Weakest Transformer who can beat Benetnash

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I'm not sure about in the cartoon itself but I know He-Man's DC comics adaptation was pretty high into multiversal :skully probably the second strongest toyline out there after transformers

vaguely remember something planet level in ThunderCats but I really haven't seen much of it

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Sword of Plundarr is a planet buster and Sword of Omens is equal to it, while Excalibur is above both

that’s all I remember from Thundercats

anyway, on-topic, looks like G1 Galvatron is the lowest we can go here for a pure stats fight, Zel Quartz Shockwave if we have to go a bit higher

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I just realized with prep, the majority of transformers continuities have access to planet level weapons too. So even stuff like nuRiD could do it under the right circumstances. The Energon comics and IDW too

sir_fire

Distinguished
I thought planet-killing weaponry was a given with IDW. Even with tech and materials that shouldn't really be able to do so, but mad cybertronian science did anyway.

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
The galactic council in IDW made planet busting bombs the size of a Cybertronian eyeball, which was just reverse engineered tech from Killmaster

seth

Preeminent
With how insane G1 transformers are, do other 80's toy commercial cartoons compare in terms of feats? I'm assuming the likes of the thundercats is much more than meets the eye.
yeah. The main reason for that is to appeal to kids. The more insane feats the more cool they make it to kids and buy their stuff.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
The galactic council in IDW made planet busting bombs the size of a Cybertronian eyeball, which was just reverse engineered tech from Killmaster
forgot about this too
FKSaNu_VEAAaJwN

Back