• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Here is the deal
No town has multiple abilities unless they are some JOAT.
I am refusing to believe host suddenly evolved 10 years or w/e of tradition for this particular game.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Are you implying that becoming proactive over the course of the day is somehow scummy? I know you claimed it was "forced" too, ut I suspect you haven't given any of this much thought in general.
that's such a disingenuous reading of what I said lmao

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
becoming proactive over the course of day is good, but you were pushing me for answers that you conceded there was nothing to answer about

Ultra

THE BEAR
culture clash issue was about ambiguous mason pairs. nothing to do with reading tiara.

I agreed with your reply to me and found BPD's analysis of the situation interesting. he explained himself well enough tho. nothing left to say about it from my pov

Can you quote me anything after that exchange on the subject? Because otherwise I'm going to side with my eyes and say you dropped it.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Additionally, the actual issue was you not giving reads on *anyone*, not specifically the ones who didn't post anything (fourth time explaining this I believe).
read the post in context of the posts before it. I already gave reads to bpd a second earlier. I had nothing additional for you

Ratchet

read the post in context of the posts before it. I already gave reads to bpd a second earlier. I had nothing additional for you
You gave a full list later, and they were mostly excuses for why you had nothing for anyone (I think it should be obvious which players I expect you to have some leaning on).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back