Exceptional
A certain someone might meme on me for this, but I’m doing it

This is Level 1500 Benetnash

feats linked below from one of our fave vs forums

This time, the battlefield is Shido’s house in Date A Live

Let’s start with Super Starscream and work our way down

sir_fire

Distinguished
How resistant is this shitty bloodsucker to mindfuck? Cause a certain Vampire Bat and a certain Rhino Beetle could just make her shoot her own head off.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
The fuck is this hoe? I never heard about her, and I feel I am better off for it.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
>tsundere
>flat chested
>acts like a haughty ojo-san

Yeah, figures that those fucking weebs would like her.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Or a Yankee in King Arthur's court, the ur-isekai.
That's another good one.

Honestly, the genre has so much potential but 90% of the time it's pathetic self-insert garbage. "My life sucks so I will role-play as somebody being reborn in another world." It is nothing but cringe. And depressing to be perfectly honest. These people are so desperate for their lives to be better sometime or somewhere else, and that somehow the universe will answer their prayers. Cause they've suffered so much more than anybody else. The self-pity makes me want to roll my eyes.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
alright, for shits and giggles, I gathered why Super Starscream is overkill for this unless proven otherwise

also, a Vector Prime who just regained his memories wrenched the weapon of an entity that absorbed entire nebulae, turned it into his signature sword Rhisling, and proceeded to beat its ass, sending it to the beginning of time where it exploded into a Big Bang

this is what happens when a more experienced Vector Prime tries to fight Master Megatron: