• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Who are the worst protagonists ever?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Redo of Healer, Ainz and any other bastard MC that’s too overpowered to ever face any comeuppance for the things they do, Abby from the Last of Us, the generic OP Isekai protagonist / Kirito clone

6lw96h.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Meliodas might be the worst of all time, in the sense that not only was he written like absolute ass, his existence singlehandedly drug down the rest of manga. If you removed him, 7DS still wouldn't be good, but it would go from "the depths of hell" to just "somewhere in a grave beneath the earth"

Galan

Preeminent
Redo of Healer, Ainz and any other bastard MC that’s too overpowered to ever face any comeuppance for the things they do, Abby from the Last of Us, the generic OP Isekai protagonist / Kirito clone

6lw96h.jpg
This is also common in Korean Manhwas. Bowl Cut MC or above Kirito face syndrome is too annoying

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This is also common in Korean Manhwas. Bowl Cut MC or above Kirito face syndrome is too annoying
Yeah like, I don’t mind an every day Average Joe MC, but like, at least try to not make them look this lame

Back