Vergil vs Satsuki (Devil May Cry vs Kill la Kill)

Bob74h

The Supreme King

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The World of Delusions in the anime.

Kill La Kill If is very explicitly canon.

Feats from Kill La Kill If.

Also on a note, galaxy-sized lifefiber monsters exist according to word of god.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
With IF feats included I think calling it a "murder" is underselling it by quite a bit :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The only way Vergil could win is if you use VSB stats :mjlol
If we allow wank for Vergil, then we have to allow wank for Satsuki in that scenario, and uh, I don't think any DMC fanboys want us to give Satsuki the kind of 'leniency' they give Vergil and DMC characters. :hestonpls

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
If we allow wank for Vergil, then we have to allow wank for Satsuki in that scenario, and uh, I don't think any DMC fanboys want us to give Satsuki the kind of 'leniency' they give Vergil and DMC characters. :hestonpls
Eh not really
If we're putting Vergil at Uni Yamato would fuck up Satsuki

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Eh not really
If we're putting Vergil at Uni Yamato would fuck up Satsuki
TBH universal stats for IF is just the lowest minimum.

The Primordial Lifefiber was sucking up Lifefibers from across the Multiverse to simply not die against Satsuki and it still had no way of hurting her.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
TBH universal stats for IF is just the lowest minimum.

The Primordial Lifefiber was sucking up Lifefibers from across the Multiverse to simply not die against Satsuki and it still had no way of hurting her.
Wanked Satsuki, given the same 'lenience' that VSB shills give Vergil would result in her getting megaversal scaling with immeasurable speeds that far surpass wanked Vergil's. She'd one-shot without even realizing it, with that kind of gap. :russ :mjlol

Back