting damaged by the Meteor's collision and using Crying Warmonger to destroy it, vaporizing his Spirit Origin in the process.

Here, The size difference between the Meteor/Wicked Star(Seriously, pick a term and stick to it...) and Spartacus.

Here, The resulting explosion after using Crying Warmonger at it's maximum after crashing into the meteor and getting damaged from it.

Here, Jing Ke states it's highly likely it's not something he can spam rapidly or does often in general since it rips pieces from the Great Wall to do so(This is where my confusion comes in but I guess they are using Meteor/Wicked Star as more of an indication so...)

Here, QSH targets another Meteor to destroy his Holy Form in respect to Jing Ke.

As an aside, he can still use this as a function in Summer 4 as he threatens to flatten the Las Vegas Boundary Field as a Servant and as a "True Human". I'll add that in Here when I get the chance(Those videos tend to have alot of fluff and it's really difficult to get into it.

Last edited:
Time for Xiang Yu?
y57bVUy.jpg

Well, how about we go with how he looks as we know him ingame:

xiangyustage04.png

Yeah, that's a face and body only a Xian could love...

Historical Image and Character
Family name is Xiang, the name is Ji, and the name of courtesy is Yu. In Pan-Human History, he destroyed the Qin Dynasty and competed with Liu Bang for the next Emperor. He was ridiculed as 「a man with rash courage and with the benevolence of a woman」for letting his own faction self-destruct with inconsistent policies, despite taking pride for many inhumane massacres and countless deeds of arms. Without learning the scholarly and martial arts in his early childhood, he only studied the gist of the art of war which made himself later widely known, distinguishing himself with only his wisdom.

But of course, this isn't the complete story for the FGO variation of Xiang Yu at all, let alone the Lostbelt version.

Character in [FGO]
Xiang Yu was handed down to others as a supreme ruler who was a fool and a rare genius. After all, his true character wasn’t something that others could comprehend. He is an artificial human whose design is based on the ruins of Nezha that Shi Huang Di retrieved while searching for the immortal realms, and was stolen by Xiang Liang who gave him the name Xiang Ji, who then pretended to be his uncle. Xiang Yu was activated after the death of Shi Huang Di, who was his original owner, and Xiang Yu was separated from Xiang Liang, who died as soon as he became the new owner; he was immediately programmed with a sense of purpose based on his autonomous judgement------in other words, the intelligence machine that was in favor for the early realization of a 「peaceful world」, but he came alive with a methodology that was deviated from morality. He destroyed and slaughtered with the intention of 「simplifying and limiting」 the strategic map of China so that the next ruler of the country could quickly rise to power. From the people’s point of view, it’s as if it were the futile acts of the tyrant Demon King. But, as a result, the Chu-Han Contention, which was the chaotic period after the collapse of the Qin Dynasty, ended in 4 years, and Liu Bang went from being a chivalrous person from the countryside to becoming the founder of establishing the Han Dynasty in public. The death of Qin Shi Huang didn’t occur in the Chinese Lostbelt; he was being used by the righteous Qin Shi Huang under the code name 「Kuaiji Model Zero」 to assist the Qin Dynasty’s hegemony. Especially, his precognition came from his high-speed calculation ability which makes the Kuaiji Model Zero to perform as an unparalleled weapon on the battlefield. He finally achieved his dearest wish as a standard-bearer and the founder of the SIN Army’s mechanized army corps which is known as the Eternal SIN Empire. In addition, his ego, namely his machine life, has been released from having emotions, instinct and physical desire and with his precognition having a unique sense of time, Xiang Yu’s thinking has become something that is far different from that of ordinary people. He is a wise person that takes a philosophical view, foreseeing everything as he usually drifts silently and calmly like a big tree, but the moment his future vision catches a 「sign of chaos」, he’ll change his goal setting from being on standby to destroying and exterminating. Xiang Yu doesn’t hesitate to display his natural fighting capabilities and executing the designated target - targets that decided to disturb peace in the near future - with wildness like a storm that has changed from his usual silence. It’d be impossible for a ordinary person to comprehend him since they can’t perceive the future; therefore, Xiang Yu is classified as a Berserker as a Servant. The special environment called Chaldea; it’s a place where many singularities come into contact and the fate of many Heroic Spirits intertwine which satisfy the conditions that largely inhibits Xiang Yu’s precognitive ability, and ever since he came here, he’s finally gained the perspective of “living in the moment without being bound to the future,” feeling a life of excitement and joy, and giving him a chance for a new experience.

Here as stated in LB3, Xiang Yu is truly called Kuaiji Zero under Qin Shi Huang.

Here after Qin Shi Huang's death in PHH, Akuta states that Xiang Liang found him, hoping to use his superhuman strength to rule China.

And here, he was gifted the name Xiang Yu over passing him off as his nephew and no one questioned it otherwise(of course, he didn't look like this PHH wise, again see the first image).

Here, Nehza's hypothesis is that Xiang Yu is patterned off her model which is why he's more complex in comparison to the other mechanical soldiers in the Lostbelt.

Misfortune Enhancement: A+
His body deviates as a life-form as his existence was modified artificially so that he could function solely as a deadly weapon. His fighting capabilities have been amplified drastically, but other than that, he loses his use of being flexible.

Here, Nehza states that many of Xiang Yu's moves is based on hers despite the form's massive difference in her perspective, but due to the extra arms, he loses alot of his natural movements.

Here, He ultimately confirms that even in the Lostbelt History, he once had a humanoid chassis before being further heavily modified by QSH.

Future Prediction: A
He has the ability to gain the first hit on every enemy with his high-speed operating simulation.

Basically the start of the flashback scene here(It's legitimately best for me to put the video here as it goes into full on detail of how it works to the point he even sees PHH Xiang Yu ended up despite nothing showing it would be possible to see his end like that here).

Here, Xiang Yu's Future Prediction happens through observing and analyzing every iota of his surroundings to predict cause and effect. This was essential for QSH's regime to spread far and wide.

Here, Yu Meiren explicitly compares his ability to hypothesize alternative scenarios based on different conditions ala Chaldeas and Xiang Yu confirms it's his most basic operation(Before anyone says anything again, it's clearly obvious that while Xiang Yu may not 100% know about how Chaldeas does things, Yu DOES so it still fits)

Now back to the other times it's actually addressed:

Here, Mordred explicitly notes that his Future Prediction is so ridiculous even Artoria's Instinct is nowhere near as ridiculous(To be fair, she has a point. Even when Instinct isn't being jobbed for the sake of it, how Xiang Yu performs his Precognition is well above Artoria's in every respect).

Tactical Body: B
His body deviated from human lifeforms as he performed frequent tune-ups as a result of him being a decisive weapon for the Eternal Qin Empire. Xiang Yu in Pan-Human History hadn't attained this form, but this 『possible appearance』 could be accepted as his glory days as the summoning is due to his binded link in the Lostbelt.

Video of the first encounter here

Here, Mordred explicitly goes against waiting for the rocket to deliver it's payload and suggests that she uses her Noble Phantasm to destroy it before it lands and Ritsuka agrees.

Here, it's shown that despite it being a direct hit, Xiang Yu comes out of the wreckage practically unharmed and notes that Mordred's True Name Release Clarent Blood Arthur was a "minimal" threat level(considering CBA is an A+ Noble Phantasm, that's an ABSURD amount of power to be called "minimal" all things considered, especially with how Noble Phantasm and Strength ultimately differ by a massive amount)

Here, Da Vinci explicitly notes he's on par with a Dragon Class Demonic Beast.

Here, Holmes immediately flips out and asks for certain if it truly is an Automaton and not a Living creature

Here, Holmes states that machines work on operational parameters and there's no way it's running at max at the moment and thus it's just "warming up"(Considering Summer 5 had him unable to appear precisely because he could create a Singularity by himself, that level of power didn't stop when he became Chaldeas Servant... also doesn't help he STILL reads like a Servant even in LB3 anyway)

Here, Xiang Yu ultimately loses the battle with Yu Meiren in tow due to not really learning to fight as a group(i.e It was Nehza, Mordred, Mash, Red Hare and Chen Gong alongside Ritsuka's Shadow Servants so the numbers game and the fact that Nehza is low key extremely strong herself(and the person who ultimately does the finishing hit) is why he lost) and later leads to his destruction due to lack of any real time to repair himself for the final fight.

Supreme Ruler’s Art of War: A
He is feared as the God of Military Arts because he is the incarnation of his anecdote and is misunderstood by humans while as a combat weapon. In a sense, this Skill could be similar to 『Innocent Monster.』

Basically, this skill is born from the fact that no one, not even the Throne of Heroes itself was able to recognize what he is or what his goals are.

Here, QSH virtually states if Yu registers herself to the Throne and due to being the only person who truly knows how Xiang Yu operates, he can become Humanity's Protector(Meaning he was just that misunderstood or better off as we see in another Interlude, barely states any reason why he does anything)

Noble Phantasm
『My Strength Plucked Up the Hills, My Might Shadowed the World (Batsuzan Gaisei)』
Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1-5
Maximum Target: 50 People

Batsuzan Gaisei
The embodiment of Xiang Yu’s military arts who boasted one of the greatest renown in Chinese history, which also became an idiom. Especially when he was put into use, Xiang Yu’s means in the Lostbelt was to amplify his abilities as a weapon to the limit in order to show his immense strength.

He never actually uses it in story but you can basically say he uses it in the latter half of his fights due to how it's worded.

Another Diary, nothing too major:
Sorry for the abruptness, but Kinoko will end in about 20 hours. I believe he already disappeared from this dimension and became a Tarnished wandering The Lands Between. He'll be a vagabond who can't answer e-mails on the weekends. He counts on your forgiveness and understanding.

