• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Distinguished
I hsve no susses yet.
I think kekko is town tho.
Hopefully we can towncore this game...

High Five The Shield GIF by WWE
you already said you're not roman, so 50/50 on you being MOXLEY?

:jerrykek
I think everything she has done is eminently fakeable or doable as scum

that’s not me saying she’s scum, I’m more suspect of the people giving her the town reads than her
Based on last game, I reckon you're overstating Flower's ability to fake those sorts of things tbh.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also since Indigo hasn't answered my question yet - I'm just going to vaguely say there's something bothering me there, but I don't wanna say what that is before he answers

Dalton

Distinguished
How long do we have until end of day btw? I'm gonna be reading back over the course of the day so worth knowing if I'm gonna need to be around to vote by a certain time.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
She said "why would you investigate me" which is clearly something only the one doing the investigating can say for certain. It's cool that you got your opinion on why Indigo copped Flower but it's completely unimportant.
Just a pet peeve of mine, people answering questions that are meant for other players

No she did not.
She said and I quote.

Why check me of all people ...?
Cuz you are scummy.

Dalton

Distinguished
Alright:

Ratchet: I do think there's logical reasoning in his posts I can follow (light hearted comment aside, it was just perceived differently and people can have different views). Slight Town lean.
Ultra: There's also logical reasoning in his posts I can follow. Also slight Town lean.
Ekko: Can still go either way tbh. But I feel like a scum Ekko could just latch on to my push and use it for content for a day.
Gramma: Actually not very sure about him here. Though I feel like going against the grain with people Town reading me is kinda Town (?). I mean, if he wanted to mislynch me, he could just say he suspects me and go for a push.
Tweet: Given his Miller claim I will put him as Town.
T-Pein: Looks alright so far.

Lethal: Could be scum here according to that specific scum tell of his.
Doddsy: Could be scum.
I'm not convinced by this reads list

"Logical reasoning" < scum tends to overvalue 'logical reasoning' as a reason to townread someone cos its something easy to point to.
"Could go either way / not sure about him" - hedging
"Looks alright so far" - the 'so far' is more hedging
"Could be scum" - things like 'could be' are common crutches for scum not looking to dig themselves a hole.
Tiara seems sketchy but I'm not ready to call it yet.

He seems to protest his status too much, but you seem off too.
This is super scummy coasting stuff if you've played mafia before.
Contributing without contributing.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i wanna know where lethal is at currently with midnight and indigo b4 we call it a wagon tbh

gna go sleep

Poyser

Day 2 Vote Count

Lethal (5) - Tpein, Ekko, BPD, PHEN0M
PHEN0M (1) - Psychic
Grammaton (2) - CP, Tweet
BPD (1) - Ultra

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. You have a little over 12.5 hours remaining.

Dalton

Distinguished
same

i'm hearing something about Flower/Tiara claiming mason
You're... hearing something? But you're needing to read back still?

Who did you... hear.... this from?

Kinda feels like a slip itbt
I'm actually in the same boat

I'm also masons with another player, but i don't know their alignment or role
The way Ekko jumped into this and started making constructive posts makes me nervous that him and Indigo are aligned and this is some weird Ekko play that Indigo agreed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back