Who is the strongest character that Nakhash (Star Wars) can beat in To Aru?

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

just posting for reference :tupac

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
what exactly did he post that's "unreliable" :rock

Literally nothing he said was incorrect.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
what exactly did he post that's "unreliable" :rock

Literally nothing he said was incorrect.
less that its incorrect and more its hard to take at face value especially stuff like the whole infinity/infinity shit, the Japanese translation too, would be good if we could get trexalfa, musubi, or someone with reputable standing for good translations here to do a go-over.

Mind I think people are focusing on the MG's and high tiers too much, we should start categorizing lower levels.

That's what dudes have been saying for years but Astaro and Pax loves focusing on the highest ends of To Aru as if that shit exists alone(That or the one time Astaro tried to go with Misaka, he went completely off his gourd on multiple occasions because he couldn't stop with pushing her up well beyond her means).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
less that its incorrect and more its hard to take at face value especially stuff like the whole infinity/infinity shit, the Japanese translation too, would be good if we could get trexalfa, musubi, or someone with reputable standing for good translations here to do a go-over.
Fuck no to that lying, fake news fraud and hypocrite.

@fiamma literally has the physical books and knows Japanese my dude and posted pictures of the pages themselves for authenticity. That’s the whole reason I sought them out. Because I myself want this information to be accurate as possible.

Your free to try better than that.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That's what dudes have been saying for years but Astaro and Pax loves focusing on the highest ends of To Aru as if that shit exists alone(That or the one time Astaro tried to go with Misaka, he went completely off his gourd on multiple occasions because he couldn't stop with pushing her up well beyond her means).
I spend most of my time debating lower tier characters and find them more interesting to debate with. And all I did with Misaka is the same kind of shitty scaling you rely on

:hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
That's not even true.

I've mentioned lower tier stuff here and there.

It's not my fault people usually bring out the cosmic players of the series in VS threads :tupac

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I spend most of my time debating lower tier characters. And all I did with Misaka is the same kind of shitty scaling you rely on

:hestonpls
That's not even true.

I've mentioned lower tier stuff here and there.

It's not my fault people usually bring out the cosmic players of the series in VS threads :tupac
Lets not bring this toxicity into a fucking versus thread pls? Or like any part of this forum?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Lets not bring this toxicity into a fucking versus thread pls? Or like any part of this forum?
Than you and Xhominid don’t start toxicity with these stupid accusations. There’s no winning. I either get mocked for not posting proof or get mocked for posting proof right after I was told to do just that.

I’ve especially heard more than enough crap from Xhominid of all people to be saying this.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Made a whole Respect thread that’s easy AF to read, invited a Japanese/ Korean speaker over here who physically owns the Japanese novels, and have them provide translations with pictures taken from the novel.

Response: “Your Respect thread doesn’t include the entire series being copy and pasted word for word both in Japanese and English!!” or “OMG why you so obsessed with High ends!!” as if the OBD doesn’t have a long and proud history of high balling the fuck out of their favorite verses.

Or even better, baseless accusations of what I posted not being reliable.

Star Wars side posts a fucking Wiki article even I could edit. Response?

Great source!! So informative!!

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Just admit that some of ya’ll are worse than SpaceBattles, ironically the very same of you that bitch about SB 24/7 for the exact same thing you do here, and pack it up.

i78uqu2.png

On-topic: Othinus solos, far higher degree of Multiversal than anything than can be argued in Star Wars, better speed feats than Star Wars, and hax.

Also actual feats to go with over this guy

Last edited:
Back