Thanks for taking part in our Valentine's Day event. This year I worked on
  • Morgan
  • Baobhan Sith
  • Melusine
  • Barghest
  • Habetrot
  • Koyanskaya of Light
  • Koyanskaya of Darkness
  • Oberon I hope you enjoyed them. I'm really satisfied with how the Valentine mini-episodes turned out, especially with them being fully voiced, but what really makes them special is the Chocolate CE at the end. Everything in each Servant's Chocolate CE, from the design to the coloring, is created by the person in charge of the CE. Each card carries an artist's passion, so take your time to appreciate all of them. Thanks to all Craft Essence creators for one more year of wonderful work!
Now for a piece of advertisement. Comic Dengeki Daiou started running a Fate/stay night -UBW- manga. The author is Moriyama Daisuke (Osakabehime's dad), who made our Saber Wars II manga before. "Why make a Rin route manga now?" "Don't you have anything more relevant to the year of 2022?"

Great questions. I asked the same thing. But Moriyama made it crystal clear that he wanted to give shape to this classic precisely because it was forgotten. See the size of his zeal and resolve for yourself on the pages of the comic.

UBW was lucky beyond what I deserve. Though our dear Type-Moon is just blessed with many wonderful manga adaptations all around.

That aside, talking about Dengeki Daiou reminds me of how great Knots-sensei's Suki Suki Daichuki Tsuyo Tsuyo Sword (I love love wuv my super powerful Sword) is right now... It got me with its curious title... and it's still getting me with how it stays completely true to that title... Just give the manga a chance. Check the first chapter before reading anything else about it if you can help it! It's really good!

Nasu worked on virtually everyone's Valentine's from LB6 but Percival as well as the Koyanskaya's.
Advertising the UBW Manga made from someone who made the Saber Wars II Manga

And that's it.

And something extra I'm bringing in and I'm 100% certain it's backed up by Beast's Lair:

Meteor magecraft. If you are a little familiar with the mechanism of meteorites, you will know that the timing of when an object outside the atmosphere falls off its orbit is long before the actual magecraft is used. In other words, this is also a reversal of causality. It is a magecraft that has a result and causes the cause retroactively.

Well damn...

Google Translate(Or Twitter Translate) basically has it be similar there anyway.

Case Files vol. 1 Chapter 3 Part 2 said:
At Luvia's voice, both the storm of magical energy and the jewels floating about the room collected at Luvia's fingertip.

"W-w-w-whoaaaa!"

In the blink of an eye, Flue had drawn a knife. Throwing the knife in front of him, it floated in the air just as they had the day before. Unlike before, however, this time the astrologer drew a magic circle in the empty air in front of him. As Clown leapt to the side to avoid the coming attack, Flue shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Lead Me!!"

The overwhelming light drowned out the world.

The blast fired by Luvia and her gems was truly a kaleidoscope. Pouring down on Flue like a beautiful angel of death, the thunderous roar and ensuing dust cloud filled every inch of the room. When the cloud of smoke from the explosion finally cleared, the destroyed wall and floor showed clearly where the explosion had occured. Luvia looked down at the work she had wrought with unveiled satisfaction.

"Splendidly done."

In the corner of the blast zone, the middle-aged astrologer sat rolled up like a turtle retreating into its shell. Coughing violently, Flue raised his voice angrily.

"...the hell is wrong with you. Were you actually trying to kill me?!"

"My my. An astrologer that can't even predict his own death is worthless to me. Of course I was trying to kill you." Luvia's words felt as much like an attack as her previous spell had been.

Just by watching, Luvia could tell he avoided the attack by creating a super-short term zone in which cause and effect no longer applied. In short, it was the same as the common showings of fortune tellers declaring 'directions of good luck.' Magecraft that actively utilized zones of good and bad luck like Feng Shui, or its child art Onmyoudou, were not all that uncommon, but one that was powerful enough to successfully deal with her previous attack was pretty rare.

And I actually did hear about it but I'm surprised that screwing with Causality is within Human Mage abilities as well, it's just rare.

So it's time for the next Crypter(Kadoc rages in the back):

Akuta Hinako

hinako_akuta.png

Height: 160cm
Weight: 49kg
Born in: Japan
Talents: History (biased towards one region and era), phytotherapy, feeding animals.
Dislikes: Noisy ambiences, crowds, being pried.

Character
A wandering mage invited to Chaldea as a scientist.
She’s unsociable and apathetic but not necessarily a bad person.
Since she used to be an aristocrat (a refined person who received high level education), she values decorum and preferred destiny to be less chaotic.

Here, Da Vinci states that Akuta was never truly involved with Team A and records proved it but Mash remembers that Kadoc told her that she otherwise has a personal connection to Marisbury Animusphere.

Here, Mash notes that while Akuta consistently uses a book to avoid conversations and appearing distant, she actually doesn't read it and keeps an eye on the team at all times.

Here, After their first battle with Hinako and PoL(Prince of Lanling), Da Vinci notes the fact that her look at them comes off more as a level of disgust than pure hostility

Here, her entire background is completely falsified to the point even Holmes stated "He had to hold his nose" as he and Da Vinci scoured through them.

Here, The nature of how her background was created was, in a sense, painted on without any chance of unnecessary data being apparent.

Here, it's ultimately meant to be similar to the perfect alibi, thus erasing any and all chance of doubt.

Here, It's noted how close her connection to Marisbury to the point her brought her to Chaldeas, supervised her aptitude test and oversaw her health checks and interviews personally.

Here, Holmes, Da Vinci and Goredolf all come to the realization that it was Marisbury that ultimately falsified her records and thus, they can't gleam anymore due to his authorization codes being key. Here, for the second part.

Here, Qin Liangyu mentions that how terribly thought out her plan was to use Gao to try and assassinate Ritsuka truly shows how terrible Akuta is as a Master.

The only real feat to her name?

Video of the Aftermath of the final battle against Prince of Lanling here

Here, Tamamo-Vitch sets off a booby trap to catch Hinako while she's spamming Command Spells from a vantage point and is completely newbish at being rear support.

Here, and the fact she survives the explosion absolutely surprises TV and begs Ritsuka to not let Lan Ling reach her.

Here, Lan Ling ultimately begs Akuta to sacrifice him to save herself(It is hard to say if this would be a true death or she would take far longer to regenerate in that form than usual).

Alright now we got the niceties out of the way... now let's get to the REAL reason why this is made and why ultimately outside of Wodime(and maybe Daybit... and probably Beryl) why she ultimately will have the biggest list of the Crypters:

Consort Yu/Yu Meiren

assassinyumiaoyistage4.jpg

DUN-DUN-DUN-Aw screw it... It's been virtually 2 years since the release and her summer version is like 5-6 months away, no point in pretend it's a major deal now.

A Bloodsucking Kind that acquire nourishment through energy drains. They are not a kind of Demonic Beast or Phantasmal Beast, but terminals that originated from the Earth’s inner sea for the sake of managing its surface… They are Elementals. In the Magic World, this species of Elementals are close to a category of being called a “True Ancestor”, but although the process of how they originated resembles that of a True Ancestor’s, they are another species of the Bloodsucking Kind where their purpose as an existence differs from theirs.

Consort Yu is a Xiannu (female Immortal) – a Zhenren (True Human) – who were spoken of in ancient Chinese traditions, and since she acquired a reason and a self-consciousness much later after she made her appearance in this world, she herself does not even know what her origins are or how she came to be.

With her circumstances of complete isolation, with neither a family nor a group she can belong to, and while being weary and fearful of humans, single-mindedly running away and hiding from human society that continues to expand, Consort Yu refused to commit suicide and fulfilled her duty to Xiang Yu – who was the only person who understood her – and she continued to live for a time that lasts for eternity. While in the middle of her destiny towards a long, long road of wandering, she saved up all the exhaustion of wandering she had built, and if she can get to a place where she can feel at ease, even for just a brief moment, then she will embrace a desperate desire where it does not matter if that place is connected to her own ruin so long as she gets there.

On the other hand, Consort Yu laments for her own future after Xiang Yu’s death, someone who she mourns for even now, and she is caught in a self-contradiction where she cannot even make a bold start on a quick suicide. As far as she is concerned, the place called Chaldea – a place where inhuman Heroic Spirits gather and where equilibrium is preserved among the various purposes of the various people there – possesses a special meaning to her as “a place where people are not even frightened by what kind of person she is”, a place that she did not reach for the very long time of 2000 years, until now.

Feathered Person of the Immortal Realm: A
Consort Yu is a Xian (Immortal) who were spoken of in Taoist ideology; one who has immortality. Because interferences from the natural world are required in order for her to maintain her body, it is possible to say that she is restricted to a humanoid form as a result.

Here, QSH, in terms of learning her physiology and body structure, analyzed and scanned her 48 times to learn the true immortality of the Zhenren(which lead to the construction of his Humanoid Avatar at the end of the Lostbelt), in exchange for Xiang Yu.

Bloodsucking: C
It is feasible for Consort Yu to deprive a fixed amount of energy from any lifeform – regardless if it is a plant or an animal – and use it for herself. It is strictly different from the act of bloodsucking, but she is recognized as a Bloodsucking Kin because of this ability, so she has come to receive persecution from Executors throughout successive generations.

Here, In LB3, she ultimately uses this to save herself at Lan Ling's behest but he does state how much she vehemently hates doing this on principle(Her Valentine's also explicitly mentions this in detail)

Here, Upon doing so, Jing Ke and Chen Gong are surprised at the fact she's virtually eating her Servant and Da Vinci immediately rationalizes the only being capable of doing such a thing with a Heroic Spirit Class Spirit Core has to be a True Ancestor or something similar(She equally notes Bloodsuckers and similar cannot just digest a Heroic Spirit Class Spirit Core)

Here, Upon Yu regaining back to her potential as an Xian, Koyanskaya notes that not only did she regain her original powers back, but is further powered up by Lanling's Spirit Core and just wants to get the hell out of dodge(she's been consistently wanting nothing to do with Yu during this timeframe due to the power loss though)

Incarnated Elemental: A
Since she is an Elemental Spirit Kin that can share her magical energy with the natural world and its Mana, it is feasible for Consort Yu to draw an inexhaustible supply of magical energy from the physical world rather than storing magical energy within her own body. But since she is restricted to a form that is “humanoid”, even if her supply of magical energy is infinite, there is a limit to her output, so the quantity of magical energy she can practically use is being stopped within the domain of a humanoid Heroic Spirit.

