Weakest Transformer who can beat Benetnash

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
random universal to multiversal characters that we'll probably never see outside of AVP :kobeha
the omega lock thing is the funniest one because why did they need to give Sideways that kind of ammo

and it has the craziest implications on Galaxy Force because you can legitimately argue GF Primus is multiversal, and it can't even be an outlier because this is just how transformers canon works :mjlol

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
the omega lock thing is the funniest one because why did they need to give Sideways that kind of ammo

and it has the craziest implications on Galaxy Force because you can legitimately argue GF Primus is multiversal, and it can't even be an outlier because this is just how transformers canon works :mjlol
Primus and Unicron were multiversal since the old Marvel comic days anyway :hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Primus and Unicron were multiversal since the old Marvel comic days anyway :hestonpls
yeah but this would apply to their singular manifestations :russ

although tbh, AVP again comes through with randomly saying "some incarnations of Unicron are bigger than multiple universes" for sone fucking reason

the question didnt even have anything to do with that

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
oh

if you really want to get stupid

the Gen Selects manga, published a year after The Shroud

still has Unicron nearly destroy the entire multiverse

since the only thing we have to go by on whether a story was affected by the Shroud is publication date, you could literally argue 1/infinity Unicrons was enough to tank the whole cosmos

again this is just me being a clown but still, there isn't thus far any confirmation against it

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
They have mental resistance from shrugging off Avelonus's passive mindfuck, probably a few others from fake Ruphas not even bothering using non physical attacks on them (then again the fake is an idiot so they could have easily just forgot)

but their stats is low enough G1 Galvatron could do them in (I keep forgetting who in G1 also got reformatted...)

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
unicron blows up several planets in quick succession at one point doesn't he? probably could get something from that for speed

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
unicron blows up several planets in quick succession at one point doesn't he? probably could get something from that for speed
Yeah he does, and it might have been FTL, or at least relativistic

Giant Optimus Supreme reacts to the blasts

the next best stuff should be nigh-relativistic
I know very little about Japanese continuity but iirc Deathsaurus has planet destroying tech too, and I think Liokaiser tanks the blast at one point

Also of course

Sideways with prep can easily solo :russ
It kind of took Liokaiser out of commission, turned his armor black and white, but his armor was intact and he didn’t instantly die from it

A certain someone might meme on me for this, but I’m doing it

This is Level 1500 Benetnash

feats linked below from one of our fave vs forums :mjlol

This time, the battlefield is Shido’s house in Date A Live

Let’s start with Super Starscream and work our way down :kobeha

Ironically enough, Arcueid at her strongest? Is Star level...
And she's FTL with Probability Manipulation with her Marble Phantasm and can drop The Moon on people at just 30%.
Even with their wank, Arcueid would still beat the shit out of her for free.

EDIT: This is ignoring Arcueid's completely bullshit +1 in that she will emphatically become superior to the person as long as she can recognize how they fight to the point you need to be like Gilgamesh to pass it...

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Pfft, just remembered Skorponok likely blew up a planet too in Superlink, and Galvatron beat the shit out of him just after being revived

you could argue something is up with Alpha Q’s dimension to try to argue against the validity of the feats due to what Omega Supreme says, but it looks more like a stock “size matters not” advice

Back