Weakest Transformer who can beat Benetnash

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
also I just learned these little fucks are called "Lightpoles" all this time ?????

270px-Lightpole_close_up.jpg

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy we forgot about Zel Quartz Shockwave

he was so strong that both Autobots and Decepticons had to time travel to stop him from getting powered up :mjlol

and this branches from the G1 cartoon, so he scales to the feats of his inferiors too

if G1 Galvatron can’t do it for some reason, he definitely could :skully

oh my god completely forgot about him

we need to chronicle his feats soon too :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Tfwiki summaries as well
Megatron and Galvatron took over ELTA and used the Zel Quartz to draw all the energy on the planet into the facility simultaneously. The resulting overload threatened to destroy the entire planet, but the energy flow was brought under control by the descent of an actor hanging from a rope.
Shockwave eventually destroyed Cybertron, then set out on a quest to destroy all planets with life. Elite teams of Autobots and Decepticons traveled to the past to prevent these events by either destroying or seizing the Zel Quartz years before Shockwave would find it.

:mjlol

Granted I don't recall how big Cybertron was in the cartoon, I think it's smaller than Earth there, but the mass is probably about the same since every time the humans travelled to it it possessed normal gravity.

sir_fire

Distinguished
With how insane G1 transformers are, do other 80's toy commercial cartoons compare in terms of feats? I'm assuming the likes of the thundercats is much more than meets the eye.

Back