Here, During the battle, Jing Ke notes that with how Yu is using her Magical Energy, she should have been done ages ago. Da Vinci ultimately notes she's not using her own Magical Energy, she's using the Magical Energy of the Planet to fuel her destruction.

Eternal Lament: Lamentation in the Release from the Cursed-Blooded Corpse

Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~20
Maximum Number of Targets: 100 people

A drastic move where Consort Yu causes her magical energy to rampage by destroying her own body in order to go over its limits, and after causing an abnormal weather attack by means of a hex, she reconstructs her body over again. For the Elemental Spirit Kin where their Spiritual Core is being shared with the environment, it is possible to say that this is a suicide bomb attack.

Since it is an attack method that disregards even her coordination with the other Servants and the safety of her Master, the number of situations where this can be used is limited.

Here, Da Vinci further compares fighting her to fighting a Tsunami or Hurricane with your fists and Chen Gong further translates how SOL they are to Red Hare, upon detonation of her Noble Phantasm again, Mash can barely take any more of the constant attacks before QSH calls her off.

Yu Meiren & The Tree of Emptiness Mayall:

Here, Upon Xiang Yu being defeated for the last time, Yu... for a lack of a better term completely fucking loses it.

Here, She literally begins dispersing her Spirit Origin and discarding her Incarnated body as the others realize that the Tree of Emptiness' Mana levels are skyrocketing from absorbing her Spirit Origin.

Here, She is ultimately able to possess the Tree of Emptiness Mayall due to connecting it to the Fusang Tree for so long as the latter and Elementals like herself are similar to it.

Here, By going into one final massive rant, she fully subsumes herself into Mayall and causes it to fully mature.

Here, The fully mature Mayall immediately fires a concentrated energy blast at Mash who is able to defend against it. She notes that the energy levels within the Tree is rising rapidly on top of gravitational shifts causing faults in space time. As well as Gamma Rays and being Cosmic in origin.

Here, Da Vinci tells Mash to patch her into the Ortinax's data, completely flipping out and ultimately stating that there is an honest to goodness Galaxy in the Tree of Emptiness to everyone's shock and horror.

Here, Ritsuka even asks for absolute clarification and Holmes ultimately backs up Da Vinci by stating it's the real thing as this is the first ToE that has fully bloomed but they don't know the nature outside of guesses or why that's the case.

While you can say this is only a feat for the Tree of Emptiness, I would like to refute one point:
It's clearly obvious it was Yu that forced it into Bloom under her own absolutely ridiculous abilities and powers. This also virtually states just how much power the Planet is capable of in the Nasuverse to pull of something so ridiculous like that(This also is fully clarified and stated in LB5.1 that Goetia's Incineration of Humanity Plan is equivalent to a fully matured Tree of Emptiness and he created an AAS Ring by burning down Humanity by the second for every second for 2000 years. Meaning again, this power would have had to come from the Planet itself as Humanity is obviously not there for her to take in comparison to Goetia's power. Of course she does have limits in how much she can expend but that doesn't matter in this specific case).

Here, QSH states that Yu should join with the Counter Force to not make Xiang Yu despair, even notes that it should be trivial for her to do so.

Here, He furthermore tells Yu that if she ultimately joins the Throne, she can ultimately tell the Throne of how Xiang Yu's process works and vouch for him to become a Heroic Spirit and Guardian of Humanity.

And to bring out just how ridiculous it is to kill her(Enma-Tei Event):

Here, it's explicitly stated by Fionn at this point, Yu Meiren IS a Servant.

Here, She states despite being immortal and unaging, she still gains stiffness in her body and due to how durable it is, it actually gets stronger with time.

Here, despite the Enma-Tei staff doing their best, she still never truly loses her stiffness issues and wonders if there's a stronger masseuse around.

Here, upon seeing Old Man Li Shuwen, Yu immediately goes nuts upon seeing him, realizing that he is "no ordinary masseuse" and basically will make her suffer. Li otherwise has no idea who she's talking about like she knows him(Meaning she has either seen him fight and know what he does)

Here, while she does like that Beni-Enma is looking out for her, she REALLY doesn't want Li Shuwen to basically be her masseuse. She gets even more defensive and points out she knows how strong his Neigong is and she would basically be vomiting her intenstines out of her mouth.

Here after the "battle" Yu basically states that no one but Xiang Yu made her scream out in similar pain before

Here, Afterwards even after the Tree's destruction, Yu is still able to exist as a Ghost(She does mention that she'll disappear but it's obviously not permanent)

Of course there's also Summer 5... but I'll get to that one later.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about making a Mini-Archives on the saying of "Servants are only "consistently" Mach or slightly more" and tearing it apart through the various means within the series and otherwise.

What do anyone here think about it?
Letting you guys know this isn't for us, this is specifically for outsiders and to fully debunk it.

Mini Archives: Aren't Servants capped at certain Speeds?
I have honestly seen this alot and yes, while we here at Outskirts Battle Dome knows that it's a bunch of crap, it's ultimately something I see happen alot within the Nasuverse Discussions of various Servant abilities:

I.E. Their "inconsistent" speed.

You know the ones: The "Faster than the Speed of Sound" call for their attacks, Belleophron being 500KMPH, Hessian Lobo's speed being only at 200-300KMPH, The V-Max Artoria gets in on goes at 400KMPH, Lancelot's guns and how they need to use Arash's Trick to go to the other Mountain quickly rather than basically "speed burst" to the other Mountain before everyone there gets murdered by Mordred's troops.

Now, I'm not going to use Calcs or anything like that here because again, I know people don't usually use them or they want to use their own or just hates calcs. Instead, I'm actually going to use the universe's own reason and logic as well as the sentence structure to debunk most of these as well as basic forethought.

Now for the first part:
Servants are only Mach because "Faster Than the Speed of Sound"
Now we primarily get this from feats in the past and even sometimes now from random authors and Nasu himself, here, I'll actually use something from Hippolayta as everyone likes to use this example
But it was the horsewoman who moved first. She was refining a divine aura, even more potent than before, behind the archer’s back. She had leapt off her steed as she fired, and, using it as a decoy, had gotten behind her enemy.
“...Impudent,” the archer muttered, and started to turn. Before he had the chance, however, an arrow struck his back, just where his heart was, at the speed of sound.
And yet, for some reason, no sooner had the arrowhead struck the man’s body — struck the cloth draped over his head — than it splintered, scattering to the winds without eating into his flesh.
“I knew it...” The rider he had called “queen” groaned at the sight. More than surprise, the groan seemed to imply the confirmation of her conjecture.
“...I see,” Gilgamesh muttered. He had temporarily re-boarded Vimana, and been surveying events from the ground.
“Has Your Majesty learned something?” Tine timidly inquired.
“How that mere bowman was able to defend against all my Noble Phantasms,” the King of Heroes replied amusedly, “as well as why he failed to defend against a blow of that mere horsewoman’s fist.”
“There is a reason, then...?”
“A trifle. His armor is special, that’s all.”
“His... armor?” Tine asked, turning to look at the archer, who had returned to earth.

Now, you can point out that yes, it is correct, Hippolayta's arrow only shot at the Speed of Sound... except notice what happened. She explicitly caught Alcides offguard but Alcides's cloth(Nemean Lion Pelt) destroyed it. So ultimately, Alcides didn't need to do anything and ultimately never took Hippolayta seriously but at the same time, she explicitly juked him with a fake and hoped that would have given her the time to fire at him unaware.

This also doesn't jive with what we get in the Manga and LN beforehand where Gilgamesh's Lightning Bolt Trap explicitly was able to destroy an arrow moving faster than the speed of sound... but not the second arrow despite the Electric Trap was meant for Enkidu(Meaning it can handle a mass volley from Age of Babylon):
A red clay ravine several kilometers further north of the cave where Gilgamesh had been summoned.
The man stood on a rise that reached almost the same elevation as the top floor of Crystal Hill. A lean, wiry man, just over two meters tall. His hands clutched a bow. It was larger than an ordinary longbow, but it seemed a little undersized in the tall man’s hands.

The man — who looked at first glance like he was about to appear in a horror game and chase its protagonist around — smirked under the cloth that covered his face, and silently drew his bow taut.
Then his fingers released the bowstring, and loosed an arrow. An arrow that flew far faster than the wind, and outstripped even the speed of sound.

A wind like a blade carved a straight line through the city of Snowfield. It split the air, throwing off shockwaves. By the time a roar like thunder filled the area, the wind had already passed.
At the wind’s center was a single arrow. It was headed toward the top floor of a skyscraper in the heart of Snowfield — Crystal Hill.
The arrow shot by the mystery man plunged ahead like a laser, defying the laws of physics by never slowing or losing altitude. It had already traveled more than 20 kilometers. That alone was enough to prove that the archer was no human, and no ordinary mage.
Shockwaves raced through the sky over the city. The impact and noise together shattered the glass of every building below the arrow’s trajectory one after another.
No human — no, not even a Heroic Spirit — could survive a direct hit from such a missile unscathed. The strike would reduce their entire upper body to mincemeat before it even pierced their skull.
The arrow was charging straight toward its target: Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes, who had taken up his position on the highest floor of Crystal Hill.
Or rather, the head of the girl standing beside him — his Master.
By the time she sensed the wind being ripped to shreds, it was already too late. A tiny point of death was closing in on the girl, too close for her to react in time. No matter what she tried to do now, there was no way of avoiding the supersonic arrow.
At least, not for her.
“...”
An instant later, when the arrow had come within 20 meters of the hotel, thunder sounded outside the glass. There was a dazzling flash, and countless tiny bolts of lightning streaked through the sky. One of them appeared to strike the arrow, and what should have been a killing blow disintegrated in the air just short of its target. The shockwaves, however, still shattered the glass, and assailed everyone in the room.

