unpopular opinions thread: olf o bee dee edition

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Let's see.

1. If it wasn't a Manga, Berserk, the story itself would be just your typical western dark fantasy series written by a fat guy in his basement

2.The MCU has approximately 3 good movies in it and one and a half decent shows in it. DCAU>>

3. Dubs are thrash for the vast majority of works.

4. Nardo is a better series than Belch.

5. (Not unpopular here, but maybe everywhere else) AoT is one of the most unappealing series i've ever encountered .

6. YYH the anime is one of the rare instances where the anime is genuinely better than the manga .

7.Dragon Ball has been shit for over 20 years.

That's about it for now.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
dragon ball super added 0 cool new designs, any DB non canon movie or GT, have much more interesting character designs

im not counting broly, beerus, or whis, as the latter 2 predate DBS and Broly is just a (good) redesign of an already solid movie character so half the work was done for them

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The first anime I watched was SAO on Netflix while I was at my mom's employer's house. :tupac

I legit used to think that was like the best thing as a 10yr old.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of another long running popular series I do not care for, Pokémon. I stopped watching the anime in my teens and only played one game that I found lost in a chuck e cheese which I never really understood how to play but messed around with it until I lost even that and never bothered to go back to the series to this very day.

And while I also stopped watching it past my teens, Digimon>>>Pokemon on the sheer fact the eng op was cooler than the one for Pokemon and I just thought the Digimon were cooler looking than the Pokemon.

Back