Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There are multiple companies that are involved in wrestling - AEW and New Japan off the top of my head. WWE just happens to be the NFL of the sport, which is to say, the main representative (though, one could argue AEW is up there these days).
They're not close and never will be, although it's good to have a viable alternative, for talent if no one else. AEW has a lot of work to do after the fuckups they made in 2022 though. Fortunately it's gotten better since Full Gear.

Lethal

Exceptional
I think it's safe to assume from the OP that's an AEW vs WWE thing with CM Punk as the indy, no?

I may not have known Elden Ring or Death Note, but Lethal knows his wrestling lol

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
For too long has WWE been resting on their laurels, coasting without competition. Tony Khan has decided enough is enough! He not only wants to provide WWE some competition, but take over as the number 1 wrestling company in the entire world! In order to help accomplish his goals, he has selected a small-knit number of trusted lieutenants to infiltrate the locker room and bring WWE down from within. A toxic cult of personality has also been thrown into the mix, and who knows what his agenda is!
Ah yeah, we can probably assume the Mafia includes the likes of Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho and Jon Moxley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back