What was that lightning...?
The very thunderbolts are my Noble Phantasms. It appears they have intercepted some attack,” Gilgamesh replied offhandedly.
“An attack?” Tine could not keep from blurting out.

When she looked out the window, she saw that there were a number of discs floating around the top of the building. The Noble Phantasms continued to make their rounds, clad in miniature lightning, inscribing beautiful geometric designs against the vista.
“Auto Defensors. There was a chance that my friend might jestingly launch a surprise attack. I set them up as a precaution, but...”
Tine was wary. Gilgamesh, however, remained expressionless.
“...Are you coming?” He muttered.
But the second shot had already been fired.
The Auto Defensors’ lightning activated to intercept the arrow, but although several bolts struck home, it slipped through the gaps in the bolts to fly straight at Gilgamesh. The speed at which electricity travels through air — that is, the speed of lightning — while slower than light, still should to have been more than sufficient to catch any ordinary arrow. The speed of that arrow, however, was beyond human limitations.
Gilgamesh immediately materialized his armor, and swept the arrow aside with his left gauntlet. It seemed that it could not completely kill the shot’s momentum, however, because a portion of the armor cracked, and fragments of gold showered the floor.
And here's the Manga version of these 2 points:
https://imgur.com/a/4DlVXqf https://imgur.com/a/Rk30jnB

Now I will say this to be certain: You can say it's an author error because obviously, Authors are people too and good luck on keeping anything 100% consistent because it feels weird to come off as having Alcides arrow ultimately bypass a Lightning Trap and Gilgamesh can easily smack it away but Alcides be "too slow" to deal with Hippolayta's arrow... but you can also say that because of the pelt, Alcides finds no reason to actually dodge or block it(He explicitly doesn't do it when Gilgamesh tries to pelt him with Noble Phantasms until he goes nuts with them). AND to ultimately go further with the Lightning Trap being true, I will point that out in a later part of the thread.

Moving on to the next parts:
Belleophron only at 500KMPH, V-Max, Kingu's 500KMPH, Lobo moving at 200KMPH-300KMPH, etc.
Okay now we get to the real fun stuff and we all have seen it from various threads in other sites:
The numbers that have been consistently stated of how fast characters can go... and I'm here to tell you... that's a bunch of bullshit!
Like the above, I WILL go further into this with the actual debunking but I will point out the major misconceptions and issues that come with these:

Chief among them is how nonsensical the reasoning is... when if we use those speeds, it immediately falls apart the second we go back to Fate/Zero, well before Extra/Extella and FGO:
However, there was no need to feel anxious. It was true that a Servant’s dexterity was far above that of the V-Max in terms of maximum acceleration and maximum speed. However, this iron beast could maintain its speed as long as there was fuel left. If she was expecting a drawn-out pursuit, then the motorcycle would be very advantageous.

Servants, even back then, was capable of moving FASTER than those recorded speeds... the problem always is with the very last bit:
However, this iron beast could maintain its speed as long as there was fuel left. If she was expecting a drawn-out pursuit, then the motorcycle would be very advantageous

For long, drawn out pursuits, i.e. Mana problems
This also ignores when Artoria DOES put her all into the V-Max, she explicitly moves FASTER than 400KMPH and the Speedometer is explicitly broken:
The full-body platinum armor that she wore while fighting— she now intended not to put the armor on her own body, but to fuse it with the body of the V-MAX through intense psychokinesis. The concept was similar to the armor that protected beloved horses on the battlefield. With the sense of unity of riding as the mainstay, this time she must definitely turn this steel beast that could not speak into her own limbs…

Her prana continuously being released, the various important parts of the V-MAX that could ensure maximum speed of movement were completely covered and protected; the flexible and strong armor increased the capability of the motorcycle.

“—This is great!”

Though this usage was unexpected, Saber’s great skill made this difficult task possible. The entire structure of the V-MAX was wrapped in brand-new silver armor, beautiful and majestic to behold. This hard structure of the vehicle was in no way inferior to that monstrous, extraordinarily strong horsepower; this time, the mechanical lion had finally become a real magical beast. The exhaust pipe thundered.

Saber released the Invisible Air like an arrow directly in front of her, completely covering the body of the vehicle. Using the compression of the pneumatic umbrella to decrease air resistance to zero, the V-MAX was finally released from air resistance.

The needle of the speedometer was already damaged and could not be used. Saber’s prana had caused the rushing vehicle to transcend the laws of physics; already the speed was more than 400 kilometers per hour. The pressure released by the magecraft pressed the rear wheel firmly against the cement; even when making turns, Saber did not release the throttle and turned the body of the vehicle round by force.

And of course, this ignores the entire point of a Chariot Race as Iskandar puts it as he ISN'T running away from her, she was catching UP to him and he decided to battle it in that fashion.

This also makes even less sense when Iskandar actually does charges Artoria head on, fully realizing how powerful Excalibur is, he explicitly moves from 100 meters to right in her face in about a second or far less:
About a hundred meters away, Rider’s chariot also slowed to a stop. And it had reversed the direction that it was facing, too. All this time, it had moved straight forward to let Saber trail in its dust, but now it actually turned around; the eyes of the two divine bulls, as well as their master the King of Conquerors, were filled with a feeling of the joy of battle; he looked upon Saber with a captivating gaze.
is confidence was not hollow. Though he had said that it was a large gamble, Rider himself had full confidence in his victory.

“Light is at the other end of the world—conquer! Via Expugnatio: Distant Trampling Domination!”

The true name of that which had finally been released, the chariot drawn by divine bulls from which lightning suddenly burst forth. The majestic braying of the divine bulls under whose feet Berserker had been trampled in the first battle could never compare to this.

“—Let the wind come!”

Seeing her opponent rush towards her, Saber also hurriedly pulled out her sword under the protection of the air pressure.

Opening the vortex of the hurricane, a golden light shone forth as if to show the kingship of the knight; prana was continuously roiling.

“AAAALaLaLaLaLaie !!”

Accompanying Rider’s roar, the bulls stamped hard once on the asphalt ground; their cloven hooves rushed forward like raging billows. Waver, though overwhelmed by their majesty, nevertheless made an utmost effort to open his eyes wide, so as not to pass out again like the last time. At the fore was a very strong anti-city Noble Phantasm about to be released; in order to gain the initiative, Rider rushed as if his life depended on it, definitely unwilling to give up an opportunity to defeat Saber.

The King of Conquerors’ direct attack sent a shiver down Saber’s spine. By the rushing of the divine bulls, the hundred-meter distance had instantaneously been decreased to zero. In the blink of an eye, the might of Gordius Wheel manifested before her eyes.

If the hilt of her precious sword had still been in her hand, then she would definitely have been certain of victory; facing the golden radiance that Rider raised, there was only one thing that she could shout out, one true name.

“Ex—“

In the moment that the rushing incarnation of thunder was about to trample upon Saber’s small frame

“Calibur!”

Golden lightning, as if radiating countless comets, made the night as bright as day.

“—!”

Waver’s gaze was drawn by this, dazzled by this, and he could not help but turn around—within the intense attack, he rationalized extremely calmly and realized one thing.

He had personally witnessed the light of Saber’s Noble Phantasm, and that meant… the result was that, before the Gordius Wheel had reached its final step, the King of Knights had taken the first step to initiate her attack

So if we stuck by the 400KMPH deal, this shouldn't even work and further by that logic, Iskandar is slower than his Chariot? Because he explicitly avoided a virtual pointblank Excalibur right down to the last second:
Due to Excalibur's blow, the surface of the road had instantly been burned away; even the forest a little way away had been instantly blown to waste. The road was scarred, carved in the likeness of a single straight line. The molten asphalt gave off a revolting stench; it was extremely pungent. Waver felt as if his body was floating through the universe… no, carried by a strong man on his shoulders. Who was it that carried his young Master like a small luggage bag— it was not necessary to ask to know.

“Ah… we’ve failed.”

Rider said softly, as if remorseful from the heart. But considering the current situation, it did seem like too much of an understatement.

It appeared that Rider was not hurt, either. But the chariot in which he rode, as well as the two divine bulls, had all vanished without a trace. The Noble Phantasm ‘Gordius Wheel’ had borne the might of the ‘Sword of Promised Victory’ and so had, like Caster’s sea monster, vanished and left no trace, not even a speck of dust.

In the moment at which he had bordered the line of death, Rider, who had understood his failure, had quickly plucked Waver from the charioteer’s seat and narrowly escaped from under the attack of the anti-city Noble Phantasm. It could really be said that the two had cheated death. But the price was high enough. The flying chariot, which Rider had used as his main weapon all this time, had at the last minute gone up in smoke.

But this was not yet over—using his will to fight, Waver immediately chased away his frustration at failure. Even if the ‘Gordius Wheel’ had been taken away, the King of Conquerors still had one last real trump card.

And Excalibur isn't slow either, it's canonically one of the fastest Noble Phantasms in the series... and Iskandar was able to dodge well after the True Names call and the blast happened.

The speed further makes no sense when we later have Napoleon bring up that Servants can move 200 Klicks per Hour(just Kilometers) is like a breeze:
WvXC61S.jpg

"But he said he can't keep it up because of the obstacles in his way?" And Napoleon doesn't like Fou because he thinks it's like his wife's pet dog, It's obvious that Napoleon is primarily screw around or it's due to the mana infused Ice and Snow can is screwing him up(And Mana infused anything is something Servants can be affected by, even just a bit).

