• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

??? you asked if I had reads on people I'm familiar with. I said nothing yet (outside of what I've already posted). you concede that they haven't posted much. so wtf were you expecting?
I asked you to post a reads list on everyone that fit that set, and you had nothing to share. I'm not saying you need reads on players who haven't posted, because that would be silly. But given that you had nothing of note, I find it hard to believe you've made an earnest effort to read the likes of Gram, or Lethal, etc. Also, this marks the third time you've attempted to change the argument I'm making - do try to stay on point, won't you?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I asked you to post a reads list on everyone that fit that set, and you had nothing to share. I'm not saying you need reads on players who haven't posted, because that would be silly. But given that you had nothing of note, I find it hard to believe you've made an earnest effort to read the likes of Gram, or Lethal, etc. Also, this marks the third time you've attempted to change the argument I'm making - do try to stay on point, won't you?
I'm not going to post a list of null reads lmao I'm not BPD

haven't changed anything. your questions have been garbage and you conceded that the people you're asking about have posted fuck all so what could you possibly be expecting? this feels like overcompensation for being called out as apathetic all game

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Notable Day 1 list:

- Nevermind claims vanilla/generic townie
- Indigo, T-Pein and Flower claim town masons
- T-Pein defends and deflects focus around issues with Goth Boy's playstyle and posts

What else am I missing?

Indigo

Notorious
Lying about what?

If you were Flower's partner

and you knew that masons are between scum and town

and that the town partner of the masons only has that

and you were the town mason vanilla

you would've pushed for a lynch on Flower much earlier

i think you're lying about this whole thing

@Tiara is T-Pein really your partner?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
If you were Flower's partner

and you knew that masons are between scum and town

and that the town partner of the masons only has that

and you were the town mason vanilla

you would've pushed for a lynch on Flower much earlier

i think you're lying about this whole thing

@Tiara is T-Pein really your partner?

Why are you implying I knew flower has multiple abilities?
She didn't slip like you did

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
This is not notable at all.
Kek
What would not be notable is if like someone made a foot note about Ekko spamming the thread since he always does that but I stand by my issues with you and Goth, anything else to add for notable day 1 stuff?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Notable Day 1 list:

- Nevermind claims vanilla/generic townie
- Indigo, T-Pein and Flower claim town masons
- T-Pein defends and deflects focus around issues with Goth Boy's playstyle and posts

What else am I missing?
Oh wait did Tiara also claim mason or miller before?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Also not a fan that flower allowed me to talk and talk about town masons being vanilla and she never told me.
But I am a town mason and I aint vanilla
Never corrected me.
So that is sus.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I guess it depends on what Ratchet said in that post and how he stopped Craig from interacting with Midnight. For me, I do still have Craig as having wolf points. Not sure what that would really mean in the grand scheme because wolf Ratchet probably doesn't stop wolf Craig from talking to Midnight. Unless the Ratchet's post is somehow damning, I'd say it's probably going to come out as being NAI to me.

I guess that's a fair point. I'm not someone who tries to speculate too hard about setup so I'm not going to read too much into you and Ratchet's argument in regards to the setup spec. I can see why you might see Ratchet as a bit sussy from your point of view.

What do you mean by leak proof arguments? Like there's not a lot of holes that could be poked in them? I don't know if I'd call Ratchet's game lackluster, but I do have a similar desire to see him try and move away from you and Ultra and interact with others. I have no concerns that Ratchet will/can do this, though.

I would agree with that assessment and have never once thought otherwise. If I'm being honest, Ratchet is probably just never a D1 lynch for me because of our history together and my enjoyment of playing with him. Besides, nothing at all from his game here so far suggests that we shouldn't let Ratchet 'do his thing'. I feel like his defense shows the wheels are turning in his head and I don't think I've seen any indication there's agenda in his play yet.

While I can see your points against Ratchet, none of them really change my mind on where I'm leaning him so far. However, I think our conversation has helped me see your point of view a little bit better and I can start seeing your thought process clearer. I think I can take you off then wolf side of things here but I do have some paranoia around you, Ratchet, and Ultra. You've all had some decent points and understandable defenses, but you three have also focused on each other, sometimes over engaged with one another, and seem to keep falling back into those patterns. Hoping that all three of you are town may be to much.
wolf ratchet motive in stopping craig would be, in surface level, typically to protect a teammate midnight / discredit early pressure on him before it gets too problematic to defend him

why is hoping all 3 of us r town is too much? its similar thoughts like this that ruined last game

Ratchet

I'm not going to post a list of null reads lmao I'm not BPD
Not my request. You could skip all those, it's the ones that have posted I was interested in. You had *nothing*.
haven't changed anything. your questions have been garbage and you conceded that the people you're asking about have posted fuck all so what could you possibly be expecting? this feels like overcompensation for being called out as apathetic all game
You most certainly have - I've had to restate the original point at hand here several times because you're unable to keep to the point. I conceded that *some* of them haven't posted - what's your excuse for the rest? I know you gave some vapid, wishy-washy comments like "I don't try to read them this early", but at no point have I gotten the sense you've developed reads on any of these people.

I think you're scum Craig. I think you've tried to avoid getting into it with people who can read you well, but you've made an effort to maintain a thread presence - but if I were asked about who you were currently scum reading, I would struggle to provide anything tangible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back