What are you currently playing?

Silver

Started playing Fallout New Vegas on PC. I played it on the PS3 and thought I'd revisit the game. I kept dying to death claws last night and I'm still early in the game....
They kept following me into a shack I wanted to hide in.... and they're blind too.

Sweet Jeff

damn i’m beautiful
V.I.P. Member
Link’s Awakening on Switch

played about half way when it first released but stopped playing for no reason really. started new the other day and i love it just the same as i did when i was a kid on the GB

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Just to compare and contrast. This is how the same armor looks between games.

The OG version:

DkIRX7Q.png

Re-Reckoning:

hingvj8.png

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Finished Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 on their hardest difficulty and with all enemy intel recovered.

Now replaying Black Mesa and Half-Life 2 because I love playing these games in the fall time.

Now replaying Black Mesa and Half-Life 2 because I love playing these games in the fall time.
Came here to say I was replaying HL2 again since a few years and I see this :cat)
I feel ashamed to not have broken even 40 hours in it since I've been a loyal steamer while HL is gonna get to 90 hours soon but screw it we both know which is the better game :skully

Also replaying Stalker for the first time with a mod other than the base ZRP fix-all one. It's a weapons beautify and coolerise mod and the only thing I feel like would benefit from a face lift on replay.

KennethDLT

Metroid dread. Finished it today and 10/10 would recommend to any metroidvania fans.

outside of that, terraria. Very addicting game that I sadly never gave a chance before cause it reminded me of Minecraft (which totally isn’t once you play it)

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Beat the Original Castlevania on the Switch.

Was really proud of myself because I made it through no guides all the way to Death. After two hours I had to look up how to beat him. Used the triple shot Holy Water combo.

Made it to Dracula. After another two hours I could only get him down to half health before dying. So I tried a new age strategy. I saved after every time I hit him. Resetted every time I died. Then when Cookie Monster came out, I did the double shot Mystic Water glitch.

Beat the game. That's all that matters.

Now I am playing the Original Final Fantasy 7 for the first time on the switch. Pretty addicting game.

Back