And obviously, Belleophron's speed is not definitive in either Japanese or in the English Language as it uses SHIROU'S guess at the speed of which it was moving, not how fast it can truly go.
And besides, this even less makes sense when Fate/Zero, again, has Saber and Diarmuird fight near the speed of light at one point as just warming up:
Then—both parties stepped forward at the same time with spirits majestic as the rainbow in the sky, and the clashing sounds were clear as ripping cloth.

The two heroes who had not had a chance to battle these three days, tonight finally had the chance to face off; an intense battle would once again occur.

The situation of battle tonight—on one hand was a re-enactment of the showdown at the warehouses, but the battle of their crossing swords was even more intense than the first—fiercer, more direct, more final; it was a direct clash of strength on strength.

Between the two there was no need for mutual evaluation, nor the use of tricks to confuse the other. Lancer held only one lance right from the beginning; the blade of Saber’s sword was also completely revealed. Neither used means of plots and tricks. Even faster, even more imposing. After one made a move, the other would immediately retaliate at full strength with a blow that would counter the first. A simple contest of skill, blade of sword against point of lance, even more intense, even more white-hot.

The holy sword intertwined with the demonic lance, in direct opposition; the sparks flying were simply dazzling. The clash between the precious artifacts of legend, driven by strength and speed far beyond that of a human, passed the speed of sound, nearing the speed of light. Observation had long since lost meaning in this momentous battle. Those divine skills, pushed to the limits at the point of this fierce battle, were having a supreme contest between the two.

An unknown number of rounds had been fought; perhaps tens of rounds, perhaps hundreds of rounds. It was simply impossible to determine with a mortal eye. After the lance and sword of the two clashed, they finally separated, and moved away from each other.

Or in Fate/Stay Night, a gimped Cu(due to Kotomine's Command Spell) and EMIYA's final clash had a Hundred attacks thrown in a single second/instant:
Here, the final exchange of the fight, Cu's attacks grow faster and faster as EMIYA defends. Here, this final exchange has so far only lasted for an instant, but over 100 strikes have been thrown. EMIYA is disarmed a number of times as he marches towards Cu. Here, though EMIYA's speed is impressive, as Cu disengages, the speed he displayed is even more so. Here, Cu had disarmed EMIYA about 27 times, EMIYA managed to reproject one of his swords each time.

And well, I shouldn't need to go further than this because as stated before, Authors are not perfect. Akira Toriyama famously believed that in the Pre-Buu Arc, Goku being able to move 40 Tons was impressive... because he legit sucked at math. Video here

For some of these authors, they think 200-300KMPH, etc. is extremely impressive because again, it's easy to think something looks extremely impressive if never really bother to do research and yes, the opposite can equally occur if you go too far in the other direction(How Sho's ability is explained in Fire Force). The problem though is that it's a constant in the series that Servants waste mana going at large distance speeds and maintaining high levels of speed. Other times, it's basically for scenes and rule of cool(i.e. Cu taking awhile to catch up to a truck in Heaven's Feel 1 when canonically, he should have effortlessly caught up to it and Hassan didn't even need to hitch a ride either)

Ultimately, it's basically worthless to use the numbers because the story itself constantly(and I do mean constantly) throw these out the window as much as they use them. It doesn't help it precisely establishes why Servants can't move that fast consistently on long distances and again later on, I'm pretty much going to destroy it completely.

Lancelot's Guns
Yeah, I heard this alot and no, it won't even have the dignity for me to really go all in for, just gonna point this out:

Billy's Gun can hurt Arjuna... but he was able to easily repel them despite catching Arjuna offguard. Billy's Gun is stronger than Lancelot's Knight of Owner...
and Knight of Owner is only higher than D if it's a Noble Phantasm he stole. Combined with how much Urobuchi has shown in interviews and otherwise in F/Z to pretty much go all over the place with guns, I wouldn't really use "Artoria was pressured by faster than sound bullets from a Noble Phantasm which can absolutely modify anything it touches to ridiculous degrees(Turning flares into heat seeking rockets)" to be a worthwhile rebuttal(especially as Excalibur was never unsheathed at that point)

Now, we will actually get to the main point of this:
The Moment of Truth(Yeah I know, it's basically jerking myself raw but I really don't know how to put this better)
Here's my ultimate debunking of these issues as well as bringing light to other things in the Nasuverse:
Did you know that Nikola Tesla manipulates the Electromagnetic Spectrum?
z6MZ44B.jpg

"What does that have to do with anything?" You might ask? Well that's the answer right there, go right back to what Gilgamesh stated about his Auto-Detectors:
What was that lightning...?
The very thunderbolts are my Noble Phantasms. It appears they have intercepted some attack,” Gilgamesh replied offhandedly.
“An attack?” Tine could not keep from blurting out.

When she looked out the window, she saw that there were a number of discs floating around the top of the building. The Noble Phantasms continued to make their rounds, clad in miniature lightning, inscribing beautiful geometric designs against the vista.
“Auto Defensors. There was a chance that my friend might jestingly launch a surprise attack. I set them up as a precaution, but...”

And you'll probably say "So, they use Lightning as well, what makes them anymore real than Tesla's?" and the funniest thing is?
Everything.
Magecraft explicitly reproduces known phenomena to cast it's spells.
Melty Blood Act Cadenza PS2 Manual - Dictionary: Magecraft [Term], p.049
Magecraft [Term]
A general term for the act of artificially reenacting mysteries and miracles.
Although each school has its individual differences, it is basically a mechanism for using the magical energy in the practitioner's body or the outside world, in order to reenact a predetermined phenomenon. The practitioner sends an order (command) to the foundation (system) controlled by their school, and a pre-made function (program) is executed. The "electrical current" needed to send that command and execute the program is magical energy.
Though sorcery may seem almighty, it is basically the bringing about of mysteries by means of equivalent exchange. Accordingly, sorceries powerful enough to interfere with Nature will obviously require enough magical energy (mana) to fill Nature just to execute them.
There is a limit to the sorceries that can be executed using an individual's magical energy alone.

And well, I don't really need to go further with this with the number of time we've seen Magecraft be used to create fire, lightning, snow, dimensions, put people to sleep, inverse cause and effect, etc. throughout the entire multitude of series in the Nasuverse.

And even Mordred even refers to her and Fran's various abilities(Mana Burst and her Blasting Tree) as Lightning:
Gu9ZchE.jpg

evzhV2Z.jpg

This also completely fits with how Mordred primarily fits with it on Apocrypha and even against Tesla in London:

So obviously the point of this is: Servants, Mages, etc. use genuine Lightning in their attacks... and considering none of them are consistently speedblitzed and murdered by each other(including Roa who is a consistently known Lightning Magecraft user when he isn't super gimped), that means that characters can ultimately dodge Lightning and now, here's the real kicker:

Faster Than Light
I have seen people take this out of context of how BB said something and use everything else as an outlier and that is this scene here(video)

The problem is... that the very scene itself actually points out that there are TWO problems, the 1st is making the trip but the 2nd is Kiara's sexual allure which is compared to a Black Hole. But that's the key thing isn't it? BB never says the issue is that Servants cannot go FTL without dying on it's own, but they cannot make the trip and Kiara's Black Hole making that theoretically impossible... except Meltryllis already proved that wrong in the very event!

Not only does she go FTL, not only does she survive the experience but she's still capable of fighting and sticking around for the equivalent of either 1 or multiple weeks considering how major the time difference in SE.RA.PH. is and then does it again and only then does she ultimately start breaking apart.

The issue with BB's words being taken as gospel... is that there are other scenes in various series that also goes against a Servant would just burn up if they ever touch FTL:

Remember that Chaldeas is the absolute combination of Science and Magecraft working together to do what it is capable of... and considering what it's capable of, why wouldn't they have lasers that act like they do in real life and then some?
Yet Galahad actually dodges them virtually at the last second and has no problems dealing with them?

And Archimedes canonically sucks at Magecraft, he really does just positions mirrors and lets the Light that touches his Mana infused mirrors and sheer calculus do the rest... and no one deems him impossible to fight or manage either, even when they fight his Velber infused self in Fate/Extella.

So the point is that BB isn't wrong when it comes to Servant's Spirit Origins and Saint Graph can't handle FTL... the problem is that people use it as a complete catch all when the very onus of the scene points out that it's the DISTANCE and Kiara being a BLACK HOLE that would make going that fast ultimately an issue.

So to finally put the bowtie on this:
Servants are capable of going faster than Lightning, faster than Relativistic speeds, faster than even light... but they still would have to contend with Mana issues and Spirit Origin issues and have to balance it out all carefully so they don't end up rushing to a fight half-way or virtually dead.

I'm Editing this to add in future Addendums here(Through linking them to other posts). I'll be doing this because I want to make sure to add more videos and parts of the scene and there are limits to the videos I can add here so without further ado:

Addendum 1:

The Aeaean Spring Breeze Here

Last edited:

Reddit post of apparently the latest Noble Phantasms that was found out in the latest Adventures.

