Who is the strongest character that Nakhash (Star Wars) can beat in To Aru?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Again, absolute irony when the dude himself is just bitching all over the place rather than practicing what he preaches...
So I take it that since you still haven’t provided any evidence for those accusations you made on this thread here every time you name dropped me that I can just write it all off as defamation?

It's kind of common knowledge though (To Aru being at least Multiversal) if you do a basic search online. Is there any specific aspect of it being multiversal that people here are in disagreement with? We can start a debate there, instead of this massive derailment.

No one gives a fuck whether it's "spread across the internet" or "with a basic Google search".

I can find dumbasses stating that Gojo's Infinity cannot be pierced through by anything but spatial attacks(nevermind how that shit works), the Moon Cell is Multiversal, Multi-Dimensional and Servants are 4-D, Yhwach's Almighty is Multiversal and Goku can be defeated by any current mainstream character and Doom Slayer isn't shit.

The OBD does not operate how "others" do so on Google, we do so by what we are shown and if it's works with what is shown.

Hiryuu

No one gives a fuck whether it's "spread across the internet" or "with a basic Google search".

I can find dumbasses stating that Gojo's Infinity cannot be pierced through by anything but spatial attacks(nevermind how that shit works), the Moon Cell is Multiversal, Multi-Dimensional and Servants are 4-D, Yhwach's Almighty is Multiversal and Goku can be defeated by any current mainstream character and Doom Slayer isn't shit.

The OBD does not operate how "others" do so on Google, we do so by what we are shown and if it's works with what is shown.
Do you have to be so confrontational?

Since it's not been answered yet, I'll ask again, is there any specific aspect of it being multiversal that people here are in disagreement with?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Do you have to be so confrontational?

Since it's not been answered yet, I'll ask again, is there any specific aspect of it being multiversal that people here are in disagreement with?
The specific aspect is about phases and stuff and how they exist. Back then the main contention for Multiverse toaru was that I thought that phases exists inside the universe then, which even though Othinus created many universe sized phases would only be a universal+ feat by our standards cause those phases were still in the universe.

But then I did find I think, ample evidence for phases existing outside the universe, not in it.

Main problem was at the time, most of the shit was happening in versus threads with Rev, a toxic toaru fan, poisoning the well, when the series was already looked down badly by regulars.

I also admit I was a shithead back then.

So basically we poisoned the well and that + an already existing distaste for toaru made no one here really trust the shit we were posting or take us seriously. So even when I made a thread collecting the multiverse feats no one really cared.

I don't really mind, half of it was my fault and I don't really care about the placement of a series I like in what's supposed to be a non serious hobby that seriously anymore.

I already made a thread going over most of the multiversal stuff that OG posted here that's still relevant (as far as I'm anywhere Kamachi hasn't retconned any of what I posted) so just read that and make your own opinion.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
(don't fall into the headcanon of Othinus affecting the entire cosmology though)

:char

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
listen man I'm not going with the interpretation of Othinus' feat that has her recreate phases full of beings more powerful than she is:tupac

that's all I'll say on the matter

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
cbf879b005a00fc3d2e54648d97670561e5ef670_hq.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i aint reading 6 pages of same stuff we said dozens of times, but i will try and repeat it once more, how i feel for no aru, mockery aside and all, i will try to be as gentle as i can

posting tldr words without actually making the actual point the obd tries to push in a vs fight and just go back and forth/backtracking everytime we reach into the ''universal/multiversal'' no aru stuff, will always be the main blind spot, we aint gonna never agree, until it is fully sorted out, in the form of the respect thread, we told ya, dozens of times, dont care, if you post the quotes, if you dont fully summarize the feats, by vols and categorize them, we aint gonna never come into agreement and actually finding out their true power level, even for other trash series in quality, like negima, which the obd also mocks, for years, but we have a proper idea of how strong they are, cuz actual panels and feats have been posted, within the obd context

this isnt about mah obd elitism fake news agenda, thats tries to be pushed, when you cant reply back, stuff we ask for clarification, even silverboi, which know no aru a lot too, doesnt agree anymore, cuz he tries to find the actual power level, and not taking every stuff kamachi hype fanfic says as canon, author intent and no limits fallacy is a bad combo in the obd

so, i will suggest it once again, when you gais fully post the main feats, categorize them, make them look proper for evaluation, then we gonna discuss again seriously for how strong the verse is, i want to know their true pl as well, dont just parrot each other, obd respect threads/terms, exist for years, do it, in the obd format, select all the main feats, all of them, which aint fanfic though, that can be discussed, then we back at it

:gentlerant/advice ends here, now carry on

Hiryuu

Fair enough about wanting a RT for reference.

But I do have to ask, if this is how everyone here (other than those arguing in support of Toaru, of course) feels, then literally what is the point of this thread? I mean, if it's RT or bust, then there's literally no discussion to be had here.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So a Respect Thread huh, I’ll put one together either later tonight or tomorrow

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
on that note I feel like it'd be helpful if I got threadmark permissions in the thread (if such a thing is possible)

@Cryso Agori

Back