• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

What are you currently playing?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Finished Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 on their hardest difficulty and with all enemy intel recovered.

Now replaying Black Mesa and Half-Life 2 because I love playing these games in the fall time.
Also thinking of getting Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy since I heard from a lot of trusted sources and friends its fairly good unlike the abortion that was Marvel's Avengers

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Trying to get into Disgaea. I've been sitting on these games for years because they're a bit of a time investment, but I adore the art style and I'm a big dumb fan of the "looking up wikis for spreadsheets of comparative data the game doesn't tell you" approach to game design.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Trying to get into Disgaea. I've been sitting on these games for years because they're a bit of a time investment, but I adore the art style and I'm a big dumb fan of the "looking up wikis for spreadsheets of comparative data the game doesn't tell you" approach to game design.
I have The Disgaea: Triple Play Collection for the PS3 which is 3, 4, and D2

It was pretty fun

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
I have The Disgaea: Triple Play Collection for the PS3 which is 3, 4, and D2

It was pretty fun
Despite never getting into any of them, I have all the main series games in one form or another (including D2, for some reason) except for 3, which I'm waiting for a PC release of. I hear it's everyone's least favourite, so who knows when that'll happen.

I've unironically been dreaming about geo puzzles for the last couple of nights. :hm

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I wasn't all that interested in the story they were telling but it's definitely a fun game. I just finished the campaign yesterday.
yeah replaying 3 recently made me realize the story isn't that good. fun as fuck overall though

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Currently now:

Halo 6/Infinite but mainly for the multiplayer as Co-Op has yet to be released and neither has Forge mode for game and map editing
Modern Warfare 3
Grand Theft Auto V

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i'm sorry but nothing happens in the first half of halo 3. hey go fight some brutes for 4 missions. last few missions are good though

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
i'm sorry but nothing happens in the first half of halo 3. hey go fight some brutes for 4 missions. last few missions are good though
The MC returns to the Earth in 3 following the Ark's Keystone ship, takes out some of the Covenant forces attacking New Mombasa after reuniting with Miranada Keyes Marines and the Arbiter which includes neutralizing a bunch of Brute units then heading to the Ark Halo and stopping the new Alpha Halo then the Flood show up. Its better than 2's by miles.

Back