For Typhon, the father of monsters, the progenitor dragon who fought Zeus in Greek mythology:

• Blaze of Etna: Emberglow Armor: Restraints/armor made of stone and magma that represent how Typhon was imprisoned inside the volcano Mount Etna.
  • Nega-Keraunos: Thou, Cosmos-Cleaving Thunderbolt: The lightning of Zeus's Authority that Typhon stole from Zeus in their battle. A black and red electric beamu.
For Set, the Egyptian god of deserts, storms, and chaos:

• Per Djet: Pharaoh-Butchering Fourteen Coffins: Derived from the story of how Set killed Osiris by cutting him into fourteen pieces. Each time Set hits one of his enemy's body parts that body part becomes "entombed" and unusable (so if you get hit in your left hand, it becomes limp and unresponsive). He can entomb up to 14 body parts. If Set releases the entombed parts he can copy his enemy's Authority, but the enemy will also regain the use of their body. Ergo (who is a Set pseudo) uses it to copy Nega-Keraunos so they have a beam struggle.
For Gray:

• Rhongomyniad Mythos: Tower of Dreams Founding the Ends of the World: The true purpose of Rhongomyniad, allowing Gray to seal Mystery and keep it from leaking out, like how Rhongo pins humanity's texture over the Reverse Side of the World. In the story she uses it to prevent Typhon's power from "leaking" outside Bai Ruolong (who is a Typhon pseudo), ending their battle

For Rin (okay these aren't NPs they're just spells, but it's new stuff for her nonetheless):

• Rho Aias: The Seven Rings that Cover the Burning Heavens: Rin has created her own version of Rho Aias. It has five sakura petals instead of Archer's version which has seven larkspur petals. It costs a year's worth of her savings to use.
  • Pseudo-Edelsteine: Fünf Sterne im Umlauf (Five Stars in Circulation): Rin uses Projection to make five gems, one of each element. The gems only need to last a few seconds so the energy cost to Project them is very cheap. When an enemy casts an attack, Rin uses one of the gems as a catalyst to polarize her energy towards one of the elements, allowing her to immediately counterattack with a spell of the most appropriate element.

These are taken exactly from the Reddit, wording and all so yeah, Rin's stuff isn't NPs so don't come tearing my head off saying that, even the person themself says it's not.

So time to talk about the Chaldeas Servant Team?

The Chaldeas Servant Crew:

Start to Finish Xiang Yu vs. Mash, Mordred, Jing Ke and Spartacus here.
Here, The group of Mordred, Jing Ke and Spartacus are unable to defeat Xiang Yu in the first bout(With Xiang Yu even fighting them only in the intent of strategy).
Here, Mordred in particular is unable to do any real damage to him with a True Name Release Clarent Blood Arthur with Xiang Yu even calling the threat level minimal.

Here, A Reminder that Xiang Yu has energy levels equivalent to a Dragon Tier Demonic Beast while still at low-base level operations.
Fate/EXTRA CCC - Elizabeth Bathory (Berserker) Matrix
03 - Supersonic
Due to her skill "Innocent Monster", Elizabeth has been transformed into a demon of mixed dragon blood.
Every dragon has the strongest weapon that makes best use of its attributes: Dragon Breath. For a red dragon, fire; for a blue dragon, electricity; for a black dragon, acid―gets sprayed in a wide area of effect as their breath.
...According to a certain rulebook, a breath's damage value is equal to the dragon's health value. If you consider health value far surpassing that of humans inflicting damage spread all over an entire army, a single dragon destroying an entire country seems like a reasonable story.
Elizabeth's Dragon Breath is a sort of ultrasonic waves. During her demon transformation, her very lungs have transformed into spiritual dimensions, so she came to own a terrifying lung capacity. With the amplification provided by her Noble Phantasm, Elizabeth's voice is said to be a noise that could reverberate through a Tokyo dome and destroy it.
This was the moment that Saber's rival, in both name and reality, was born.

Start to Finish Xiang Yu and Prince of Lanling vs. Mash, Mordred, Jing Ke and Spartacus here.
The battle starts at Night and ends by the Daytime, all but implying the battle took hours(Meaning it wasn't a complete stomp either)

Here, The battle pretty much ends when Qin Liangyu bursts in and by QSH's decree, orders both sides to stand down.
Here, QSH later stated his ACTUAL orders to Liangyu was to aid any side that was losing(Which fits Akuta believing Chaldeas was almost defeated by Xiang Yu and Lanling) to Tamamo-Vitch's absolute surprise.

Start to Finish Spartacus vs. Mordred and Jing Ke Here

This fight is basically here to point out this happened before the next fight we have afterwards.
Here, despite the battle, Jing Ke and Mordred has made no real headway against Spartacus though Mordred treats more of a fun spar than actually getting Spartacus's legs to give out as was her "plan".
Here, the battle between actually starts wearing Ritsuka out and leaves them in danger of passing out if it continues(Though it's more they don't remember and in the moment).
Here, the battle ultimately ends when Nehza interferes and tells them the Shadow Border was taken

Start to Finish Round 2 and Round 3 Xiang Yu and Prince of Lanling vs. Mordred, Jing Ke, Spartacus and Nezha here.

Here, QSH explicitly tells Kuaiji Zero(Xiang Yu) to kill them all(To get out of the way that he was somehow holding back or wasn't trying to kill them after the first time).
Here, In the 2nd Fight, Nehza explicitly notes that the issues isn't Hardware Differences, Jing Ke surmises that Xiang Yu is reading the moves they make before they make them. Mordred states that it's a bigger pain in the ass than Artoria's Instinct.
Here, Jing Ke later states it's closer to the level of Precognition before Xiang Yu confirms that to be the case(Future Prediction).

Here, Lanling and Akuta comes in to assist Xiang Yu, starting the 3rd battle.
Here, QSH tells Akuta that there's little time left and to only hold them off so his Ominous Star can kill them all.
Here, Jing Ke and Mordred both fear having to fight them together again and don't have the time to make it protracted due to the Shadow Border.

Spartacus:

The Ominous Star Video Feat here.

Full Pic of the Ominous Star
w3HjtKc.jpg

Here, QSH states they released the "payload" from the Great Wall and altered it's trajectory and it will take 3 minutes to make landfall here.

Here, Mordred states if QSH did it just to kill them but QSH states they have it backwards and for the troops to TRY and weaken them in the process but his true goal was to kill the villagers.

Here, QSH fully believes Chaldea are able to flee the meteor's impact radius(despite not having the Shadow Border) and see the destruction of the villagers and their homes in the timeframe.

Here, As shown from the picture above, the Meteor basically entered the upper atmosphere by the time they was done talking(alongside a massive shockwave(including the entire area shaking from it) indicating the Meteor has fully past Re-Entry). Mash explicitly notes that if the Meteor hits, she fully believes nothing will be left from the crash here.
Here, the villagers confirm that QSH doing this was only a rumor to them but is now a fact(This also falls in line with what happened with Liangyu)

Here, Spartacus tells you to use a Command Spell on him and only say Jump, Jing Ke later states that Crying Warmonger is his endgame to stop the Meteor as none of them have a way to stop a Meteor Strike(Of course people will say "But Mordred" but considering how Excalibur is leagues ahead of Clarent Blood Arthur AND explicitly the Great Wall is attached to the True Body of QSH(and thus be coated in a fuckton of mana and mystery), it would absolutely be beyond Mordred's capabilities but Crying Warmonger wouldn't be).

Here, Mordred is absolutely against the plan as the Meteor would have to HIT Spartacus for Crying Warmonger to work and the result counterattack will annihilate his Spirit Origin in the process.

Here, The conversation would take too long to really get anywhere before the Star arrives so Ritsuka Commands Spartacus to Jump. After doing the command, Spartacus explodes into the air to the point Nehza is surprised he actually jumped and Jing Ke states it's no ordinary leap and Spartacus gained an insane amount of Magical Energy to pull that off here.

The Pic of the Size difference of the Meteor vs. Spartacus(and the energy enveloping him)
pKVBBsi.jpg

Here, Spartacus smashes right into the Meteor to Mordred's Terror but Jing Ke notes he HAS to hit the Meteor like that to fully gain maximum effectiveness of Crying Warmonger.
Here, Upon using Warmonger Overload, the scene transitions to Han Xin who states when did they get a Surface to Air Missile until QSH tells him that no, it's one of the enemy Servants and to remember how powerful their enemy is

Here, The Destruction of the Meteor.
tVBYn7x.jpg

Here, And it's stated Mash that the Meteor's mass is completely evaporating. And as stated before, he's basically dead at this point here.

Xiang Yu and Yu Meiren vs. Mash, Red Hare, Chen Gong, Mordred and Nehza
From Start to Finish here.

Here, Xiang Yu goes all out(and states as such) including gaining an aura signifying holding nothing back.

Here, after the gameplay battle, Xiang Yu goes in for a strike but Mash blocks it. Nehza goes for the counter attack and defeats Xiang Yu and states his defeat was due to being "alone"(i.e. having no real equals to balance himself off of and thus lost). It's really funny this is primarily the same reason Musashi defeated Raikou is being repeated here but they still somehow make sense(especially since Nehza SHOULD be onpar with Xiang Yu).

Here, Koyanskaya DOES state that Yu did not use Mayall's power to amp herself in the process(meaning she didn't do what Arjuna Alter or Surtr does in their Lostbelts and use the Magical Energy from there to bolster themselves).
Here, This was done due to making damn certain Qin Shi Huang would have zero reason to war with the other Lostbelts, keeping Xiang Yu safe.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
You can include Circe and Odysseus dance of dodging lasers in your speed thread marks from the current NA event.

It's a pretty uncontentious example.

fc471627f247437e1fd609ea4009781f593.jpg

e78dda322ae561d0acef9a042f5add41594.jpg

0b2138c756db093ba3049b113bf3deee595.jpg

54007a2db10b36f3e6f2ccb10f117e2a596.jpg

In the Manga, they make it far less time consuming and Kid Fergus just murders the DGP entirely and completely fucks up the Island on top of that.
Honestly a pretty cool scene of a surprisingly decent Manga after a terrible Arc of FGO.
I'm actually pretty damned surprised.

You can include Circe and Odysseus dance of dodging lasers in your speed thread marks from the current NA event.

It's a pretty uncontentious example.

Yeah I absolutely saw that and was thinking to add it in or not. Of course, pictures won't really show the whole thing so I'll wait till it gets uploaded to Youtube and include it there as well.

Last edited:
Addendum 1:

The Aeaean Spring Breeze: The Witch, Delightful Companions, and a New Adventure​

banner_220228_rk9g9.png

I thought I would only have to add in an addendum to Lostbelt 5.2 but apparently, this event absolutely surprised me with another Sub-Relativistic to LS feat and thus, I'll add this in there too and as stated before, it's practically impossible to really go against it as they are really clear on what's happening.

