• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

or maybe it looks light hearted to you but not to us? we cant fully conceive ur emotions over text yknow
I didn't imagine I would have to defend what was a pretty obvious joke as a pretty obvious joke.

The progression is

>I vote
>you respond
>I follow up with a question
>you say can we revisit this later
>I say that if you don't answer right now I'm killing you

The joke was that there was obviously no reason to address it right away, so I was taking an absurd position deliberately to serve as a light hearted retort. Then, pretty much 5 minutes later I continued the bit with the gif.

Seems very simple to me.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Alright:

Ratchet: I do think there's logical reasoning in his posts I can follow (light hearted comment aside, it was just perceived differently and people can have different views). Slight Town lean.
Ultra: There's also logical reasoning in his posts I can follow. Also slight Town lean.
Ekko: Can still go either way tbh. But I feel like a scum Ekko could just latch on to my push and use it for content for a day.
Gramma: Actually not very sure about him here. Though I feel like going against the grain with people Town reading me is kinda Town (?). I mean, if he wanted to mislynch me, he could just say he suspects me and go for a push.
Tweet: Given his Miller claim I will put him as Town.
T-Pein: Looks alright so far.

Lethal: Could be scum here according to that specific scum tell of his.
Doddsy: Could be scum.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I didn't imagine I would have to defend what was a pretty obvious joke as a pretty obvious joke.

The progression is

>I vote
>you respond
>I follow up with a question
>you say can we revisit this later
>I say that if you don't answer right now I'm killing you

The joke was that there was obviously no reason to address it right away, so I was taking an absurd position deliberately to serve as a light hearted retort. Then, pretty much 5 minutes later I continued the bit with the gif.

Seems very simple to me.
ok

Alright:

Ratchet: I do think there's logical reasoning in his posts I can follow (light hearted comment aside, it was just perceived differently and people can have different views). Slight Town lean.
Ultra: There's also logical reasoning in his posts I can follow. Also slight Town lean.
Ekko: Can still go either way tbh. But I feel like a scum Ekko could just latch on to my push and use it for content for a day.
Gramma: Actually not very sure about him here. Though I feel like going against the grain with people Town reading me is kinda Town (?). I mean, if he wanted to mislynch me, he could just say he suspects me and go for a push.
Tweet: Given his Miller claim I will put him as Town.
T-Pein: Looks alright so far.

Lethal: Could be scum here according to that specific scum tell of his.
Doddsy: Could be scum.
there was no push on u tho

I don’t have anything to say about this, do you? @Ekkologix
thought u were the subject matter expert

im null in him but disappointed he isnt very into it as i think he wud be for a wrestling theme. we'll see

Emil

V.I.P. Member
using ratchets post to enter the thread and say nothing but flavor is not good.

same goes for nevermind

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don’t object but could you share notes?

It's early, so not particularly meaningful, but I don't think his elaboration on Flower was particularly needed, and his question towards you seemed a bit toothless. You were clearly implicating the players town reading Flower and he talked around it in favor of more cud chewing.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's early, so not particularly meaningful, but I don't think his elaboration on Flower was particularly needed, and his question towards you seemed a bit toothless. You were clearly implicating the players town reading Flower and he talked around it in favor of more cud chewing.
im on the same page

explanation felt too wordy and doesn't say much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back