Undead Unluck feats/tierlist/general discussion

Eztephan

Illustrious
Well, Nico probably won mostly for had previous knowledge of Uma Language and ways to counter it. Also Spoil was the one with less info between the quest that time. They had all the info about Eat, Language and Burn.
0009-011.png

Juiz also mentioned the names of some Master rules to Fuuko in the same chapter and the loops previous it addition.
0009-013.png
0009-014.png

But, reading again Apocalypse explanation, the set of Master Rule changes each loop. So, in this one the set maybe was different and also the power, cuz Uma as Master Rule are stronger than before be one.
0177-001.png

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
btw

0187-015.png

is this just a mistake? Looks like Change got half her body destroyed and then just regens, but after this she says the bullets weren't aiming for her.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
btw

0187-015.png

is this just a mistake? Looks like Change got half her body destroyed and then just regens, but after this she says the bullets weren't aiming for her.

I think she’s just farther in the background while the soul bullet is in the foreground. So it looks like it’s covering her while it really isn’t.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Well, she has her dress intact, but as been black it get lost in the void of the space. You can see the reflects of the suit bellow her shoulders.

New chapter
Andy fight off the Master Rules, he can use a 100 twists vortex bullet now, when last Loop the most he showed it was 10 twists. The old man Master Rule has a move called Time Defense that causes a time lag on a person's brain and soul. Andy was was able to overcome it by turning off his brain and making all movements with his body only using his soul.
Andy also showed off a bunch of attacks using his soul like bullets, chains, blades and SoulRoad.
The First Seat was able to casually smack away Andy's soul chains and seems to have a sword and Blast tech that welds the soul because they were able to interact with Andy's own soul attacks?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Union's getting access to not just some of the Soul stuff we got a preview for with Andy (Fuuko now making a Soul Unluck Bullet and being able to see UMA Beast making soul chains to control animals). But they can on some Avatar State shit connect with the past users of their Negation abilities and strengthen their own negation as a result. This allowed Haruka to make an Unbreakable robe for Top to use that was greater than even UMA Beast's copied Unbreakable armor (even though Beast's copied unbreakable was earlier a perfect match for Haruka's because by "eating" a piece of her he also retained the memories/experience to use the ability properly that even Billy's Unfair couldn't copy).

When I saw that spoiler page, I thought Top was circling around the world to build up speed and then kicking Beast, like when he fought Creed. However, this was the same move he used on Fuuko, a flying kick that drags the enemy while Unstoppable continues his acceleration.
He didn't kick Beast after building up speed, instead he dragged him around the world five times over until he had enough acceleration to break right through him.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Top fast as fuck boi

12.jpg

13.jpg
So wait haven't read the chapter yet but Luna was the one who created Soul? Wonder what that means cause the game between Luna and Sun is that Sun is the one whose supposed to create UMA's while Luna creates Artifacts.

Eztephan

Illustrious
So wait haven't read the chapter yet but Luna was the one who created Soul? Wonder what that means cause the game between Luna and Sun is that Sun is the one whose supposed to create UMA's while Luna creates Artifacts.
In the previous chapters Beast says it when Sun goes to the earth to create the UMAS the Souls of people were already there. But Luna doesn't explain to much about it.
0195-006.png

0195-007.png
0196-013.png

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
In the previous chapters Beast says it when Sun goes to the earth to create the UMAS the Souls of people were already there. But Luna doesn't explain to much about it.
0195-006.png

0195-007.png
0196-013.png
I thought that meant that Sun created Man and Earth first.

But seeing this new information and how the Moon is positioned over the earth, I guess with this new information the Earth was also created by Luna, not just Soul.

Eztephan

Illustrious
In this last chapter is revealed the name of 2 Master Rules also how Change, Death and Soul rules affect the power of the cast when they use them to awake the power in their souls.
SPOILER_IMG_5326.png
0199-008.png

Juiz defeating some Master Rules(Sick, "War", Death and "Justice"), in previous loops.
0199-010.png
0199-011.png

And Language phase 2 can rip off the voice of people around the planet for half a day and even longer time in phase 3.
0199-016.png
0199-017.png

Eztephan

Illustrious
Nico was pretty strong in the previous loop, and the second negator capable of defeat Language in a 1vs1.
0200-003.png

0200-004.png

0200-005.png

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Nico was pretty strong in the previous loop, and the second negator capable of defeat Language in a 1vs1.
0200-003.png

0200-004.png

0200-005.png
Not to take away from Nico (he did have some pretty good showings against Andy in their fight) but I doubt the battle against UMA Language in the past loop was a physical one. She was just about to say in the current chapter they’d face off in the ultimate “game”.

And given how Unforget was essential to beating her the previous time I’d assume it was some kind of trivia/knowledge check.

Yeah she is game type, like Spring was, but he had a lot of advantages because of being that type of UMA, he couldn't be attacked directly or else you'll be transmitted into a cherry blossom tree.
Lang ability to steal language from people last for 12 hours while in Phase 2 and she says it lasts even longer in Phase 3. This chapter she said she could extend this ability over the entire planet, which would collapse civilization.
She shouldn't be taking just people's voices either, last Loop when the languages were unified, it included written languages.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Well, a bit late, but the most important things and feats of the last chapter:

Feng understanding of Souls is good enough to seen weak points or ideal spot to attack the enemy, learning all the info of the quest and Lan game and powers by touching Ichico soul and seen Lan.

Lan can literally eat the the languages that she stole and feed with them to evolve into her Phase 3 improving her powers at point of create a copy of Sun and Luna, that are weaker than the originals.

Back