The Chapter of which the scene in question happens here:

For more context before we get to the actual feat for those who don't want to watch the video. So Pre-Feat:
Here, Upon nearing the entrance to the next room, Mash, Arjuna and Orion can't see anything wrong with the room.
Here, Circe, among further inspection, tells Odysseus to throw a rock in there and upon doing so, the rock is destroyed by "something"
Here, Arjuna takes back what he stated and noticed that they are invisible lasers which Odysseus tells Circe he's surprised she noticed what they was immediately.
Here, Jason notes that there's a button on the other side of the room to turn off the lasers off.
Here, Arjuna decides to shoot the switch which ultimately "deflects" his arrow.

Here, Circe uses a spell to reveal the invisible lasers to be visible for everyone, at first seem completely static and unmoving.
Here, at her own and Odysseus's cautious nature, Circe doubles up on her protective magical barriers just in case something else happens.
Here, As soon as she actually enters the room(and before Ritsuka can even finish their line), Circe is immediately attacked by the lasers
Here, Orion implicitly notes she was attacked the second she entered the room(Thus pointing out they are actually outside of the room itself) upon entering back into the Room, Circe notes they actually punched through her barriers no problem and potentially singed her clothes and hair(meaning it can actually hurt and kill Servants).
Here, Euryale lays out the rules for passing the room: 2 Servants must be in perfect sync and press 2 tiles at the exact same time meanwhile evading the lasers shooting at them and even puts it similar to a dance(Even giving Circe instructions to memorize them as they didn't have the sign there... I'll get to this one later).
Here, Arjuna notes that the whole point of it is to match Circe beat for beat and immediately rules Ritsuka out due to not wanting to put them in any danger(I'll get to this one as well).

Alright, there's the context out of the way(virtually everything else leads to Circe and Odysseus having to do it).
Now to the actual Scene/Feat itself:

Here, upon entering the room and following instructions, they barely manage to avoid the laser and see Euryale was telling the truth.
Here, the next set of lasers fire and while giving instructions, they barely dodge the next set of lasers.
Here, Jason notes it was a great call making Circe and Odysseus do it as they work well together, Circe notes she doesn't want to hear anything since they actually can die due to the break in concentration(She doesn't say this but the scene and line itself basically goes with that suggestion.)
Here, Mash does state it really does look ballroom dancing. Odysseus and Circe very much disagree and Odysseus adds if a Goddess is behind this, the lasers can seriously hurt
Here, Jason tries to make fun of the situation but a laser ends up getting part his hair burned away and he notices that it really is a death trap(This is most likely due to his skill Inspiration at Death's Door that allows him to know for certain this really CAN kill them), Circe reiterates AGAIN that they are fighting for their lives here.
Here, Georgios decides to want to take a picture and Odysseus is completely incredulous to the idea but ultimately he and Circe go along with it but still having to duck right before a laser hits them.
Here, Circe and Odysseus finally reach the tiles and turn them off.

So that's the entire scene right there and now for the disputes to get them out of the way:
"Euryale gave Circe a list so she knew exactly how to dodge them and what to do"
If it was like that, then Circe wouldn't need Odysseus now would she? She could very much make due with Ritsuka or any of the others if they wasn't that fast and that easy to exploit with the instructions alone(Euryale wouldn't need to have said to have 2 Servants in perfect sync, so that goes against Ritsuka being able to do it at all). The entire scene practically screams at you the fact that the characters are dodging them at the last second even WITH Circe stating the instructions pointblank and them consistently not wanting anything to break their concentration.

"She and Odysseus must have aim dodged the lasers."
A number of the scenes explicitly goes against aim dodging, especially at the tail end of Odysseus being incredulous of Georgios asking for a picture and a smile while they are dancing. And with how the lasers come off in the picture, they don't even seem to actually generate from the walls or anything.

"If they are going anything close to FTL, then they should be burning up! BB said that"
Wrong, BB primarily mentioned the distance is the problem, not reaching the speed itself:

And even then, she explicitly notes Meltryllis survived it anyway(though not mentioning her, she all but knows Meltryllis did that very thing) and she herself is an A-Rank Servant. So like I put into the Threadmark of Servant Speeds, People very much misunderstand how BB said X and utterly believe a Servant would collapse if they hit FTL immediately when that was never what BB stated, it was in the context of moving upwards the equivalent of 2 Hours to go back in time to the start of SE.RA.PH or even beyond that(As SE.RA.PH. works on an extremely different axis of time).

This is virtually a Sub Relativistic-LS speed here because let's be completely real:
Circe memorizing the instructions doesn't mean anything except just following the instructions. They would have no time of when, how or any real timeframe to move or dodge, that will have to be done primarily on Circe's own word and the other Servant to immediately follow her instructions... which Odysseus never read the instructions nor gave any clue that he did(As Circe only gives the instructions).
So yes, this is legit uncontestable because the scene itself:
1. Stresses the threat of the lasers
2. They did not have the sign and thus only Circe could memorize what Euryale gave her
3. They had to choose someone whose in perfect sync and Euryale notes it had to be 2 SERVANTS to do it(And Arjuna also immediately excludes Ritsuka meaning that it was absolutely not something humans can do)
4. Odysseus would ultimately have to immediately follow and do everything Circe said immediately as she's saying it at perfect sync.

And that's it for this. I'll add this to the speed feat and I'll probably add Arjuna's Agni Gandiva being capable of destroying the entire Labyrinth and unthawing an entire room of Ice at a "weakened but still TNR level blast" later on.

EDIT: If people are wondering, I took it down some because I should have asked for criticisms and I went a wee bit overboard so asking back around, I put it at the better category of where it should be which is Sub-Relativistic to LS.
I'll keep the Meltryllis stuff there for the sake of posterity and still help as a contrast to those who still think otherwise though.
And there's still that scene from Babylonia Episode 0 too.

Last edited:
Adding more stuff from the Camelot 2 Movie because it's actually a HELL of alot more impressive than I thought it was:

Tristan moves so fast, Serenity completely lose track of him only for him to basically stab her in the foot with his Sword

EDIT: And I have immediately got this scene wrong... this wasn't with his Failnaught, he explicitly uses his sword in the next scene:

This actually makes this feat done with Tristan's base strength and makes it that much more ridiculous as Tristan's Sword... is similar to Kojirou's Sword and is not a Noble Phantasm.

Here's the Playlist for the Tristan vs. Serenity and Cursed Arm scenes but yeah, this is pretty much Tristan's show with how hard he plays with them even moreso than the game.
Part 8 has him cut the hallway and the entire part of the building in half with his sword.

Last edited:
I'll add in the various fight scenes from this Youtuber(Arash420) as well for Camelot 2 as I have seen them around but never really bothered:

Mordred vs. Sanzang

Gawain vs. Bedivere

King Hassan vs. Gawain

Lancelot vs. Agravain

Lion King vs. Bedivere

This can help for anyone(Like @ChaosTheory123 ) if he wants to make WEBPs or GIFs of these scenes like I have seen others do.

So the Frozen Heroes of QSH and what they are capable of?
(Really should change it to Heroes since they aren't dead and are the actual living beings).

Proceeding scenes:
Here(Video), Akuta Hinako explains to QSH the greatest threat to his Empire is Heroic Spirits while he remains incredulous to the entire idea of beings summoned from the past being this much of a threat. Akuta then states to underestimate them at his peril and that a single Heroic Spirit can easily equal 1000 soldiers on their own(Which fits Kotaro Fuuma's words in Shimousa).

Here(Video), QSH states he saw the first and second battle with Akuta and Lanling and states there's no need for a 3rd attempt nor would another 100-200 Mechanical Soldiers make a difference.

Here(Video), Koyanskaya ultimately explains how the Heroic Spirit Summoning Process works and why it's so effective.

Here, after Koyanskaya explains how Servants and the Counter Force works, QSH explicitly hates the prospect of them and stated he has heroes in cryostasis that should prove more than adequate for them. Then the Captain of the Guard(Old Man Li) states they do have heroes on par with Servants in Mt. Li, QSH authorizes their use as a precaution.

Scenes in Mt. Li(Start of Scene Here):
Here, When Li asks who should he unseal, QSH gives out that they should be careful on who to unseal not just on combat ability but also due to their personalities(Explicitly mentioning not to just get someone whose too rambunctious but also names the Taoyun Brothers for an example... for those that are not in the know, the Taoyun Brothers are actually Liu Bei, Zhang Fei and Guan Yu... so yeah QSH would be fearful as hell of them being free to do anything lol)

This also shows they have zero control over who they have frozen since they can't keep their eyes on both Chaldeas and whoever decides to rebel on top of that.

Here, QSH reveals they brought Li over to the Mountain himself due to the risk of unsealing Frozen Heroes as they can potentially go mad from the process and becoming disaster incarnate.

Here, Koyanskaya refers to them as Frozen Heroic Spirits(for all intents and purposes) while QSH states that Mt. Li is the mausoleum where their brave warriors can sleep in peace.

Here, QSH notes they are in Cryostasis because they cannot provide them with the immortality they posses and they may not be able to deal with the change past the various battlefields.

Scenes of Captain Guard Li returning from Mt. Li Here
Basically just showing he brought Qin Liangyu and Han Xin back.

Mini-Scene from Qin Liangyu from the Divergence(Here):
Here, She outright states the only reason she even picked up the spear in the first place was to take down revolts . This was due to the fact that War in and of itself was long since gone even when she was a mere child and has been for over 800 years(since there's really nothing left but QSH's Empire).
Here, Liangyu states that through finding the Fusang Tree and it's secrets, QSH eradicated all known diseases, pestilences and illnesses and explicitly powered up the soldiers to the point no one stood a chance(I'm primarily adding this here to fully show everyone here is basically a Servant-Tier Fighter due to what QSH did with them).

