• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
What would not be notable is if like someone made a foot note about Ekko spamming the thread since he always does that but I stand by my issues with you and Goth, anything else to add for notable day 1 stuff?

Yes you missed the 3 double voters
Alco
Bdp
Evans

Indigo

Notorious
Well, i know for a fact i can be mason and have other abilities, being town, not scum

so this entire basis is flawed

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Not my request. You could skip all those, it's the ones that have posted I was interested in. You had *nothing*.
You most certainly have - I've had to restate the original point at hand here several times because you're unable to keep to the point. I conceded that *some* of them haven't posted - what's your excuse for the rest? I know you gave some vapid, wishy-washy comments like "I don't try to read them this early", but at no point have I gotten the sense you've developed reads on any of these people.

I think you're scum Craig. I think you've tried to avoid getting into it with people who can read you well, but you've made an effort to maintain a thread presence - but if I were asked about who you were currently scum reading, I would struggle to provide anything tangible.
I was voting ekko and sussing you. I'm familiar with ekko. are you trying to discourage me from suspecting you because we're not familiar?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Not my request. You could skip all those, it's the ones that have posted I was interested in. You had *nothing*.
You most certainly have - I've had to restate the original point at hand here several times because you're unable to keep to the point. I conceded that *some* of them haven't posted - what's your excuse for the rest? I know you gave some vapid, wishy-washy comments like "I don't try to read them this early", but at no point have I gotten the sense you've developed reads on any of these people.

I think you're scum Craig. I think you've tried to avoid getting into it with people who can read you well, but you've made an effort to maintain a thread presence - but if I were asked about who you were currently scum reading, I would struggle to provide anything tangible.

See Ratchet, was that so hard?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ratchet stonks dropping still, seems to me that all he does is react to people and vehemently shoot them down, feels night and day from Elden Ring
his stonks r actually rising for me
we just wont agree on our approach at all arent we

Ratchet

his stonks r actually rising for me
we just wont agree on our approach at all arent we
I gave up responding to Tweet, because he doesn't fully read the thread. I think his claim I have only been reactive, after having read me be *proactive* in regards to Lethal, is bizarre. Alas, apparently he wouldn't fake claim Miller here, so nothing to be done about it (hence my lack of interest in engaging with him).

Poyser

Day 1 Vote Count

Ekkologix (1) - RDK
Evans (3) - BPD, Tweet
Nevermind (2) - Ultra, Ekko
PHEN0M (1) - Gramma
Ratchet (4) - Alco, PHEN0M, CP
Lethal (1) - Ratchet
Goth Boy (1) - Lethal
Indigo (1) - Tpein
Rugrat (1) - Tiara

You have 6 hours remaining.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think CP has been very positional - earlier in the game he questioned Flower's claim but when he saw which way the wind was blowing he didn't press on. I could see a similar thing here happening with Ekko/Ratchet, he seems to follow the stonks and I don't have an inkling of what his thought process actually is. Bereft of reads in general.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
If you were Flower's partner

and you knew that masons are between scum and town

and that the town partner of the masons only has that

and you were the town mason vanilla

you would've pushed for a lynch on Flower much earlier

i think you're lying about this whole thing

@Tiara is T-Pein really your partner?
Yeah, he is. I have no clue why he isn't pushing me when he said in the chat that I'm scum to him and dipped.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I think CP has been very positional - earlier in the game he questioned Flower's claim but when he saw which way the wind was blowing he didn't press on. I could see a similar thing here happening with Ekko/Ratchet, he seems to follow the stonks and I don't have an inkling of what his thought process actually is. Bereft of reads in general.
you don't see my thought process with ratchet? huh?

Ratchet

you don't see my thought process with ratchet? huh?
1913.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back