There's not really much feats between the 3 of them so I'll just put them all in at once from each character and be done with it:
Here, upon QSH unveiling he knows Koyanskaya's true name of Da Ji, she is taken utterly by surprise and immediately sucker punched in the back by Captain Guard Li . Tamamo Vitch explicitly notes he was unarmed when he stunned her.

Here, when Holmes believes it's completely foolish that Guard Captain Li is planning on fighting Servants, Tamamo-Vitch straight up states he's a threat not to be taken lightly and mentions that he straight up stunned her Spirit Core in a single blow even though it was from a surprise attack .
Here, Guard Captain Li ultimately states he lost because he finally felt his age at 150 years old despite Han Xin's assistance and dies of his wounds a little while later.

Not really much of a feat but here, Liangyu is able to note that she easily noticed Lanling was trying to assassinate Ritsuka and Mash under the cover of the night and that maybe a Master Assassin would but definitely not someone like him.
Here, The resulting battle has Liangyu being able to stall long enough for QSH to notice and apprehend Lanling and Hinako.

Scenes of the Liangyu Battles Here:
Here. After the first battle, Da Vinci believes she's almost out of the fight but Chen Gong refutes she's in it for the long haul. The Royal Guard appears to give assistance to Liangyu as QSH didn't need them to protect him and to protect the front line .
Here, The 2nd battle ultimately ends in her death.

Scene of the Hax Xin battle Here:
Here, Han Xin is able to empower the Royal Guard that Chaldeas was easily defeating into beings that are actually difficult for them to put down, Mordred even states it's been a long time since she's fought a Commander that can make your blood turn cold(Ironically, he's one of the few cases of proving how much of a massive difference a "good Master" makes despite not being one).

Here, Chen Gong believes that Han Xin's strategical prowress can even outpace Zhuge Liang's.

And that's it from that one. I'll give myself a break and go for the final one later on tonight.

World of SIN anyone?

To start off, I won't include the obvious like QSH's Holy Frame, Mt. Li or Xiang Yu as they are explained in their own sections and there's no point in beating a dead horse consistently. This will primarily bring up the humans in the Lostbelt, the tech levels and potentially the places themselves if they are that important.

So to get this ALSO out of the way, I won't include the people of the Lostbelt itself as there's nothing special about them past how ignorant they are due to QSH's machinations and it's basically a waste of time even compared to the other Lostbelts, I WILL bring up the Royal Guard due to something here so to also get that out of the way. Now let's begin in earnest.

Mechanical Soldiers:

Here, Qing Shi Huang states that with him retiring the flesh and blood soldiers(but leaving around the Royal Guard and the Supervisors), they have instead replaced their main forces with Mechanical Soldiers.

Here, after Chaldeas fights them and Xiang Yu, Nehza states that they look similar to her but only barely imitate her and don't compare to Taiyi Zhenren's work but is impressed for how well they work only using "makeshift parts" instead of the jewels needed to make someone like her or Xiang Yu.

Benefaction Drug(Video Here though it's more introducing it):
Here, Once Holmes completes his analysis on it, he proclaims it's anything he could have imagined and while it's secondary effects are psychotropic at best, it's primary effect is to boost the immune system to unfathomable levels. Outside of the one conditional side effect, it's beyond anything in the medical field in the modern era even including magecraft(Hard to say if it includes modern or Age of the Gods but it definitely comes off more to Modern) due to it being based on Sage Arts. It's a mass produced elixir handed out during every major celebration and it's so potent, they have never even suffered a cold the day they was born, let alone any other diseases or illnesses...

Here, Unless you are old age which it then becomes a lethal anesthetic with an estimation of a thousand times more potent than pentobarbital once your hormonal secretions hit a certain level.

For those not in the know:

Pentobarbital - Wikipedia
Pentobarbital (previously known as pentobarbitone in Britain and Australia) is a short-acting barbiturate typically used as a sedative, a preanesthetic, and to control convulsions in emergencies. It can also be used for short-term treatment of insomnia but has been largely replaced by the benzodiazepine family of drugs.

In high doses, pentobarbital causes death by respiratory arrest. It is used for veterinary euthanasia and is used by some U.S. states and the U.S. federal government for executions of convicted criminals. It is also used for physician-assisted suicide.

Pentobarbital was widely abused and known on the streets as "yellow jackets" due to the yellow capsule of the Nembutal brand. Pentobarbital in oral (pill) form is no longer commercially available.

Basically it's a sedative that can lead to death by respiratory arrest and is sometimes used in Capital Punishment or Physician Assisted Suicide... I mean depending on when that shit works, QSH is either a dick or a bastard.

Here, it's intended that way and Mash and Holmes claim from their perspective, it's no different than mass murder. BUT from a Bhuddists' perspective, it may be seen as a quick release from suffering 2 undesirable effects of inevitability. While Holmes does go on if this is an inevitability within all possibilities for pharmaceutical science, the wheat that creates the Benefaction drug is beyond it's equivalent in PHH in every category.

Economy:
Here, the characters state that due to how the area and lifestyle is, there is most likely not even a monetary economy or there is enough tremendous surplus, there is no need of one.

Here, it's stated that the Wheat ultimately grows on it's own with very little maintenance past harvesting.

Here, Liangyu ends up asking if Wheat is only used for food in there world and upon Mash's answer, clarifies it can also be used for Ethanol(Which is most definitively to keep QSH up and running)

Here, Holmes states the Wheat is absolutely resilient and beyond any form of it's natural counterpart in PHH

Here, It's precisely stated that due to the heavily modified wheat, there's no need for an economy as there's no need to be hungry and due to the ignorance and no true wealth.

Tiger Tanks or The More The Merrier(DA VINCI NO! *Rampage ensues*) and no, I don't feel like bringing in the Chinese name, sorry.
bzLdc25.jpg

Okay, this one is going to take a WEE bit of work...

Here, QSH's Analysis of the Shadow Border(I will primarily put this here because otherwise it's put in plenty of different areas of the Lostbelt but QSH ultimately never aimed for miniaturization and compactedness of various devices and thus due to that issue, he never actually try and downsize it as he chooses to not share with the masses. Even Han Xin ultimately spells it out on why he's having such issues on understanding the principle behind it.)

Here, This is QSH's attempt to mass produce the Shadow Border for his use to cross over and conquer the other Lostbelts(or reclaiming his territories as he states). Also shown in the picture above, QSH decided to style it on Chaldeas' look(Although it's supposed to also be a "tax collection vehicle" as well)

Here, Han Xin lists the things it has equipped like:

Thermic Ray Blasters(basically it's Heat Energy Blasters https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/thermic)(It could also be the flamethrower it shoots out in battle... I don't know...)

Homing Grenade Launchers(How the fuck you home Grenades? Definitely reminds me of some RDR Dead-Eye bullshit)

A 1500 Horsepower Gas Turbine Engine(I'm not a car enthusiast so I'm not sure how impressive this is, like it's a Hemi-Tier?)

Random Engine Video in MY Fate Archive? More likely than you think.

Here, QSH took a single night to ultimately make his most "ruthless weapon" due to Chaldeas' tech and to get it mass produced.

Here, Apparently QSH didn't bother adding in a muffler so it's engine can be heard from a mile off without even seeing it. Chaldeas staff(and Koyanskaya)... and Da Vinci in particular don't take it well...

Here, and the result of a battle with it? They didn't replicate the Armor either so it's very flimsy(Even by Mash's Ortinax Standards, let alone Red Hare's) as it would actually be very formidable if they did(They aren't counting the Bounded Fields, just it's ability to withstand a Zero Sail which would still be damn impressive.)

Here, Chen Gong DOES mention Servants >>>> Conventional Weapons but adds in a backhanded compliment at the same time so damned by faint praise but Holmes does mention they are unmanned.

Here, Qin Liangyu states they suck and QSH does lament he rushed them out too fast and the Captain states they shouldn't use the same controls for it as the Automatons.

Royal Guard(Introduction Video here)
Koyanskaya states here that they are the Xiangyang Royal Guard that consistently defends QSH without ever being put into Cryo and are far, far stronger than the Supervisors on the Farms(Not much of an accomplishment for using it as a comparison).

Here, As shown after the battle, they are taken down without a problem by the group(Servants >>> Humans, no shit). However, under Han Xin, they can become absolute monsters to the point even Modred and Da Vinci are surprised by the sheer effectiveness when put under his command(Go look in that section as I am not bringing it up here lol)

Again it should be noted that they benefit from the same stuff(Sage Arts) that the Captain does, just not to the level that he is for obvious reasons.

EoT1teKW4AAXJVV

And I'm virtually done here. I could go into the Sage Arts but I don't believe they go into any true major detail with that that I haven't covered before in smaller doses beforehand. I'll start the LB4 Archives soon and finish them before LB5.1 and 2 happens, most definitely as I do not want to get sandwiched between those 2 behemoths.

If I missed anything major, let me know.

P.S. Now I have to literally go through LB4 Archives so I won't get immediately deluged when it comes to LB5, part 1 AND 2.

Lostbelt 4 Archives: Samsara of Genesis and Terminus, Yugakeshtrea
banner_20210602_m7rq2.png

I'm not joking in the slightest that I want to get this over with before Olympus appears(or atleast be near the end).

1. Lostbelt King God Arjuna
2. Karna
3. Pepe and Ashvatthaman
4. The Lokapala(Lostbelt Nezha, William Tell, Asclepius)
4. Chaldea Aligned Servants(Rama, Lakshmibai, Ganesha)
5. World of India

Yeah, this is gonna be smaller really thinking about it. It's also best to make it more compact here as while plenty of Servants get spotlight(Karna, Ganesha), others don't(primarily most of the Lokapala and Pepe himself though for good reason).

So it's best I primarily don't stretch it just for the sake of it.

Last edited:
Back